Get Ready! I warned you once already

60% Of Litecoin (LTC) Entire Market Cap Moved In Just A Single Day, Bakkt Fingered In The Move

todaysgazette.com/60-of-litecoin-ltc-entire-market-cap-moved-in-just-a-single-day-bakkt-fingered-in-the-move/

Attached: 7DEC2490-1BEF-4592-94F9-1394B526783F.png (651x436, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abacusjournal.com/breaking-erisx-completes-series-b-funding-big-names-go-all-in-on-erisx-model-and-expected-success/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killer_whale
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I guess they'll announce ltc trading too?

And the market shrugged. :(

The said after BTC, LTC would be next.

How does this happen without an exchange? An OTC trade with 60% of the market supply, did Charlie Lee just get hacked, will we see another bull run again?

What does this mean for the price mr king whale?

It’s prep for Bakkt and Fidelity coming online. This is why they slipped to January open.

60% of market supply moved to storage, it’s going to go up exponentially.

Are you saying I should buy a litecoin?

Maybe its what they'll use to provide liquidity.

Brainlet here. Is there any way this could be bearish?

Only if you like lots of money.

Like in the next few days or?

nice dead link rajeesh

It could possibly be bearish but I doubt it. Why would someone sell that much at the bottom?

No when their exchange launches.

Google it.

What do you reckon BTC will be worth EOY just out of interest

The coins people buy and sell have to come from somewhere, right?

$7k+

NANI

Do you think we will see 2-3k BTC first?

No, we already hit bottom. We’re in consolidation right now. Big moves are coming soon.

Just picked up 5 litecones, I'm going to make it.

The next Litecoin millionaires will have at least 500.

It was binance cold wallet, you moron

You mad Bro?

ErisX and other crypto platforms set to come to market over the next 90-120 days. ErisX is set to launch with four digital asset brands: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, and LITECOIN. Competing with Nasdaq, Bakkt, and Fidelity.....

abacusjournal.com/breaking-erisx-completes-series-b-funding-big-names-go-all-in-on-erisx-model-and-expected-success/

$20 LTC fools, dont underestimate your creator (charlie)

If anyone still doubts me just read this comment

pretty close to the $20 predicted bottom

>LTC was a copypasta of BTC with a few parameters tweaks
>it was never seriously developed or had a team bigger than 3 dedicated devs
>people still hodl this shitcoin that serves no purpose after Charles bailed
>people actually buy this shitcoin after Charles bailed
Jesus Christ you guys are fucking retarded.

Pretty bold claim.. I do want to believe.. but why would anyone ever help us poor souls?

this, charlie is based and doesn't lie
ltc will go to 1400 but it has to go to $20~ a couple time and trade sideways for a while before bullrun behind btc

*sips* b-b-but Charlie sold at the ATH.

Attached: EADAD603-A715-4786-9CB8-4BD76F20E423.jpg (465x407, 46K)

>buys non-productive project with no unique use case

Attached: annoying-neighbor-kid.jpg (1280x720, 856K)

Look up TokenPay Cletus.

Pro tip: no actual whales give two shits about litecones

lol, litecoin

Litecoin has no fundamentals and no users. It's as bad as bcash. Stay deluded, litecucks.

hello willy
what coins do they like?

>Pro tip: no actual whales give two shits about litecones

Makes comment and doesn’t even know a whale.

low IQ article, coinbase moved cold wallets.
It shows that 25% of the circulating supply is held by normies on coinbase.

Will you cry when Bakkt and Fidelity list Litecoin?

What are your credentials? How are you in the know

when would you say is a good time to buy? is it going to go lower or is around $30 the bottom for litecoin?

I'm going on the assumption that we have one more good dip around the 7th because Willy wasn't wrong about the last one. On the other hand, if you seriously believe the user here saying it's going to go to $2K or more, you would be buying at twice the current price, yeah?
I'm shooting for 84 of them and hoping that I have at least to the end of Q1 2019 to get there with LTC in the $20-50 range. That may be a dumb move; Kek knows I haven't made many smart ones yet.

>because Willy wasn't wrong about the last one
yeah but that will is not the moon cycle ta trading will that predicted the 7th dump (cause of dark moon) and guess what it was no dark moon at the last dump i checked.

I think Willy may only have been semi serious about the moon stuff. I also think that Willy isn't necessarily dropping his hints because he's a great guy with my best interest in mind. That said, Charlie Lee and the bcash crowd are even more blatant in their scamming than #blacklivesmatter, but if you follow their drama and move accordingly, you can make money or increase your stacks. So regardless of the phase of the moon, I'm going to trust Willy until he fucks up.

well i'm gonna set a stop loss to be sure. but i'm actually bullish for the next few weeks. we have to hit $5k before it goes below $3k. the original Willy said so too.

BAKKT will trade on OTC market, nigger. Not gonna do shit

Willy is a whale

Attached: p14893_v_v8_ae.jpg (960x1440, 286K)

checked
/thread

actually that's a dolphin

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killer_whale

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killer_whale
>Family: Delphinidae

>dogs are wolf because they are in K9 family
nice

it's the other way around, the wolves are in the canidae family along with the vast selection of of other semi dog like things like jackals and foxes.

Actually that's a platypus. Yes I do hold link, how did you know?

Okay, wolves are dogs

Attached: Capture.jpg (1027x686, 118K)

because you sound so JUSTed

Bumping because I legitimately believe that we are at or near the bottom, and we could be seeing some major, positive moves on the horizon. I just want my Jow Forumsbros to have a fair shot at making it.

>I just want my Jow Forumsbros to have a fair shot at making it
GET IN LADS

Attached: 9MvPuth.gif (400x225, 545K)

Litecoin's strength is that it's already been adopted by pretty much every exchange. It works amazing as a stand in when btc is under heavy load and you're trying to transfer quickly between exchanges for arbitrage. It's perfect for filling in the gaps.