Opinion on this fag?

Opinion on this fag?
>youtube.com/watch?v=HGEO6ig8WsM

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-04 Hidden Cam Reveals How Women Judge Men Women's Double Standard EXPOSED (+ (339x360, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TcO5ULfyKDM
youtube.com/watch?v=wxWuREjuLAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He is a psychopath who doesn't care about other people at all and is only interested in himself.
Watched some RSD back then, got interested in game and read "The Game". Later I realized, that RSDTyler is the very psychopath Tyler Durden from the book.

>implying that he can even compete once i have $15 mill +

thats the great thing about makingit. once you makeit you dont have to play these retarded poorfag games

smart.

Enjoy being a rich betabux-er

its not betabux if you have enough money to not care about it.

Sure it isn't. Enjoy your misery

Guys like this compensate for the fact they are talentless dickheads with the ego boost of picking up women for casual sex. There's a reason they can't maintain relationships.
Glad I'm married and no longer go out to bars unless I'm with the wife. Playing these stupid games is such a waste of time.

an absolute fucking legend

Seems reasonable in what he says. Of course it's a niece ideology, but it hardly ever seems wrong with a capital W. He's also aware that his more mystic stuff is wacky.

once you've gotten laid you've accomplished your biological goal in life... maintaining relationships is meaningless. monogamy is just a social construct deal made between betas and alphas to ensure civilization exists

He is in a committed relationship with a woman. He has two children with her. The woman is ok with him fucking other women and doesn't need the stamp of the government to keep her commitment to him.

>t. Nigger

if you have to get women by pretending to be someone else and putting on a constant facade, you are the one living in misery fren.

Yeah dude just b yourself

Kek this, look at some pics of him during that time, he looks like the most virgin beta fag ever. Most of them did though desu.
I think Tyler's newer ideas and videos have some useful information though, like 1 or 2 years ago it was much more about finding to oneself than about upping your lay numbers. The latest video I have seen features quite a lot of that "infield" clickbait clips tho, so maybe he didn't make as much money with that spiritual attitude lol

if you have enough money, you can" just b urself" and still get the same amount of pussy. obviously not if you are poor tho.

just think for a moment - how did you go by being yourself? are you satisfied with your results by being yourself? no? THEN CHANGE YOURSELF

I've actually known Owen for several years, and he definitely means everything he says and has built a number of businesses that are sound. Philosophically, as far as attracting women, he's generally correct and gives good advice. As far as someone to model unconditionally? No, but you shouldn't do that with anyone.

RSD is great for its purpose, gives gold tier advice in a sea of shit advice. It's a step along the way, and not a place to get caught forever.

>neet turned 'plaiboi' who banged 120ish girls from his boy's advices

lol, I love how you did the journey completely ass backwards, and confused your stupid ass into thinking Tyler is the wrong one out of that scene. He's the only one who came out with a good head on his shoulders, since that book FORCED everyone to either get more creative with their weeb bullshit, or actual develop natural game.

It's like you didn't try to understand what was going on and just reacted like a bitch.

Whole society is a social construct. Wtf is your point?
>Let's go back to the stone age
Meanwhile he is posting on an anonymous mongolian horse trading card board

>glad im shackled to a woman

He is poor lel

It’s hard to know what society is like when you never leave your basement

desu I think going through a self-discovery/dating journal is a good thing for any closeted neet, and will give you tremendous value and insight into women, yourself, and social dynamics in general. At the end of your journey, getting married or having a LTR comes from a completely different paradigm - and you'll have much more enjoyable relationships.

From a business perspective, this guy is absolutely a Machiavellian snake. His strategy is without a doubt orbiting around min/maxing his company's profits and the revenue brought in from his coaches.

Now for the practice: RSD as a whole is a very effective company. Tyler is meh and alright at best, but his coaches are FUCKING GODS at slaying chicks. Julien being the biggest monster and Max being a very close second in terms of raw capabilities, as well as training men how to improve at game. You can get a lot of value from their free YouTube content, but the content is evidently focused on bottle necking you towards their paid programs and bootcamps. I pirated their programs because they're fucking 800$ each and they're honestly GOAT. They with out a doubt have transformed my behavior and results. When I make it with wealth one day I'll be sure to pay back what I borrowed from them.

