$DEC is gem of the year

Most undervalued crypto exchange token EVER.

Security token airdrop in 3-4 weeks giving you daily profits, dividends and shareholder status in their exchange, free of charge if you hold DEC during snapshot.

Hybrid exchange with decentralized ownership of your assets. Wallet, terminal, exchange, debit card, liquidity pool all ALREADY finished and working. Circulating supply extremely low cause 99% of investor tokens are locked post snapshot and they are being unlocked at end of January.

Fucking gold mine. Don't be pajeet and miss this. There is nothing on the books, price is only going to go up from here leading to snapshot, and this is best fucking project ever. Read up on it and buy it while you can.

Attached: Darico DEC.jpg (1839x1284, 1.67M)

Literally the easiest money ever. Its so fucking obvious play

Hey dude, maybe STFU

$DECS airdrop on Dec 27th gonna moon eeet

Yes it is. Literally impossible not to make money on it. Wonder how long are pajeets going to wait before buying in.

just looked at iDEX books .. literally only 38k for sale wttf

Zomg stahp, mah accumulation....

This ones a no brainer

Finally this gem is being un-earthed. This will crush through the fkn moon never mind getting there.

You can take the pageet out of the bullrun
But you can't take the bullrun out of the pageet

it’s fucking pajeet christmas

Feels so good when you know you are going to make guaranteed fuck you money.

Idiots here will wait for 5x to buy in. As usual.

>gem of the year.

Attached: IMG_20181201_201709.jpg (1177x2048, 316K)

We really need a pajeet bingo.

Ez 10x from here.

curry christmas up in this bitch. guess i'll buy a bag

Let's go baby!
I'm in! Looks fucking nice. Worth the gamble. Market is boring anyway.

yee u literally have to buy off the top of books cus no one is selling... i wonder if this is why its barely retraced since september.. high risk here but could be major reward too

This is the worst episode of shilling I've ever seen on Jow Forums. You just killed any possible interest in this token you fucking retards

>Security token +
>DECENTRALIZED OWNERSHIP OF ASSETS

wowowowowowo

I legit feel sad for those who arent getting in on it. It will keep pumping next 3 weeks without single retrace

you hope, it won't you goof "3 weeks without single retrace" dafuq do you think this is? there is no fucking bullrun you dumbfuck

can you buy a bag and shut up?

hahaha this pajeet shilling thread, pathetic

Tradesatoshi token is the next big thing

How can it re-trace if there are no sellers? This is the perfect storm for explosion, especially since there's so much time.

Security tokens are the next big crypto trend. You guys all saw what happened to CHX. Darico will do the same thing. Wall st is coming and they are here to buy security tokens. The virus is spreading.

Legit so undervalued especially with the tokenonimcs.

using racism makes me (an adult) not want to buy in and then be associated with this

also 1.1b market cap YEEEAAAA OOOOK TOTALLY NOT A LIE

Obviously the graphic was from when BNB was 1.1bn you space cadet

You want to make money? Massive action = massive results. This is the only formula for success. Go look at the idex orderbook for this DEC project. There are no tokens for sale because the majority are locked up until 2019. The team's and early investors are locked. Go DYOR on Darico. The security token airdrop at the end of the month will pump this project to the moon because Security Tokens are the trend and that orderbook is ready to fly. Unfortunately, the way the world works, you are a poor faggot who has thousands of ideas but never commits to one. So you will not go check the idex books, you will not see the potential that this has to moon, and you will not buy this coin. Instead, you will mindlessly continue to scroll through Jow Forums, reddit, twitter, and do absolutely nothing all day because that is what poor faggots do.

Well fucking said ^

So sad to see people not willing to do any research on the best opportunity we had this year.

They will buy and shill when it foes 5x from here. You can lead a horse to water...

what brainlet dicked the books.. up 50% alrdy baka

Attached: download.jpg (399x400, 16K)

what is going on in this thread lol

Attached: 1535342721080.jpg (216x211, 10K)

Risk of sounding stupid as fuck. How do I get started buying this stuff I understand zero about?

This smells like a massive scam. Check out their reddit page and tell me it isn't just one person posting.

This. Also shilling tokens and not coins. The fucking state of biz.

Someone is trying to do quick profit.

>security token

Go fuck yourself

I'm gonna buy this

I can smell curry from here

the comments in thsi post look like they were done by the same person... totally fake

Holy fuck some cunt just bought 26k DEC on IDEX (70eth worth) and now there's fucking 13,709 DEC for sale hahaha this shit is crazy

>"Don't be pajeet and miss this."

Hi pajeet.

what happens when there's nothing left for sale on the books ?