Jow Forums pass

I need $20 USD in one of these cryptos, how do I get it easy? without overpaying fees

I used to pay for my Jow Forums pass with a credit card, but now they don't accept credit cards :(

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-04 Coinbase Commerce.png (381x543, 19K)

stop paying gooks

There are fees but I used coinbase. Cost like 22 in the end for an instant buy and send of Ethereum.

>pay for Jow Forums pass

Attached: kekking_like_jewz.png (333x293, 14K)

>coinbase
My credit card provider blocked buying crypto

so you fuck with captcha?

what country are you in where you can't buy crypto?

you can always use localbitcoins

kek

Canada

I'd rather Jow Forums accepted credit cards again.

they can't because Jow Forums was monetarily de-platformed. This is why crypto exists.

If you need crypto just use localbitcoins

bitcoin atm

You're on Jow Forums and aren't bagholding crypto? Get out.

>they can't because Jow Forums was monetarily de-platformed
So why wasn't hirosheema on Twitter crying that Jow Forums was the most censored site in the world? I never even saw any bitching about 4Channel being deplatfirmed from payment processors, I think it is pure greed.

He is poor lel.

>I think it is pure greed.
what? Jow Forums is making less money now.
>So why wasn't hirosheema on Twitter crying that Jow Forums was the most censored site in the world?
hiro is bad at communication but this was obvious. Jow Forums had no payment processing ability for like a month before the 4channel/Jow Forums split. Maybe in the future you can buy a 4channel only pass with fiat

I use the pass. Yeah, I much rather prefer paying for the pass instead of wasting even more time in my life then needed helping build Google's AI car brain.

Attached: 1543774187698.png (800x800, 271K)

Don't buy the pass. Mods and jannies are starting to become tyrant faggots banning people for no good reason. If you get banned the pass is useless

Yeah right. The Jow Forums mods are litteral Germans from the 40's banning any dissenting opinions that shatter their feels (not regarding troll post but actual counters to some arguments.)

Attached: 1543612683190.png (565x486, 212K)

when did this happen?

> he doesn't sabotage captchas

>doesn't pay fod the pass and have a bot fuck up the captchas