Attached: Asrai.jpg (1301x2048, 325K)

>confirmed for based

Honestly though, Max and Owen are both gross little short boys, and should give a lot of the genetically inferior autists someone to look up to while they try to not dribble out of their mouths while conversing with wamen.

Julien is a boss motherfucker, but also clinically insane. Buyer beware, his methods and results are insane and he will fuck you up mentally for a good long while.

A man should know how to fuck tons of women before locking himself in dude. You get to actually learn the various types of women through experience and get better at screening which are desirable for a LTR. Good job if you have a good woman, but you were simply pissing in the wind and rolling dice if you knew nothing about women before you got married

These days my Newbie Guide would be this:

– Mystery Method. I prefer the seminar where he teaches it over the PDF eBook of it because I like Mystery’s passion for what he’s teaching, all the vids were on YouTube at some point but now there’s just scraps, here’s one of them to get you started:

youtu.be/TcO5ULfyKDM

I believe that’s from the Mystery Method 5 DVD set which you should be able to torrent easy.

Magic Bullets is an eBook that’s a more brief streamlined explanation of MM if you’re tight for time

– “The Tyler Digest”, google it and read it all

– watch Liam Mcrae’s Rapid Escalation video on YouTube

– watch Richard LaRuina Formula For Night Game on YouTube (specifically 27:00 to 50:00)

– RSDJulien’s SHIFT (internal game/mindsets/beliefs about women, yourself and getting this area handled, torrent it)

– and RSDJulien’s PIMP (external game aka actual technical shit to execute infield, torrent it)

– and if you just want overall social skills building rapport/comfort with people in general (which you can apply with girls or just socializing with everyone you meet and becoming that guy that people immediately feel like they’ve known for years) then check out the Juggler Method PDF

– and at some point give Practical Female Psychology a read, and the free PDF over at Manhood 101 as well, they cover just general over-arching male/female psychology stuff that you’ll want to know for life in general, VS just getting your dick wet ASAP lol

Attached: 1543605197481.jpg (700x742, 57K)

As someone who's read/watched all these, literally, you can skip most of these.

Both Julien's programs are actual gold, and are revised and updated methods/mindsets that combine most of these dudes into coherent advice.

Juggler, Mystery, Style - all that crap is outdated nonsense. There's like 4-5 mechanical tips that you can pull, but you'll literally move backwards from naturalization if you get bogged down in that bullshit. Juggler's book has interesting methods on how to get noticed in a club, but Julien's shit just overrides the usefulness by 10x easy.

If you need anything else, read Paul Janka like a grown up.

>MOMMY LOOK. I posted again

Funny you say that. I read 20 pages of Paul's Attraction formula book last night. It's gold too.
Also, you're wrong. Juggler method give you the formula to keep conversations going and how to build comfort and report -- invaluable to me.

Maybe you should stick to Tucker Max?

Very redpilled my friend.

Yeah Max is a geeky looking short guy with a self confessed small penis, nobody has an excuse to be a failure with guys like him and Owen walking around.

And yes, Julien as a maximum level monster. A literal walking example of the "dark triad". I remember one of the earliest videos I've seen of him was some 10/10 blonde in a bar flirting with him super interested, and HE rejected HER playfully when she leaned into kiss him. I've never been that midfucked in my life. That woman must have been completely drenched, and that's when I got redpilled that your behavior has tangible effects on seduction, and that the LOOKS/MONEY/STATUS outlook is heavily flawed. But I'm sure his outlook will turn you into a complete psycho in the long run as you said lmfao

>tucker max

lol ew, what am I a girl in 2008 trying to be edgy?

I remember reading Juggler's book, but I mostly recall my friends turning it into a meme because of his name. I do like the dude though, he's got some good technical skills. If the conversation stuff helps, I'm all for it. Tbh Julien in Pimp or Shift has some good conversation stuff that's literally all you need, but I understand drawing from all sources.

>DON'T EVER TALK TO ME OR MY SON TUCKER EVER AGAIN

I appreciate you agreeing on Julien's products. They are the current pinnacle of game -- invaluable and when I make more money I'll take a boot camp out of respect for all they've taught me and give back something for all I've consumed. Drawing from all sources is important because just how people resonated hard with Tucker Max -- his books were absolutely fucking-ridiculously-useless.

