>1.45 usd

Attached: omisefag.png (678x654, 309K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/evabeylin/status/1067107349670719488
hubii.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/nahmii-whitepaper.pdf
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EXFdcfBXFdU&t=2m45s&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You buy OMG with ETH or BTC.
They use the ETH and BTC to fuck Thai ladyboys in the asshole while snorting coke from their dicks.

>ERC-20
It is a glorified ticker symbol, it can be exchanged, and that is basically it. Just like every other ERC-20 token

>As we’ve stated before, we’ll encourage and support existing Omise customers to integrate OMG but we can’t force it upon them. It will be a gradual process - the more functionality we build into the network, the more incentive merchants will have to make the switch.

That fucking face

Attached: 1557452_763028123726558_280094899_n.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

it doesn't do anything

unbanks you

wow it's fucking nothing

>unbank
Can't be banked if you lose all your money on thai scam

OMG is a buy

unbanks the banked

Ya’ll are absolutely retarded if you don’t buy this. Wait 3 years then you can bitch if nothing has happened. If you want immediate gains, look elsewhere.

>be the greatest fool

wasn't this 50$ at some point? I remember some anons saying that if you had 1000 OMG you would be set for life...scamegawa really fucked you guys uh. Remind me why this is such a good buy? What is it supposed to do that no other project does? Payment system? Big shit.

Decentralized gooking

"What does omg actually do"
takes money from anons and gives it to gooks

Turns biz true believers into millionaires in 2019 and makes tiny black men very angry.

Unbanks roundeyes

Wasn’t someone going to clap this fool

What is this stupid FUD even supposed to accomplish? I refuse to believe biz is this fucking stupid.

>Fud

you do realize they promised a global financial system and delivered a dog game right? all of the plasma devs and strategy managers live in prime bangkok paying $3k a month rent.

t. former employee - I went to a gathering at david knotts loft and it has a city view on the 30th floor. Shit looked like something out of the hangover

Ya ever wonder where they got the money from?
Your boomer money

At first i didn't believe you guys that it was a scam. Now I know that it must be a scam. What kind of ticker is "OMG"? it's for 12 year old girls or something. If it wasn't a scam it wouldn't be 1.50.

At least choose a believable larp.

twitter.com/evabeylin/status/1067107349670719488

Banks run psychology experiments Whenever I call my bank the on hold waiting music is the same, so I sit there like some Pavlovian dog; my mood neutralized by the conditioning lullaby, salivating over the speaker, finally rewarded with a shiny, new piece of plastic, yay!

Lol you think Im kidding? Daily reminder these cringey kids run this project and yes this is the view from their expensive lofts. Spoiler: they got a shit ton of tokens that you paid for

Attached: Capture.png (1061x782, 1.36M)

Whatever you say, “former employee.”

lmao i didn't know there actually were retards here who still hold OMG bags after it's been proven a scam holy fuck hahahaha

How has it been proven a scam?

>that tweet
wtf is wrong with her

ong threads never fail to bring out the most gullible newfags and the true veterans of biz

It hasn't, this is part of a coordinated fud campaign. It's literally one of the most promising Blockchain projects.

Now, why would someone fud this much? Because they want to buy more at a lower price or they work for a competitor that feels the need to fud because they can't compete with OMG in a fair way.

Attached: aNoENq6_700b.jpg (500x747, 45K)

as long as DOGE coin is above zero literally any bullshit coin can randomly spike since were still in a bubble. Remember PRPS? The guy literally said on his stream "dont buy this coin, its a scam. There is no purpose" and it fucking skyrocketed beyond the moon.

>Coordinated fud campaign
>buy in at a lower price. -95% from ATH

yeah, no. Did you stop to think people are just pissed off that they held a useless asset for over 18 months, while some little asian man in thailand promised them an incredible year in 2018 while lying about how big his company is?

Fud =/= the facts that no real blockchain developers are working on this, just a bunch of sporadic college grad hires who are more focused on womens rights and social justice than delivering on 10% of the stuff that omise said they would.

All this happened while they had the luxury of selling their bags on you.

Top fucking KEK

deluded bagholder. jun is a slimey piece of shit. never forget the (((implied partnership))) bullshit he pulled again and again on social media. fucking skateboard piece of shit.

plasma development (and its various researched branches) is very public and you can see that it's nowhere in clear sight of goal and the many teams and individuals working on variants (of which omisego is only one) aren't even completely sure that it's not a technological dead end. the current state(s) of plasma has too many tradeoffs. low finality time vs high tx throughput via nested child chains, for example.

Attached: 1502917977390.jpg (640x480, 212K)

ETH and most other alts are down by the same amount, are they all scams too?

Or is it possibly just a bunch of people butthurt that they didn't sell an obvious bubble?

If they had bought at ico price they'd still be up over 300%

Screencap this.

$6 per Token per year within the first year of staking.

Stop fudding and accumulate.

Attached: 8826a7c0c8b6dd82ca276761fc6a9f18--cute-asian-girls-beautiful-asian-girls.jpg (640x847, 69K)

Are we still on track for $700 EOY?

>$6 per Token per year within the first year of staking.

