Boomer stocks are crashing. Blood in the streets. Will crypto step up to the plate?

Boomer stocks are crashing. Blood in the streets. Will crypto step up to the plate?

Attached: htrdeh.jpg (2470x692, 173K)

2.5 percent isn't crashing

fuck off we have a deal we don't shit on boomer stock they don't shit on us.

>2.5%
>crashing
okay boomers... pick ONE and ONLY ONE

Attached: 9849849849.jpg (1056x754, 73K)

>Blood in the streets
This is just a healthy correction, user. We haven't even hit the bottom of the bull trap

Fuck dog, kek

>This is just a healthy correction
Its down 700 points right now, the bubble is popping right before your eyes. Jesus, and people call crypto bulls delusional.

Checked digits and ID

No shit, and we haven't hit the bottom of the bull trap. All the while, retards will be convincing themselves it's just a healthy correction. Then comes denial, fear, etc etc

Zoomer delusion is nothing compared to Boomer delusion.

700 points isn't a lot when you consider the market is honestly 1000s of points overvalued. I wouldn't say it's a healthy correction: the market has been sick for awhile and might finally need a nap. I'd say the real terror comes with 2000 points in a week. I'm waiting until friday to call it. Screencap this, if the market falls another 3-500 tomorrow you may want to start digging a hole straight down after a trip to the grocery store for cans of beans. Otherwise just relax. Oh, and maybe ditch crypto, the first thing that will happen is that frightened zoomers are going to make a run on their most volatile investments i.e. shitcoins.

Checking checked

>Jow Forums memeing about 5 december for weeks

>this happens the day before

b-bros....

>fuck Q4 dawg

>if the market falls another 3-500 tomorrow
I can absolutely guarantee you this won't happen.

Why is that?

I don't think it will either, but if it does that would be nuts. Honestly it'll probably be flat for two days and trend upward just at the end of the weak. Middle next week will be up imho. End of december will come without incident and I'm waiting for the real cliff edge around July.

>corrections get small and small
>still in an long term uptrend

lol stay mad zoomer faggot

closed equities markets bruh

Oh and also closing the market on the 5th may actually be 5D chess.
Giving the market time to stabilize after a drop like this may be the master stroke of this presidency strangely enough. You can see trump backpedaling on China with the 90 day truce. If China preempts U.S. Markets with more tarrifs despite their promise then it's over and I'm leaving this country. Trump pivoting to the back foot may be the death knell of the U.S. economy and many markets of our allies. Xi doesn't have the balls though.

I want to tell my parents to pull out of buying a house but I'm afraid I'd be wrong

Your parents are retarded to be buying in this massively overvalued home market anyway. Prices on rentals/housing are just now starting to retract.

youre talking about the gap?

time to fuck a dog in quarter four in order to experience a golden bull run

Attached: image.png (772x795, 434K)

according to meme chart, it'll bleed for the next 6 months and going to hit below 14k.

Cap this.

checking checking checked

That is literally what everyone says at the beginning of a crash. The boomer market is fucked.

>trusting anything a jew says

2.5% is large if you are leveraged, which everybody is.