Discuss

amp.ft.com/content/05d41660-f7c8-11e8-af46-2022a0b02a6c

Attached: IMG_20181204_203546.jpg (512x512, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/fQdEkWkE
ripple.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pay wall you nigga

Attached: Screenshot_20181204-204254_Google.jpg (1042x518, 127K)

pastebin.com/fQdEkWkE

Bought a subscription for this. Thank me boys.

ctrl f 'chainlink'
0 results

busted move

Attached: 1520548783549.png (605x480, 231K)

Based and redpilled.

Based

Thanks marine

Attached: B73A6BCC-F010-4FC0-9EE7-E50960EE104B.jpg (1033x679, 175K)

>ctrl+F "chainlink"
>ctrl+F "oracle"
Nada

Absolute chad

Attached: excited sergey.gif (320x180, 3.2M)

baste

After a lot of time contemplating and reading many 'lovely' comments about trans women from cis guys on this board I've come to the conclusion they're just not worth it.

Trans men are, for several reasons better
-they won't objectify me and see me as more than an actual sex object
-they can actually emphatize with what dysphoria and depression feels like
-they won't make me question my womanhood despite me being trans
-they'll be more likely to be okay with my neo vag and not make fun of it or call it an "axe wound"
-they're generally not as douchy as all the cis guys here
-at the same time they're more handsome

The only problem is what they've down there, but I don't care. I mean they probably don't like it either. And people with functional dicks are dicks themselves for the most part anyways.
Inb4: 't.larping ftm',
I'm mtf and cis guys just suck and everyone should avoid dating them if they can, I'd actually become prison transbian if trans guys wouldn't exist
Inb4 "lol ftm are women"
they're more masculine than any of you will ever be

>pastebin.com/fQdEkWkE

Attached: download.jpg (378x133, 10K)

red pilled heart

Attached: 1542133035387.jpg (540x406, 34K)

"firing a shot across the bow of a blockchain-based project that claims to do the same thing and payments fintechs that offer cheaper, faster services."

based

>"firing a shot across the bow of a blockchain-based project that claims to do the same thing and payments fintechs that offer cheaper, faster services."
Are they refering to ChainLink or Ripple? Both?

sounds like something Sergey would say

get a bypass paywall plugin, I have one and the article displays for free

every day its happening

literally 1000eoy

The absolute state

Attached: 1D77C215-4295-48A2-BD86-0147DC35CE37.jpg (1080x1417, 600K)

Hold up
>Under the blockchain-based system information is shared on a mutually distributed ledger hosted on the cloud that can be accessed and edited by all participants in real time. The API system, by contrast, allows banks to access each other’s data on a bilateral basis, ensuring the recipient’s account information is correct before it is sent in an effort to reduce delays.
This isn't a blockchain based system. This is a COMPETITOR to blockchain based systems. Yikes?

winning

That's no where near as bad as spelling smart contracts wrong.. I mean its the company name

The blockchain system they're talking about is Ripple.
Oracles are off-chain, and oracle-based smart contracts would allow the api data to be used automatically and thus very effectively, with the blockchain basis remaining relatively out of sight.

Ripple isn't even a blockchain you pants shitting retard.

kek true fking retard

>RippleNet runs on the most advanced blockchain technology.
ripple.com/

You're cute though.

it's true in the context of this article you fucking cocksucking bell end

>permissioned chains
>will not contribute to token value

>LeBron doesn't pay for his Nikes, so he doesn't contribute to Nike's bottom line

267 unique faggots have visited ur link
>Muh normie lurkers

I get your point, but it isn't just one person and one pair of shoes, SWIFTs network of banks using chainlink has been one of the primary selling points for buying these tokens for over a year now. It's not good if they aren't using the mainnet

They're using the exact same tech as the mainnet.

Just like private, permissioned industry blockchain projects (Hyperledger etc.) greatly increased the value of public blockchains (Bitcoin etc.), private Chainlink use by major industry names will greatly increase the value of the public Chainlink mainnet.

I sincerely hope you are correct user, I think we'll see a price far greater than 30 cents a token by the end of next year regardless.

There will be a mass suicide of linkshills by EOY

Attached: 1543774147501.png (772x522, 68K)

There's no doubt that I'm right.
"This is the same X used by [insert known entity]" is one of the cornerstones of salesmanship.

*linkfudders

Too bad Swift wont be using your erc20 shittoken even if they do decide to use chainlink code.

See and The token is for the peer-to-peer oracles, which may very well put the banks out of business.

when stinkylinky shills boast of 1000 by eoy they're talking about link being worth 1000 vietnam dong by end of year. dumbfuck 3rd world gookshills being paid via Fiverr to shitpost on Jow Forums.

Attached: Capture.png (675x304, 17K)

>Put banks out of business
top fucking kek

>hyperledger increased the value of bitcoin
wat lol
>The token is for the peer-to-peer oracles, which may very well put the banks out of business.
what does this even mean? They dont need the LINK token for their permissioned blockchain.

Well what happens to banks when people get crowdfunded, peer-to-peer bank services?

>wat lol
Yeah.

>what does this even mean?
Oh nothing.

Attached: 1526427816885.png (558x614, 32K)

>pls sponfed

Attached: 1527189926668.png (657x539, 110K)

so is this article about link or not
explain for a retard

you are a massive brainlet. unironically kys

I love my Jow Forums frens

stinkers will defend these obvious sell signals. Glad I got out at $0.60

Swift was only ever a side gig. We don't NEED them to use chainlink, they will want to offer their services via Oracles to chainlink customers, ie everyone running smart contracts who want bank payments. Its in their best interest, not chainlinks

Attached: 1521168556040.jpg (570x636, 125K)

ohh way hole up! you ain't mmm mmm even red the wide peppah? awww sheeit.

>muh decentalized everything
not gonna happen

Exactly. They will offer smart contracts the ability to do payments on their network, which is separate from their internal network.