>25k link holder here

Attached: 1543419626145.jpg (960x914, 44K)

Interesting how we biztards are alike. I've watched all of Juliens shit and yeah. I'ts that good. Also 25k link holder

>Mystery
Man hearing people talk of the Mystery method gives me some nostalgia. I felt like such a boss having all these "secret" lines nobody heard of. It actually really got me out of my shell and worked for the most part. It's obviously very outdated material, but much the core concepts actually survived. Many modern PUAs actually indirectly use ACS (attraction, comfort, seduction) model without even realizing it, while simultaneously shitting on Mystery.

>RSD Julien
Based and redpilled.

>LaRuina
Also based, a lot of people didn't take him seriously because of how good looking he is unfortunately.

>Liam Mcrae
These "natural lifestyles" guys are very good at inner game and confidence building with their material. I don't like some of the feminist apologism and new-agey spiritual stuff they talk about, but overall a very good company. Their content is extremely genuine and believable, as they'll approach hot ass women in the middle of a 3 hour video lmao.

All around good tastes FREN

Attached: Fren.png (701x744, 722K)

Dude have you seen Karisma King on youtube? Small channel but a legit PUA

It's the same as any person, doesn't matter how much of a snake they are you can learn from them. I followed RSD for a few years but moved on after getting that part of my life back on track as well as just not having time for this shit anymore. Be aware that Tyler in particular is one of those disinformation artists - most of what he says is true but he likes to sprinkle a bit of bullshit here and there. Not when it comes to women, that topic is more or less his specialty and he pretty much a master in it, however, do not under any circumstance follow his advice on spirituality, politics and history. He brainwashes his listeners, his own company and ex-colleagues admit they are cultish, and he lives in "secrecy" in holl*wood. Not going to go into that, but he is very much keen on denying the state of the world, secret societies, etc, even though he is VERY knowledgeable and well read in occult books (most likely part of them unironically at this point due to the people that he knows).
Tldr - if you need help with women his advice works (rsd jeffy is better for me personally), everything else take it with a massive grain of salt.

OMG HOW DIDN'T WE BRING UP JEFFY AT ALL DURING THIS THREAD????

CUT THE SHIT, TIME TO FUCK

>literally got in trouble in college for coming home drunk screaming this in our dorm hall

It's mostly a scam.

If there is any 'secret' to chatting up women, it's that there is no 'secret'.

Interacting with women is just a subset of general social interaction and should be seen as such. It's easy to wish it wasn't, that it's a different game entirely and this game has cheat codes. Sadly, this isn't really the case.

There is no real 'shortcut'. The problem with following 'simple tricks' like you see in those kind of pickup videos is that you are basically acting like a trained dog with no real understanding of why you're doing what you're doing (if you did, you wouldn't be doing it).

>start from scratch, disregard what you think you know
>interact socially with as many people as possible
>gradually put yourself out of your comfort zone - this could start with just smalltalk to coworkers to organising or presenting to a small group and working up
>eat the pain of rejection and use it as a data point to improve
>not all the data points will make sense until months, sometimes years later when you have enough
>think critically and be honest with yourself. comforting lies often block unpleasant truths you need to improve

If you try to take a shortcut and you have no idea what you're doing, you will probably just end up lost.

Oh and this way means you also improve on a lot of other areas too like your professional life.

Also there is more to life than sticking it into girls' moist holes as much as possible. It does start to become mundane and routine, not to mention potentially bad for your health. As you get laid more reliably it's worth filtering for more interesting women.

As an somewhat introverted engineer, I prefer RSD Todd's more structural approach actually. Max's and Juliens approach don't work for me because maintaining that energy level is impossible for more than 30min for me lol. Still pulled a fair number of women, including threesomes directly from clubs.

>Many modern PUAs actually indirectly use ACS (attraction, comfort, seduction) model without even realizing it, while simultaneously shitting on Mystery.

Nail on the head my fren. MYSTER *IS* THE GOD FATHER OF ALL THIS

you're literally fucking retarded lmfao. detached from reality at its finest

kys

used to hate todd, now i love his analytic style

LOL I interned for Todd in 2012. The guy barely knows his ass from his elbow, and Tyler had to send the guy to Asia for near 2 years to get his game/confidence up. Honestly, when he rejoined Tyler, it was embarassing. He was barely getting laid, and a complete neet.

