BEST FIAT EXCHANGE

I want to deposit $ 30,000 to have them ready to invest in Bitcoin, but I am afraid of which exchange to use. I have the feeling that most of exchange are scammers and they will kidnap my money.

Im Eurofag.

Attached: 1537477373139.jpg (768x768, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

help.liquid.com/getting-started-with-liquid/the-platform/fee-structure
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Paxful

*AHEM*

Attached: coneman.jpg (125x81, 2K)

I think you should ask this on errdit

coinbase pro

simple, find a neckbeard on the street and tell him you'll give him 30 grand for all his crypto and he'll give you his nano ledger boom done

Any more of these?

Bump

kraken takes no time, u can margin trade aswell, and takes no time to deposit/withdraw

The Conibase

Which country? That's about how much I'm selling.

If you’re not worried about hiding monies from the G o v t...then coinbean is your safest best T the moment.

Attached: BAF26B44-5919-4325-AF85-15194D2EDCB6.gif (356x200, 144K)

Coinbase is your best bet rn, they’re us based and under more scrutiny/regulation than other exchanges

bitpanda for europeans, better than coinbase

Kraken take a lot of time to verify a tier4 account (i have a business)

Is bitpanda good for people in the UK?
i use wirex atm

I second this, i think their exchange will truly be the best.Currently in beta, will soon go public

This + Binance + Poloniex

CoinMetro?
Quick rundown?

Thirded.
This board is the new /s/

how much crypto do I need for the girls in the image to "date" me?

Liquid.com

karatbit.exchange
karatbit.com

Thank me later.

Attached: home_slide1.jpg (1310x700, 101K)

Liquid.com are regulated by JFSA

UAB Mistertango (EUR - for deposits within SEPA): Processing fee of 0.99 EUR is applied by UAB Mistertango. Note that if your account is also held at UAB Mistertango, zero fee is charged.

help.liquid.com/getting-started-with-liquid/the-platform/fee-structure

Bitpanda, no they arent chinks, its an austrian platform. Complete verification process can even be done in like 9 mins over a skype call. With them

at least .1 BITB and a desire to go outside and talk to girls whether you get rejected or not until you find one to hang out with, gradually building up your confidence which will help immensely once you track these girls down and then "bump into them" like the manipulative sociopath you are. that's when you turn on the old charm fountain and get 2x gfs

Attached: beanmanxl.png (1280x720, 508K)

Wyre or kyber network

Coinbase Pro and Gemini are best options for you

Attached: 1538443053350.jpg (912x1490, 1.02M)

Kraken

How about exchanges for leafs?
QuadrigaCX is going through some bank bullshit and they refuse to release my funds but will release my crypto.

>find a neckbeard
>on the street
>neckbeard
>outside

That is a harder task than getting 30k fiat into crypto.

coinbase is FUCKING TERRIBLE. i bought in on a recent dip so that i could get some shitcoins elsewhere and guess what... Coinbase FUCKING FROZE MY GODDAMNED WITHDRAWAL FOR 72 FUCKING HOURS for "security reasons". i have done shitloads of business with them snd they fucked e totally. i could not dpeed up the withdrawal because their ID verification is system TOTAL SHIT. my only choice was to sell the coin i just bought back to fycking coinbase and eat a second outrageous fee. customer support is NON-FUCKING EXISTENT - they do not read your EMAIL. FUUUUUUUUCCCKKK COINBASE IS NOW THE FUCKING WORST.