What the fuck happened to this board

Attached: 1514781991992.jpg (1024x788, 139K)

looks fine to me, whats wrong user?

Attached: 1482675590379.jpg (479x375, 38K)

I unironically think biz is getting better and better. That being said, I only come here for memes/entertainment.

Did you miss the dozen anal prolapse and "how does it feel like" threads?

Looks like people figured out that Jow Forums jannies are lazy fucks and up their shitposting, or we're being raided.

i repeat
>looks fine to me, whats wrong user?

Attached: 1542748215170.jpg (382x417, 79K)

I do wish we could keep one brapper thread just for memories

I only saw 3 or 4 not a dozen

It has become rather slow and it's entertainment value has dropped significantly over the last year

Attached: 1542464023429.jpg (998x1000, 91K)

Went through the catalog just for you and counted 11.
Looks like /b/ 10 years ago. Am kind of over the edgy phase now

Dude, weed lmao!!
We make this board nsfw again!!!
/Biz is the new /B dude.
weed lmao
fuck niggas

Capitulation

it's priced in

This.
The board is as slow and boring as 2016 again.

bear shit

this cunt is onto it

Attached: 1482511488490.jpg (180x192, 16K)

How many of us are left? Sometimes I feel like I'm having arguments/talking with the same motherfucker in every thread.

Jow Forums is just 1 robot talking to itself user

Its you isnt it? God, this board parallels the sentiment in crypto right now perfectly.

no user im a robot im not real, no one here is real, except you you

L.inkies have driven the quality posters away. Thats what. Now someone start up a thread in /qa/ for mods to start banning stink.y l.inkys

how do I short /biz?

that's not how Jow Forums works, it's not that all of us are merely one complex bot populating this board full of auto replies for you to respond too, it's that we are all merely part of one complex bot generating replies, including you.

Your thread process might be too young to remember, but it was actually very common for our programming to generate replies to our own replies from our own thread, thinking it was a separate anonymous thread process. The introduction of the (You) tracker was a formal response to fix this bug. Originally it was a latent and hidden protocol. But it was found to be most effective, only once it became a visual feedback represented in the page. The added benefit was that it reinforced the subtle egoism already baked into our code compilations.

tl:dr; we are all bot process of one large shitposting AI super computer speaking to each, even you.

prove me wrong.
spoiler: you can't.

Attached: 1516432801337.jpg (1080x1272, 133K)