Now, he's still a neet, he can just talk the talk. Honestly, least favorite RSD guy in the bunch and a complete tool to boot.

fren, just like us, he's on a journey. Todd and Jeffy have THE BIGGEST rotating circle of hoes out of all of RSD. Todd spits good advice it's just in a monotone robot voice so it doesn't penetrate certain people -- it's why Julien used to always make fun of him in his videos at the beginning with a voice like Todd

BUT I am with you, I never liked him origionally and didn't give him a chance until recently. He has decent content but definitely not my go-to

I love that guy, his book Nine Ball was so much fun to read.
First page:
>Standing at the corner waiting for the light to change, I belched, loudly and unapologetically. The bum, standing in my immediate vicinity, took umbrage. Towering next to me, he barked, "Ey mayeng... don' be belchin' in mah face like dat!"
>"Shut the fuck up, bitch." My unthinking and immediate response.
>WHAM.
>When he hit me, I was actually surprised. I laughed and mocked him as I went for my brass knuckles. You think a homeless BITCH can hurt me?!"
>"Pull dat shit out and see what happen," he crowed, ... walking off quickly as a crowd began to form.
400 pages of this.

This summarizes everything perfectly. Tyler is a machiavellian fubdamentally beta and esteogenized fag but he's built a great business around the incel epidemic and recruiting real slayers.

Looks like I struck a nerve there. Good. Nice projection about reality.

"Mystery" is the guy who had to settle for a Russian nobody and couldn't even keep her around. Shouldn't he have been banging supermodels from Paris?

>metioning Todd
Jesus fucking Christ. If you're taking a guy like that seriously you deserve to get scammed. Be sure to ask to use girls bathrooms like a little bitch, it's the surest way to get pussy.

DESU Todd is actually a giant cunt who wanted to ride Owen's coattails, after initially rejecting the offer after the LA House shut down. He tried to be a poker player on his own, and failed horribly, then came to Owen/Tyler and begged to be back in RSD. That's why I got assigned to his bitch ass, and he got laid maybe 10-15 times in his first year instructing at RSD.

He's honestly a gross hack with a shit personality, and even more shit motives.

Btw if you think getting laid ONCE A MONTH AS A PICKUP INSTRUCTOR is a good thing, you're hopeless. He literally had to go to Asian for YEARS because he was so bad.

Yes, basically this.

He's always seemed like some kind of creep to me. Not to mention a balding faggit who appears to be encouraging a very vacuous lifestyle with no obvious goal in the end. That golden guy would probably say that it wasn't glorious.

Hardly based, and certainly not partaking of the red man's pill.

I've seen some of his videos and I think his priorities in life are fucked up. I don't think rearranging your life for purpose of fucking bar whores is a truly fulfilling existence.

You are clearly looking for excuses to dislike him. Balding? lel
He doesn't sell you a way of life. He sells a skillset you can utilize however you want bitchboy. Not his problem that you need your life goals be given to you by someone else.

>You are clearly looking for excuses to dislike him. Balding? lel
I know, but ffs the man is an annoyance 8]

for whatever reason, a lot of perfectly normal high functioning men have a great deal of difficulty getting over that first bump in the road when it comes to women.
tyler and his ilk help those other guys get over that bump.
and once youre over it, life becomes a whole lot easier, for both the men themselves and the society in which they function.
but yes, the message they spread is nihilistic and nietzchean in all the worst ways- cue butt hurt nietzchean autistic screeching.
but they provide a fairly worthwhile fucntion for a lot of people imo

i can tell hes a manlet just from the thumbnail

Attached: manlet.png (632x626, 760K)

HAHAHAHA.
Have you seen the video of him talking about his cuckold fetish? This ginger faggot is the biggest cuck I've ever seen.

youtube.com/watch?v=wxWuREjuLAE

Attached: samuel.jpg (648x556, 60K)

>for whatever reason, a lot of perfectly normal high functioning men have a great deal of difficulty getting over that first bump in the road when it comes to women.
I guess it's just how disingenuous it all seems. Or rather, is by design.

