Was stuff really deleted from chain.link and from Sergey's slides...

Was stuff really deleted from chain.link and from Sergey's slides? People are saying docusign and swift and some other things are gone

Attached: IMG_1532.png (785x827, 766K)

delete yourself.

I'm trying to get to the truth user. So it's apparently SAP/docusign. Can anyone confirm???

Yep, they realized there's no real benefit to having hundreds or thousands of nodes for decentralization. They're going with Oraclize

Proof?

Bump

Wtf are you guys really gonna ignore this?

You don't deserve chainlink, just fucking sell it.

sage this thread

Funny how the bearded swine decided to take the logotypes off the slides just as the pump was over.

I'm not gonna sell it asshole, I'm just want to know if this is true

Fud

>people are saying
Watch the presentation and look up chain.link in wayback machine and see for yourself

You see all these green IDs? Holy kek

Wayback machine proof of this claim?

tfw all infographics linking SAP/Docusign have been removed from smartcontract.com and chain.link

Oh well, there goes my last hope of making it

Well, Chainlink part of the smartcontract.com used to have a domain under link.smartcontract.com. It used to display pic related infographic. Now its gone and redirect you to a new domain chain.link without this pic.

Maybe they have dropped partnerships because of NDA leak or because we went too deep with our autism

Attached: AFF22E9C-4ED8-42DC-9415-9E59AFB12E07.jpg (833x932, 166K)

the tom gosner tweet is still up, maybe they're taking a step back while the audit is going on. But it's not looking good.

This is literal fud right now
>fear
>uncertainty
>doubt

Attached: 36C60EA1-FFF8-4BCD-B42C-4C7C17573789.png (461x583, 2K)

I heard it's because Sergey wont stop leaving drunk voicemails to Blythe and Perrianne. Apparently Adyln isn't enough to satiate his desires.

maybe they took them off on purpose to avoid speculation fucking with price in pump and dumps.

The team was previously asked if they would use logos of companies that they were not directly working with and they said no