I feel safe knowing that I have put my savings into gold...

I feel safe knowing that I have put my savings into gold, and not fiat or crypto that is essentially designed to enrich those at the top of the pyramid.

Equities, real estate and bonds are further on all pump and dump schemes designed to enrich the few and put everyone else into debt slavery.

By buying gold I have actively secured myself from these manipulative pyramid schemes. This comforts me in worrying times such as these.

The manipulators can't turn my gold into zeroes. The gold is here and will be here long after I and indeed all of humanity is gone. Few things last forever, but gold, being an inert element indeed lasts forever.

Attached: Gold.jpg (764x432, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2017-10-asteroid-years-industry-expert.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First asteroid we mine will destroy "precious" earth metals. Seriously, these elements are not rare in space, and will tank the value of what we think is rare.

Your gold savings account has a 20 year shelf life, but it's a solid stable investment (with no real return) until we start cracking open some space shit.

It's hilarious how this meme is being thrown around the internet. It goes to show what level of moronity you have to reach to apply value to shitcoins.

Literally nothing I said had anything to do with cryptocurrency. You would know this if you were intelligent, could read, and actually knew how to invest instead of pretending to be a pirate.

Seriously? Mine asteroids in a 20 year time frame? Wow. Just

phys.org/news/2017-10-asteroid-years-industry-expert.html

Long term treausuries and gold are the best asset classes right now. You have no bias towards inflation/deflation if you hold both in a risk weighted portfolio.

When shit hits the fan, you actually make money. Don't forget that the monetization of assets following a crash will be offset by credit contraction. That means we won't have inflation unless the government overdoes things, and they will even buy your tressuries at a premium when they monetize to inject liquidity into the economy. Gold will shoot up at this point out of no end in sight to central bank intervention.

The real bagholders will be corporate debt holders, and people buying "growth" stocks right now paying ridiculous premiums for uncertain potential profitability in the future.

So don't just buy Gold, get some intermediate, long term treasuries. As far as commodities, they are too expensive to hold and the commodity companies are extremely overpriced. Gold miners and oil companies are too expensive and their balance sheets are garbage.

>lol bro gold is useless just wait till me start mining asteroids DURRRR

>falling for the space mining meme

L M A O that's just propaganda fed to the masses so they don't buy gold and silver. you think china and russia would be accumulating gold and silver for decades in mass quantities if they thought it was going to be worthless? LOL the absolute state of Jow Forums

Attached: dumb686.jpg (581x767, 92K)

the space mining meme is the same retarded idea as space coins like Nexus wanting to mine shitcoins from space

the real redpill is realizing the earth is flat and space is a lie

Are you all intentionally neglecting how scarcity works? This is basic stuff.

yup Bill gates the words richest man designs all aspects of our capitalistic society to enrich those at the top

>Doesn't understand anything about the economy
>Doesn't understand the basic laws of physic
>Doesn't even follow the current tech developement

But hey soon astroid mining. I FOUND IT ON THE INTERNETZ

Sorry Achmed, but what about this is unfeasable/untenable?

What about dividend stocks? Instead of growth stocks.

Nice try lying rat.
My money is in rare pepes

Attached: 1537269460120.png (710x577, 30K)

lol this will never happen because it's insanely uneconomic and will be forever. Aside from that there is no future for humanity in space because our net energy supply is going to crash dramatically in the future and the laws of physics are just too limiting.

Attached: unhackablegold.png (848x780, 745K)

>The non excisting proof of conecept
>The cost per "gold transport" mission in terms of ressources and furthermore money for the fucking space shuttle / rocket / fuel / metal
>The limitation thanks to the basic laws of physics in terms of weight
Why would anyone perfer wasting tons with gold and not more scarce ressources.
>The limitation in form of tech to mine a fucking FLYING asteroid
>What else? Oh and maybe the limitation on an asteroid itself.

But gj for another classic Jow Forums post. ASTEROID mining SOON!

>The manipulators can't turn my gold into zeroes

Attached: thre-great-justening.png (857x549, 76K)

Asteroid or not gold is always gonna be rare and precious.

Gold is made mostly through binary neutron star collision, which is a rare event in the universe.