When will you finally give in?

So...the idea of capitulation that there's a price where virtually everyone in the market finally gives it up and is shaken out? My question to you is "What is your "fuck it, its a scam" capitulation price?"

Asking for a bear...

Attached: bear2-1167265.jpg (590x350, 62K)

Wow just imagine the BRAAAPS

The second btc touches 1298 for most id assume

I'm protected by PMs so I'll pretty much just ride out this wave and keep averaging fiat in. One way or another I'm hooked up.

it's not a price if miners start misbehaving fuck it i'm out!

only an idiot who does not understand crypto would capitulate. you are a faggot dumbfuck who does not belong this board. you stick out like a nigger's dick. fuck off larper

I unironically think that, BTC and it’s clones aside, most other coinholders are like that retarded kid grabbing his plushie bunny while squirming on the floor- they’re not letting go anymore and through sheer dumb will will hold to zero.

2700-ish was a nice dip before it went parabolic. That "first sell off" triggered a lot of new money - could we strike that again or is there too much awareness now? If fact, have we just double-bottomed for a while?

Probably anything below $2800

Those BRAAAAPS are for the bear, not for losers like you

Attached: bobo frontal.png (808x485, 199K)

Haha. You got me. But seriously, I'm unironically all-in on SV. Quite a lot of them too. :-/

>new money
Proofs?

I'd just ride it to zero no fucks given

Think of how much you can buy at 0

It has to go to zero. If you've lived with your fiat tied up long enough does selling even make sense? Imagine selling retarded low and it bouncing. Not a chance I'm willing to take

In my mind I already licked her ass clean then watched jamal fuck her while I watched from a distance so too bad bear she is mine.

Big Bear Cock?

Fuck this whole world, fuck women piece of shit flesh mounds that are fucking useless, and won't even fuck me. Fuck niggers and Jews for ruining my life. Fuck normie faggots who hate me. I'm so sick of this shit. I just want a woman like that and because I didn't win the genetic lottery they all would rather me just die.

$375

genuinely $0

realistically about 2800. at that point you know it’s not stopping because even Bitmain can’t mine at those levels.

$1488

less than 500 to shake me out.

That ID tho

I've been found out.

Upvoting for the funny numbers and ID

What's the point of this photo?

no fucking way

Attached: 1542092029806.jpg (682x1000, 530K)

kek

Something catastrophic would have to happen to Bitcoin for me to stop caring about it.
$1, $10, $100, $1,000, $10,000 and beyond, the primary reason to bother with it is the same at all price points so long as it functions.

Im going to zero with real satoshi.

You capitulate when you decide money locked in has better chance of earning a return elsewhere.
Since /biz are only familiar with crypto and no other business opportunity it is unironicaly impossible for biz to capitulate.

No matter what your opinion is on what miners should be doing, we're past that point.

This.

Every btc run creates a new generation of perma bagholders. When people lose significant amounts of money it actually increases aggressive risk taking as people would rather risk the tradeoff of losing everything/getting it all back to locking in a loss.

Anyway there are some people who have taken this time to research and are also now true believers in the tech.

Attached: 1542484952323.png (512x512, 23K)

I believe strongly in the tech, I’m just not going to gamble by throwing money at it. That’s what the stock market is for.

Miners should simply compete. Bitcoin is competition. Nothing else.

I will call you SourGrapeanon.
You despise them because they don't want you. If they did you would be another normie. You are even worse. A failed normie.

The user is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a shill, pajeet, bagholder, deluded, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a JEwFtJXf and you will be astonished at how he shitposts, how bluepilled he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Bear looks JUSTed though

Well there is no way out for bagholders now.
> sell at 90% loss
> wait for 20x to break even

I reached that point when it went back to 6200 a few months ago. I sold everything at a loss. And used some of the money on bills. But then when I saw it was down to 3700 and ETH at 100 I figured what the hell. So I bought 1 BTCand 32 ETH. I fully expect they will be worth 0 soon enough, but I kinda just got it more or less as a memento. Fully plan on holding them down to 0. It’s not even enough money to care about anymore. I have no delusions of actually making it anymore.

Based user outed the Jew!

The Jew cries out as he shorts link

How about never

Btc will never be a currency but works alright as digital gold

Jew for the Just

kek.

On a more serious note I literally bought 3 btc when it was floating ~100 dollars as a broke ass college student trying to buy cocaine from Columbia on Silkroad. Have steady job now and it's like the money never existed in the first place.
Will unironically hold until 100usd so I at least break even. Fuckin fight me.

jew'd and bluepilled

Attached: 1538326191657.png (366x358, 146K)

Would it ever make sense to trade bitcoins at $1?
At that price surely the transaction fee would be greater than $1, and get worse as more people abandoned it. And mining more coins would be burning money in terms of overhead.

There seem to be critical prices and overheads for bitcoin that will lead to death spirals and market chasms. Once the death spiral begins, the only value bitcoin will have will be due to collectors and obsessed people stealing electricity.