So they can pipe low-value sloots they themselves see as low-value... is that really worthwhile? Oidunnolol

>his cuckold fetish
Now while I don't necessarily want to criticize someone's fetishes... it's hardly surprising somehow either ¬_¬

Example of a comment from that vid:
>Lol, this guy is a lap dog.
>His girlfriend probably thinks of him as a doormat that pays the bills.
>I wonder if he majored in gender studies.
>Which uni did he goto to get this level of brain washed?

I do swear he comes off as some kind of nihilist faggit trying to justify his own faggotry on some level.

I mean, he basically makes a strong argument for not getting involved with these sorts of women at all (though of course, to justify his own positions, all women must be like the most extreme sloots from his stories because then you'd have to ironically be some sort of gay to disagree with him) then promotes his ideology/lifestyle of getting mixed up with them anyway. Coming off as... yeah, almost like some kind of cuck fetish.

Not glorious at all. Ghey and blackpilled.

I mean his philosophy, like his game, is basically a gaslighting technique.

Man, those faggots are still at it? I thought the PUA shit died alongside the aughts. The Game was pretty interesting, but c'mon, aren't those guys in their 40's now?

It's very much alive, but took a "natural" approach. The companies that are alive all teach principles rather than specific canned lines, well, for the most part. Emulating the lines of other men are good "training wheels" but useless the moment you become intermediate at game.

Damn, I was wondering what happened with that whole Todd fiasco, never looked too much into it. Everyone in comments were saying they went full 1984 on his ass for a while but I imagine there was some sort of major falling out.

I agree with you, but for some guys, the only way they can really push themselves socially is to take queues from other people - whether that be their father, friends, or random YouTubers.

Also I think it's worth noting that it's entirely possible to "forget" how to act or interact with women/men. Some guys are naturally charismatic and go their whole lives without experiencing loneliness, but for someone like me who was always surrounded by friends/people up until I graduated from undergrad, and then all of a sudden was thrusted into lonely city life, I could always use a primer or reminder about how to act, interact, or talk to other people. Not saying PUA is the best way to learn/relearn this stuff, but I think they can offer useful information for sure.

Attached: 1510609350738.jpg (768x768, 185K)

>Interacting with women is just a subset of general social interaction and should be seen as such.
>There's no difference in talking to women than how you'd talk to a guy bro trust me
>Just bee yourself xD don't worry about human psychology

You're a literal fucking meme here

Attached: Log head.jpg (221x250, 8K)

Lol all of these "PUA" guys are fucking beta males. Everything they do is forced and they think because it works on some fat random heffer that they're """chads""", lmao.

Every single one of them is retarded. The guy in OP in particular but mainly ones like "RooshV", (who is a beta male who calls others beta males), and all the rest of them.

They all come off robotic and everything is forced and just fucking embarrassing
No doubt guy in OP has more success now because he's probably seeing money from his business, but on raw game? He's a fucking bum. I've literally met actual fucking homeless people who can pull more women, and higher quality women than this clown.

>Dude activate the neg bro you gotta actiave the neg swtich pump and dump go to method #60 frame up bro stand contraposto and stare her down raise armpit and release test stench on target

I've literally fucked the birds of men like this unironically. If you need a "lesson" in how to pick up women, or you need a "redpill" you're a beta male to use their own terminology and nothing will change that

Fuckoff

confirmed for autistic virgin

kys

I can smell the curry you're emitting from here you dirty disgusting dweeb. I bet you never had the ballsack to walk up to a single woman in your life.

Your entire outlook is from literal self confessed incels online. Actually neck yourself

You're the one detached from reality you pathetic little manchild

triggered "pua" experts lol woah don't "mog" me

nice try non-fren

u sure do know a lot of terminology for being a h8ter lmfao. kys

yeah because i've looked at what they're selling lmao hot air

he's correct, phaggot

PUA is beta male bait scam shit

if you don't realize this, sorry: you're a beta bitch

I took a boot camp with Tyler and will confirm his skills are legit. He walked right up to a girl without speaking and started dancing with her and she lost her shit giggling and acting like she was drunk. Her boyfriend was sitting there watching the whole thing happen and one of the chodes on the program tried talking within because he was most likely autistic

Reminds me of when I’m buzzed or on a phenibut high and unhinged in a club and suddenly get successful at picking up girls because I can’t comprehend the consequences like when I’m sober. That’s why oftentimes some dangerous losers are so successful with women, because they have nothing to lose.

