It's. fucking. HAPPENING

Attached: 20181204_115950.jpg (1440x1582, 458K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/h-o-l-o/holos-org-wide-progress-in-2018-40c71361bedf
medium.com/@H_O_L_O_/holo-ecosystem-update-holoport-news-c4b823549b47
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>BUIDL

anyone that says 'HODL' or a derivative thereof in 2018 needs to die in a fucking fire.

What is happening? More non-news.

HODL works

Don't get me wrong I hold this shit but unless you're a dev this isn't much news.

>he's mad because his project doesn't have a community building on it
There isn't a working project out yet that allows for usable end to end dapps so the "non"-news is big for people that care about that/developers.

I WASN'T DONE ACCUMULATING FUCK YOU BIZ I THOUGHT THIS WAS COMING IN JANUARY NOW ITS PUMPING

He’s poor. lel.

It’s not.

>buidl
sage

holoports WHEN

Attached: 1538176838433.jpg (3000x2000, 3.02M)

How many holotokens do I need to build a hApp?

*buidl a hApp

>top ten dev activity for erc20 tokens in November
Bud stay poor if you don't see development activity as a sure buy signal

mooning

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-04 at 4.23.28 PM.png (1230x604, 132K)

If Holochain, Holo and the world of apps built on top of it is going to power the new internet, we need to be set up to support on all fronts. That has been a major focus and we believe we are entering 2019 in superb shape.

medium.com/h-o-l-o/holos-org-wide-progress-in-2018-40c71361bedf

>putting a centralized shitcoin like XRP and a "fund niggers with neetbux" shitcoin like XLM in the same sentence as Holo

Attached: 1516916509930.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

Holo Ecosystem Update & HoloPort News

medium.com/@H_O_L_O_/holo-ecosystem-update-holoport-news-c4b823549b47

Time to sell. Holoports are delayed

I know I got a dude to buy Link and he was a newbie and in real life he would say hodl and he was in his mid 40's so cringe

Well maybe Holo unironically enslaves the world and those smart enough to invest will be granted access to own slaves ourselves.

Remember .... lefty SJW types pretend to be for freedom love etc. when in reality they want niggers as slaves to the system and voting on their side so they can live better

Just like lefties say....."but who's gonna pick the lettuce and strawberries" when it comes to letting in illegals.

What they are REALLY saying is "how is my Caesar salad going to get to my table relatively cheap at mortons steakhouse."

So the left is unironically the real white supremacists. All we can hope for is we get to be slave owners too granted by holo and the govt for recognizing that we figured this out early. Which would unironically be great. I'd love to own niggers who bring me tea and that I could rape too whenever I'm horny like our founders did

this is actually very redpilled and based

Attached: 1322268451320.png (456x351, 39K)

>I know I got a dude to buy Link and he was a newbie and in real life he would say hodl and he was in his mid 40's so cringe

you're a fucking nigger for shilling link to normies kys

You are so right. I felt bad for the guy cuz he's a total normie. Felt like I would feel good about helping him. And he was literally the most annoying dude ever. Texting me everyday with every link updates. Biggest mistake of my life.

He would text me shit like..... "im going to invest in some AI technology after Link blossoms."

BLOSSOMS loooooooool. Wtfffffffffffffff.