Chainlink partially solves the oracle problem

because it doesn't take into account the quadratic centrino redundance. Sure it is said in the white paper that any redundance should be handled by decentralization, but in the quadrino plane, redundance is zeta centered around trustless apis.

thoughts?

Attached: qvSHhRyC_400x400.jpg (400x400, 8K)

Pee pee poo poo

weak fud

basically.

He is poor, lel

This proves the majority of Jow Forums gambled on something they know nothing about other than big mac memes

should I direcyly request an answer from thomas through reddit? this is of the utmost importance, i'm not investing unless they address this concern

I dont understand anything

Rory doesn't understand the technical side to it as much as Sergey. That woild be a question for the CO himself to ask

Like how you're gambling with buzzword salad in the OP and hoping that no one points out that you're a retard spouting nonsense?

It doesn't even have a mainnet dude, you are waiting for a bunch of apes to build you a nuclear reactor lmao

Why would anyone come to biz for technical discussion?

you crawled out of your self indulging discord hell hole of faggots to make this nigger tier thread? really? really???

i'm ust asking a technically challenging question, I'm just hoping to get an honest response from a fellow techy. thx

Be me 100% straight >White, UNCUT ;), also somewhat of a gymhead >Each time I'm done with my workout sesh I have this weird urge to dominate a cute femboy in bed for a couple hours It-... It is normal right? Am I still straight?

Attempt at comedy: Failed.

>quadratic centrino redundance
this has to be straight out of the description of cryptographic ultra money

Just because anything of the slightest technicality may sound like gibberish to you doesn’t mean we’re all retards or find you funny. Go back to Facebook and talk about Litecoin you fucking dweeb.

I agree with >, please try to keep the thread civil, and delete this degeneracy
thx

thanks all in

well it was kind of hinted at in the telecom infrastructure theory solution book