If we had $0.2 per token per year after 1 year I would be ecstatic

They cant even figure out staking internally. its literally waiting for eth to figure it out so they can copy and paste it. Even then why would a centralized thailand platform be an incentive to stake instead of just staking ETH?

FWIW ETH and other alts never promised 1/5 the things that Omise did. Not saying thats a way to invest, but it doesnt make the team any less of dirtbags for not working directly on this project while blatantly lying about how the network was almost ready.

>He is going to trust holding a coin based in another country when the next few years are about regulation

Lol good luck buddy. You are too deluded to realize this project would have never worked, just like cosmos, and the only difference is they sold tokens preemptively. You literally donated your money to 20 year old SJW who have zero experience in blockchain but were hired to save face and not look like a scam,

ETH had a product, even if incomplete. Plus, we see the devs working on it, we have updates and progress.

OMG is an ERC-20 ticker, and as far as I know, have no ACTUAL developments other than meme promises. See this ()

This company was going to use OMG and had a formal partnership. They realized OmiseGo probably didn't know what the fuck they were doing and mostly paused their work on their primary project and put a shitton of work into fleshing out their own idea for an ethereum 2nd layer scaling system that they had put aside thinking plasma would be figured out. Around 9 months ago or so when OmiseGO released their SDK, they became completely certain that OmiseGO wouldn't be delivering on their promises, and announced what they were working on.

hubii.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/nahmii-whitepaper.pdf

It's ogre for jun and his 20yo autistic pals in the thailand skateboarding office.

Attached: 346363737.png (633x732, 134K)

It make you say Omahgaaawd! Where's aw my munny!

THE COIN DOES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

I CANT BELIEVE I PAID 18 DOLLARS FOR THIS PEICE OF FUCKING SHIT!

Attached: tenor.gif (220x219, 38K)

lmao. Its honestly nobodies fault but your own. Yeah jun is a gook piece of shit and should be shot in the head but would you have bought this crap if it werent for the crypto euphoria?

going all in on a blockchain startup in 2013 is extremely risky. it could have paid off if they actually delivered but sadly they were just gook trash. Id be willing to even say they committed fraud and it will likely bite them in the ass in time.

also everyone on that team should be embarrassed for being a thief

>anti-banking
>trades on insider knowledge in unregulated market

Talking about all the tweens who represent this company. You committed embezzlement in any real market. You are a bunch of criminals and all that money you stole legally for the time being will catch up to you

I bought because Jun kept tweeting "Prasma soon prasma soon!" so I thought holy fuck it might come out soon and here we are a year later FUCKED IN THE ASS nothing accomplished down 92% FUCK ME

the amount of delusion is unprecedented, even worse than XRP subhuman niggers and TRON subhuman niggers lmao jesus christ you people don't have souls you're all so dumb

You are responsible for your decisions but I totally understand how much that sucks. The omisego team is legitimately human trash. Willing to fabricate anything to make themselves funding for their company.

Like I said, dont let them be the reason why your life is shitty. learn and realize gook trash like that will be met with a high dose of karma down the line.

Its all a game, covering tracks of fraud and social media shilling, lies, and embezzlement to buying lavish offices. There will be a point where it all catches up.

And at the end of the day you gotta realize the only reason that anyone bought this was because they were crafty in using vitalik in promotion in the early stages. That lead to emotional attachment, "well vitaliks involved he wouldnt promote a scam".

wrong. he is human too, and he got played like a fool by asian trash. I think he should fess up at this point, like he has publicly called out craig wright as a fraud. Fuck being an advisor, you call out trash or you are trash by association

this is a buy signal unironically

nah the buy signal was in summer 2017. it still did a 100x from ico. now its just broke bums hoping that they can break even

it did 46x from ICO
i set my sell order @ 98X.......tryin to outsmart everybody
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

longterm though this is a gem and fuck the fudders

I think OMG and STOX were the main reasons why vitalik stopped associating himself with random tokens, but mainly OMG because that went viral really fast

Shoo shoo stinky migger, noone likes you.

Okay OMG shills, how will you defend this?? WHERE IS YOUR STAKING?? IT'S 4Q18 NEARLY 2019.

Attached: gkqtrs1b1muz.png (507x309, 33K)

>plasma
>plasma mvp
>more viable plasma
>plasma cash
>plasma XT
>plasma prime
>plasma gluon
A whole year after ICO and still in full blown R&D. The team has admitted that they have no idea which version of plasma will be used for main net launch. We are best case 2 years away. By then XRP will dominate all payment solutions.

Inb4 prazma dog will save us.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EXFdcfBXFdU&t=2m45s&feature=youtu.be

We are at the end of Q4 and things not looking so good. I suspect the team ran out of money and are looking to exit scam. First it was Q2, then Q3, then Q4. How far will we let this scam continue?

Great businessmodel those ICOs
give us all the money upfront kek then we willl surely do something
devs dont even associate with it professionaly, they know it;s a scam kek
davidknott on twitter
> Travel, Ethereum, Open Source, and Public Speaking
KEK

This one is dead.

OMG was a pretty clever case of fraud, what Migger found was the tip of the iceberg.

How does it feel knowing that a midget nigger Twitter faggot was more clever than you, because he could perform basic due diligence and spot since of fraud?

Attached: 58c.png (680x735, 356K)