CHAINLINK

Can someone give me an honest point form of the Meetup event? What happened? New news? What did he say about nodes???

Attached: 5258C06B-C226-4ADB-B783-C8BEB8DDF326.jpg (340x507, 48K)

link is shit

stuff was deleted from the official website, i' wish i was joking

All in all was less than nothing. Not one of sergeys better days

>Many company logo/stuff deleted from the dia
>Stuff disappeared from main site too (company logos etc.)

Sergey seemed to have gained weight. Look more bloated than usual. Merchandise had printing errors on them with elementary spelling mistakes.

All in all, it is looking pretty bad for Chainlink.

HE got absolutely murked during the Q&A. Someone asked what would happen if a bad actor were to bribe nodes to provide faulty information and literally could not answer nor understand the straightforward question and basically stuttered and threw a fit until he eventually moved on.

Wish I was joking.

Yeah any serious answers please? We do memes 24/24, just give us a quick honest rundown. Thanks

My ballsack is 13 cm long

>Merchandise had printing errors on them with elementary spelling mistakes.
seriously? such as?

>My ballsack is 13 cm long
How the fuck is that even possible? That's almost as long as a avrage erect penis

Some people posted pictures of the shirts which read "Chanlink" [sic] which were on sale before the speak

Some people even notified the Chainlink team of this but they still asked for the full price ($17) for the shirts. I guess they really need the money at this point.

M...maybe that's a nod to Jow Forums...

Do you realize that if singularity hits that error shirts are gonna be worth a lot like mispelled coins or post stamps

>He doesn't stretch his ballsack
Not gonna make it, fren

> 24/24

What did he mean by this?

I don’t know but when my penis isn’t erect my ballsack is longer yes

Why all the misspellings surrounding the project? It's absurd.

Think I can probably win some bets with that length

Imagine how much errors there are in the code

It’s a stupid hypothetical question anyways. Like asking “what if da banks take all of our money and make it disappear?”
Yeah they could but it’s not in their best interest nor would it be legal. The negatives far outweigh the short term positives

he's fucking with you, you twats

Link is fine, but rid the thoughts of EOY.
Just hold till main-net in Q1 2019 then dump your bags if you are so inclined too.
I personally will wait and see what main-net partnerships are offered.

This is now a how big is your penis thread, mine is average like 5.5 inches

Attached: UH OH.jpg (3024x4032, 2.85M)

Let's also add the size of our link stacks
>2.5 inches
>1m link

short term, link is fucked

sergey had a private conversation with one of our marines and the marine baited him into telling him mainnet launch time frame, sergey say "its a matter of months" responding to the user saying "is it going to be a year out or 5 years?"

thats the best news we've had so far.

I know this bpard is /pajeet/ but ffs lads

>Can someone give me an honest point form of the Meetup event? What happened? New news? What did he say about nodes???

Ok, honest opinion, I thought it was an excellent presentation. I particularly appreciate that he continues to focus on EXACTLY what problem chainlink is solving — connecting smart contracts to the real world. I feel I understand a little better his point that, after a while, the market will determine, for example, how many nodes someone wants to pay for as a matter of redundancy and reliability. I thought he handled the questions very well, and not sure what the other anons in this thread are talkign about. I thought several of the questions were fairly abstruse and that this is par for the course. Frequently happens that someone is fixated on a particular issue and keeps pressing a question. Seemed like one guy was shilling for oraclize, and I thought Nazarov’s response was professional and well-handled.

I appreciate it that he is reaching out to the developer community to let them know how chainlink can help. That seems like a very smart step.

Overall I thought it was interesting and helpful presentation and I came away impressed.

>sergey had a private conversation with one of our marines and the marine baited him into telling him mainnet launch time frame, sergey say "its a matter of months" responding to the user saying "is it going to be a year out or 5 years?"
>thats the best news we've had so far.
Very helpful if true. This seems highly believable since Nazarov is out meeting with developers like this. Seems like it would be fairly pointless to go meet with people if main net is still 12 months away.

The Q&A was great.

What if a vulnerability was discovered which allowed most of the nodes to become infected?
What now you stupid faggot?

>7 inches
>0 link