They couldn't even artificially pump it to close above 4k on the 1h chart

>They couldn't even artificially pump it to close above 4k on the 1h chart

Attached: bear.png (770x775, 304K)

put the shorts in to prime the trap bobo

Come and say that to my face, pussy.

Attached: bull.jpg (960x758, 89K)

>the "trap?"
you mean the same one you've been saying would save you since 12k, 10k, 8k, 6k, now 4k?

wus good pussy nigga

Attached: 1530490712752.png (840x917, 440K)

Bout to blast off or explode on launch pad

3 days

oh no, another terrifying threat from a delusional bull who will get JUSTed after the 5th consecutive dead cat bounce

Attached: 1531439114914.jpg (1150x1084, 60K)

Looks like its going to CRAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

And u couldn’t dump it at all below 3800 bitch.

The bulls shall rise again

Is the frequency of dead cat bounces irrelevant to the terminology? Should it not be upgraded to skipping stone at some point?

sure, if skipping a stone looks like this. zoom out further than the 1 hour charts and stop lying to yourself Rajheev

Attached: DeadCatBounce.jpg (586x372, 38K)

I think somehow my point whizzed past you - Does a dead cat not only bounce once? I'm interested only with the logic of the investing term, not looking at any charts bud.

Yes, by definition a dead cat bounce is just once. Deluded bears are gonna get rekt. I hope they all have over leveraged shorts right now.

well at this point it's more like a bart that will be followed by a dead cat bounce.

Attached: uhoh.png (235x327, 62K)

Cute bearie

Nice this legitimately helped me understand a bit more. Thanks fellas

I've never seen crypto so kill in my 2 years in the scene

We are about to moon boys

>a dead cat bounce can only happen once
no, you literally just made that up. that's like saying a bear flag can't be followed by another bear flag, etc. any formation can be followed by a repeat of itself, and it's really not uncommon. dictionary definiton:
"Identifying a Dead Cat Bounce
A dead cat bounce is a price pattern used by technical analysts. It is considered a continuation pattern, where at first the bounce may appear to be a reversal of the prevailing trend, but it is quickly followed by a continuation of the downward price move. It becomes a dead cat bounce (and not a reversal) after price drops below its prior low. Short-term traders may attempt to profit from the small rally, and traders and investors may try to use the temporary reversal as a good opportunity to initiate a short position."

Im sorry for your lose.

Can't say the bulls tried to push it above $4k. They got close on Bitstamp with a $3997 close on the 1h chart and then a desperate push that only got them to $4033. That candle ended bearish as hell.

This bear overconfidence will end soon with brutal green dildos and bear filet steaks on the weekend.

yeah guys, just like we said at 12k, 10k, 8k, and 6k... we must be right eventually... r-right?

Attached: 1543440430709.jpg (450x418, 59K)