Attached: 915AF43E-7716-4948-B87F-19DE7E086ED5.jpg (2048x1419, 395K)

Also

TOM TORERO YOU DUMB FUCKS. His book “Street Hustle” is the best written book on game I’ve ever read. It has incredibly well done illustrations as a bonus

This desu. Most people on Jow Forums hate him because he is proof that looks don't matter as much as people say.

Youre all fucking bluepilled.
Face height frame
Money
Status
>b-but i know this ugly guy
fuck off

Attached: 1495637106554.jpg (1280x720, 35K)

He hired actresses to fake his infield videos you dumb fuck.

tom stages shit

money doesn't make women want to fuck you. being as physically and mentally attractive is all that matters if you want to get laid.

Attached: sexualmarketchart.jpg (500x358, 48K)

thats not true there have been psychology experiments where the same picture of a 5/10 get rated higher when they show in the picture he makes 100k a year

Attached: schiff.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

lmao whoever made that shit... just no words

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little beta? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Mystery's PUA seminars, and I’ve been involved in numerous panty raids on sororities, and I have fucked over 300 confirmed HB10s. I am trained in gorilla intercourse and I’m the top negger in the entire PUA community. You are nothing to me but just another beta. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, beta. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of PUAs across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can fuck your 4/10 girlfriend in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unprotected sex, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Redpill community and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

PUA has some good points, but their ideology encourages you to act in dysfunctional and sociopathic ways, like literally doing shit with girls just for the sake of "reference experience." Literally acting like you're interested in a girl just so you can get practice. I don't know if this is actually helpful, or if it just makes you better at pretending like you're interested.

Are RSD shills going to be a thing now? Is biz the only place people can afford the 800 dollar program?

Back to Jow Forumseddit bitch

The funniest thing about his “infield” videos is that he’s never actually picking up women. He’s just talking to them or maybe even making them laugh. Then he’ll make some bullshit excuse like “yeah, I totally could have pulled her if I wanted to.”

Meanwhile, autistic incels watch that shit and are amazed. “OMG he just talked to a girl and she didn’t scream! Take my $10k for a boot camp and make me a Chad like that, RSD!”

PUA is unironically a great ideology when it comes to mindsets and human interaction. RSD on the other hand comes off as a major scumbag scam that preys on low self esteem dudes with more money than brains. Any PUA who "teaches" by getting women in places that are touristy such as Vegas at night are shady at best. A total retard can get laid in those places, you aren't actually learning anything. They're just charging you some asinine price for it. If you want to learn game, daygame is a more honest test.

Attached: IMG_-jk3m48.jpg (191x191, 15K)

man the chicks he is talking to are absolutely trashed. would be easy af to pick up

>be you
>chatting with grill
>not interested because you're a 5/10
>let her know you make 100k a year
>she now interested
congrats you found a gold digger

dope cyber neg bro xD

it's good information for self development and socializing in general but I don't like the whole shotgun numbers game approach.

They unironically advise you to go out like 2-5 nights a week to up your game. Like yea, if you go out and hit on girls 5 nights a week then you'll be good at it, but what's the end game? Shouldn't we be looking for a compatible life partner rather than spending all of our energy and human potential competing for used up bar sluts?

ok this only matters for attracting mindless bar whores and low iq pigs. Just being confident and nice is enough without being a fake faggot

Just look at the book for 10 seconds and thank me later

Only a matter of time until one of these drunken sluts accuses him of sexual assault

hes literally been going out every night for like 15 years dude

there was a big media shitstorm about RSD Julien but they got over it

From what I've watched the idea is that when guys typically chose their long term partners it isn't from a position if choosing from many woman, it's usually choosing from just a few and then compromising and post-rationalising why they are good for them.
If you have the ability to meet many woman, you can now choose from a bigger pool and find one that is more suited towards you.

How do you actually feel knowing you banged all those girls? Like did you actually feel happier or was it just thrill seeking?

He literally makes them beg for sex. He talks about it all the time. The amount of retards in this thread that have no idea what their talking about is making me worried.