I will never feel the touch of a woman

Because I bought Sergey Nazarov’s worthless chainlink bags

Attached: 98EBF32E-7345-4345-9BB4-F95EE2535353.jpg (504x730, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lUQcS4xhhqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck this whole world, fuck women piece of shit flesh mounds that are fucking useless, and won't even fuck me. Fuck niggers and Jews for ruining my life. Fuck normie faggots who hate me. I'm so sick of this shit. I just want a woman like that and because I didn't win the genetic lottery they all would rather me just die.

Same desu
Fuck this gay earth

Fuck this whole world, fuck women piece of shit flesh mounds that are fucking useless, and won't even fuck me. Fuck niggers and Jews for ruining my life. Fuck normie faggots who hate me. I'm so sick of this shit. I just want a woman like that and because I didn't win the genetic lottery they all would rather me just die.

It would have been so easy, to buy XRP and fuck 10/10 bitches without a pause. Sad.

They don't want you because or your shitty attitude. They can smell it from miles away.

Is this board turning into r9k? I know this is pasta, but it’s beyond pathetic.

>Jow Forums - Business & Finance

every fucking single night i spoon with my chick, and rub my cock on her anus for hours while shes sleeping. it feels so fucking nice to holds her tits finger her pussy while rubbing my dick.

usually i don't fap when i get home, just preparee food ask her to go to sleep, then i fucking enjoy her body all night, until the morning where i fap when she leaves.

it feels sooo fucking good im becoming addicted to it. now the only thing i think about is getting home after work and go to sleep to fucking enjoy paradise all night.

you fucking virgins will never know the feel of holding tits all night

Is she your ex nigga

checked

Attached: 1515361979118.jpg (650x340, 55K)

This board is long infiltrated by robots.
You loosing all the money will just facilitate your transition to the dark side.

This is a larp, most likely by a virgin

Who's the chick?

well...bad news fren, its true...its gona happen again in few moments, im in bed right now waiting

>he actually typed this out

E-eggman??
NANI~!?

How do you not get tired of this? If you regularly have access to boobs, ass and vagene, they stop being special.

do you get tired of fapping?

I’d rather you die too you little faggot, if I ever met you I’ll stomp your face in for fun. You’re worthless and you should just kill yourself.

how the fuck is she sleeping while you are fingering her? My gf flinches when I even remotely touch her pussy while she sleeps

There's a difference between fapping and touching a chick for hours.

this is next level russian trolling, super cheap and easy way to target individuals that are vulnerable to this type of language and pushing them to actually go out and cause violence after bombarding them with trigger phrases day after day

Attached: wJx1tFl.jpg (1080x1080, 284K)

ohh man, i dunno what to answer to that

Why do you have a picture of Barbara? How'd you get this?

I only posted on thread with her photo last year, you must have had it saved this whole entire time.

I'm impressed to say the least but it made my heart jump for a second, I was confused as shit. I ended up breaking it off with this girl.

One*

Everytime I get McDonalds, I come home and eat it in front of my PC. I put several sergey pictures on rotate and imagine I'm having lunch with Sergey, sometimes I'll laugh knowing his jokes probably are really funny, othertimes I just stare into his eyes while I take large bites.

Attached: 1525101009300s.jpg (249x249, 8K)

post more pics desu
shes cute >_

Hey what's your address?

Same.

This is unironically how I talk while drunk minus the genetic lottery stuff.

Yikes

>tfw gf and she swallows on command

Attached: 1543354761226.png (942x927, 408K)

>be me
>kv 25 yr old
>think the sex is overrated is a meme
>somehow get a gf
>mfw it is so great i've been missing on so much
>few months in mfw sex is overrated
>few more months in mfw a gf is overrated
>few month later mfw i want to kms or kill her

No I'm trying to get her out of my mind. She fucked my brain up.

I-is this a pasta from the utv archiver from /sp/?

Autism Speaks

Attached: 3B746877-1E89-482A-92F3-EEFEE1ED95AB.jpg (190x201, 16K)

I need the sauce right fucking now

Some relationships aren't gunna be that great user. You could talk to her about it or break up.

KEKALEK

Attached: 1543226270284.gif (360x346, 144K)

She looks so familiar where is she front

You faggot OP give me the fucking sauce you fucking cuck

hello newfriend

God damn Elliott I thought the cops shot you?

It doesn’t matter...you can’t have her

To whoever OP is / whoever is looking at this thread that's in on it.
Thank you for genuinely confusing the fuck out of me.

Attached: file.png (985x554, 1.2M)

Step 1 is actually approaching women brainlets

pics
pls

To anyone who wants more pics, Make this video a chainlink meme. No half assed efforts, make it good please. Show Big Macs when the mountain splits.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lUQcS4xhhqo

If I like your submission I will post more pics

That’s sounds creepy yet hilarious at the same time. 10/10 made me lol.

Kek iktf. I was a virgin until age 24. I love waking up in the middle of the night and running my arm up her shirt or pulling off her underwear while she’s asleep and feeling her ass

Dude just take a trip to amsterdam or pattaya where it's literally IMPOSSIBLE to find a woman that wants to fuck you, working girl or non working girl.

I once saw a guy with a literal wooden stump for his leg and he still had a woman around him. You can do it man.

* literally IMPOSSIBLE to find a woman that DOESN'T wants to fuck you

you just have a repulsive personality. there is literally no chance you can hide your toxic mind from someone who speaks to you for more than 30 seconds.

>i fucking enjoy her body all night, until the morning where i fap when she leaves.
What the fuck

Kek, OP ignored

Even the non-virgins here are somehow still virgins

don't be mean to OP. he a fren. it ok op.

Attached: 1534238724302.png (746x512, 99K)

>usually i don't fap when i get home, just preparee food ask her to go to sleep, then i fucking enjoy her body all night, until the morning where i fap when she leaves.
>enjoy her body all night, until the morning where i fap when she leaves.
What the fuck