Fellow foorfegs, tell me why this is not the future?

Attached: xmr.jpg (780x372, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/3sn9hr/how_many_eths_is_already_premined/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That is not the future

just short, not hard

I love this thing, i want to buy, but i know it will be 30$ before we bottom when btc hits 2400.

I can just buy it as needed when I need to do private transactions. I can keep my real money in a coin that maintains value like Bitcoin.

thats not how it works

the future of drug dealers and terrorists?

It depends: Can the government sabotage/destroy/regulate it somehow?

>2 min tx
>0.2 tps

one word; dero

>dero
GTFO with your licensed premined scam, pajeet.
Also, your stats are wrong. Go do some research.

The wallets on android and ios are working out of the box, its fun sending xmr around.

dero is a total scam 10% premine
dash is a total scam premine+governance model
zcash is a total scam governance model and some keys that maybe still around (also zooko is an idiot, god bless him)

only thing with monero is that you cant really know if major wallets are sending funds to exchanges but it doesnt matter because its first of all distribution and second of all everyone is dumping everything anyways so flashcrashed are completley normal and always probably will be as long as liquidity is this thin

anyways either you shill and finally embrace TRTL or you stay with the king XMR for now

ryo, masari, wownero, are def maybe worth looking into as it has some research value!

>10% premine is a total scam
meanwhile Eth with a 70% premine and XRP with an even larger premine are the 2nd and 3rd most valuable cryptos

we all know that will change

>Bitcoin
>Maintains value
Where you been the last 10 years senpai?

Attached: based and redpilled.jpg (125x93, 1K)

Attached: gold.png (1500x850, 283K)

ETH had a 17% premine, not 70%, and most of it was sold in their ICO. Also, they haven't a proprietary license over the code.

XRP isn't a privacy coin, not even a cryptocurrency. It's a Establishment scam attempt to maintain financial power in this market.

And it's also down 80% in the past year alone.

Yup, sure does maintain a steady purchasing power.

Point of entrance.

You can't buy crypto without sending a picture of your face, passport, drivers license, rent bill and a flask of your DNA. At least no that I'm aware of.

OP HERE, STOP SHILLING SHITBAGZ WERE TALKING ABOUT PRIVACYCOINS AND NOT EXITPUMPS

Attached: angry pepe.jpg (403x392, 19K)

no eth had a 70% premine. most was sold in its ICO.

I'll see you in 20-40 years. Getting rich quick off of Bitcoin is for zoomer retards. Buying Bitcoin now is the equivalent of those who bought stocks when the 2008 crash happened. They buy at 800 points, and if it goes down to 600, in the long term they yield 300%+ returns over 10 years while the retards who sold at the bottom in 2008 buy back at 1600 points. FOMO

Attached: 1543509207306.png (1422x4632, 3.02M)

reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/3sn9hr/how_many_eths_is_already_premined/

sir, have you heard of cash payments and bitcoin atms?

have you heard of gemini?

You can buy with cash

Nice backdoor you got there. I know the feds love it.

Attached: 1543362727285.png (968x733, 206K)