I've had enough of LINK, it's not reaching it's end of year goal. However, I know how we can get there...

I've had enough of LINK, it's not reaching it's end of year goal. However, I know how we can get there. In exactly 24 hrs from this post I want everyone to collectively chant:

>I am rich, I am wealthy, $1000 end of year.

Just repeat this for one minute, and get as many people to join in even if they don't know what LINK is. Also, if you have any candles, incense, or any kind of items that bring wealth and luck, you should chant with these in the vicinity.

Thanks everyone

Attached: 1542595549618.jpg (640x479, 35K)

Attached: 1482519222321.jpg (1080x1236, 121K)

brainlet here, whats the difference between being rich, and being wealthy?

Attached: e02.jpg (645x588, 29K)

>p-please pump this shitcoin so i can sell my bags

a pump without any news or reason would just be dumped by whales, you would literally just be giving them your money

He’s poor. lel

It pumps to $1000 then everyone on biz sells retard

When you are rich you have lots of money

When you are wealthy you have lots of LINK

people who are rich have a lot of money. People who are wealthy dont worry about money. Like the difference between a boat and a ship. Many boats will fit on a ship.

Attached: 1504617463946.jpg (399x386, 23K)

Last time this image was posted we had a nice quality chat of where the cinamon went from that bun on the left and how it came to be replaced with glaze.

tx freen

fuk u fren

Attached: CGWrnCDWwAEs_d1.jpg (390x365, 19K)

when you talk about $1000 Link you've lost any right to call someone a retard

W.e. kys lol

>duuh im so edgy Xdddddd

Attached: 1482635368932.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Unironically this is the sexist image I've come across in months and gets me hard every time. Have fapped to doughnuts now.

t. burger

Cringe

how many unironic suicides do you think we're going to get when it fails to even break $2 by 2020?

>
is that a...*swallows*...meme from 8gag?

I fully dont understand the meaning of this image. I recall our best assumptions being that "he" is ver allergic to cinnamon so an egg white, starch wash was used to prevent the allergen from becoming airborne

I think I understand it, but i'm not sure, itsa metaphor for her anal ring.
when she goes to see him she has a dirty anus, but when she leaves (after he licked her anus clean) her anus is as glazed as the donut depicted here

im 100% certain this is a pastry meme.

>is ver allergic to cinnamon so an egg white, starch wash was used to prevent the allergen from becoming airborne

Attached: 1482384226138.jpg (400x403, 92K)

hey guys I think OP is a faggot because his friends butthole is swollen after all the fucking

It means she gets covered in cum.

thats not what it means.

>I fully dont understand the meaning of this image
>It means she gets covered in cum
>thats not what it means.

>do you fully understand quantum physics?
>do you know its not about getting covered in cum
>cant understand, knows its not something.
dumb butt

>dumb butt

Attached: 1543878140222.jpg (252x181, 8K)

this