Reminder.

Attached: 154445.jpg (2000x1372, 478K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/iex-ec/dapp-of-the-week-01-decentralized-ai-c9bdd9ffa998
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Proof of contribution scam coin

Oui, c'est pomp et domp.

Attached: rlc.jpg (477x529, 31K)

What's the point? If bitcoin fails this automatically fails. Bitcoin in a spiral of death right now

kek
oui, shits about to pump again
buy high sell low kids

This thing won't until a bull market. No point in filling bags when it will go lower still

BASED

Yo I bought 1k of this, am I gonna make it?

I got justed so fucking hard by this shit I bought at 46 cents fuck fuck fuck WHY

Attached: 1507324440163.png (772x804, 414K)

same. bought at 800sats in the last pump. Not a few, I put fuckin 1.2 btc in it at this price , I thought it would finally lift off and I would miss it. FML

Hold 5-7 years. Become an owner of an AI platform that is going to change the world.

>5 years
>crypto
No thanks

>he doesn't know about the AI singularity rapidly approaching

>using random buzzwords

AI not even related to rlc

medium.com/iex-ec/dapp-of-the-week-01-decentralized-ai-c9bdd9ffa998
go kys

Attached: 1540694823799.png (219x230, 8K)

>Intel partnership
Pumps then immediately dumps
>IBM partnership
>Successful China event
>V1, V2
Admit it, this is the next betamax, dreamcast, etc

>implying all cryptos don't pump and dump
it's almost like you're a complete newfag
your fud is bad.

Quant pumped and stood above pre pump prices. Link has weathered the bear. This thing pumped and proceeded to drop 95% from ath

>Indian Bowel Movement
>Intel: The guaranteed failure company
Set your money on fire f a m. You'll be less dissapointed seeing it visually burn instead of digitally

I worked at IBM and would never invest in anything they think is a good idea.

Shit's down to an $18m MC. It's pretty much bottomed out now. If you believe in it, this is a good time to fill those bags. It's got a lower MC than a lot of the "micro-cap" that get shilled on here and unironically better fundamentals.

Wow 2 coins of thousands that are dumping clearly the current price movement determines coin value... /s
Buy high sell low

Attached: 1534803314085.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Yikes. I bet you both lost all of your money on a shitcoin, golem, huh?

It's too fucking early to tell. They don't hype the fucking thing like Justin Sun or half the other scammy shit in this space, but they also don't seem to give two fucks what the price is for retail investors. They want to get enterprise adoption and that is much easier when the shit's cheap. Their worker drops have been clusterfucks, though, and IBM is partnered with half of fucking crypto in one way or another.

Link hasn't weathered the bear worth a shit. It was $0.50 in May when I bought in. Now it's trading for around $0.30. You can pretend that sats are what really matters, but as BTC and ETH both die, that's shown to be bullshit.

No I lost all my work friends on a layoff.

>IBM is partnered with half of fucking crypto in one way or another.
source required

His source is his ass.

Attached: Dont Forget Youre Here Forever.jpg (980x2016, 672K)

Attached: 1500333694073.gif (320x240, 1006K)

rlc is starting to become the next link. Shill shill shill for a great idea but team too small to do jack shit

>literally has the best team in crypto

All fud and brainless shilling aside, what is the market cap you think it will reach with V3? 2 billion? That would put it at over 1000x while having a relative low MC compared to other shitcoins in the top 25

I think it'll do something like 200-400x within 2 years and then 1000x+ after if everything is as i believe it is

It needs a reason to hold it beyond speculation. If that isn't implemented then the price now is going to look high

Why 2 years is what i don't get. Nano, neo, ethereum, etc went parabolic in a year and their teams arent on iExec's level.

>imagine not knowing how RLC works
What is proof of contribution?
What is buy and sell computation?

Attached: 1536022040075.jpg (558x614, 18K)

well idk im just rounding up. It could be within 6 to 12 months no one knows where crypto is going, but I think it's going to explode insanely within 5 years.

I have pretty small bags but I'm scooping up more every paycheck. I hope you are right. Don't want to be left holding useless bags

I'm literally pouring as much money as i can get my hands on into this project.

Yeah but the slack is not that active, subreddit is dead, dead on 4 chan. I feel crazy buying these because there is no way I'm a early adopter. It feels more likely that I missed the last bullrun of crypto.

they release something like every week on reddit wtf are you talking about lol

Its probably because I'm autistically checking every 30 minutes but it only has 3k subs which isn't much. I'll keep buying because i haven't seen a single fud to convince me otherwise. And if the whale larpers on here are right and bull run starts q2 2019 that would be a perfect time for rlc to lead the run

Nobody is going to use this shit.

Nobody is going to use a cheaper and more secure alternative to current cloud solutions? Business would jump as soon as its proven. It just takes a few to get a snowball effect going.

tron had like 3k subs when i bought it lol
don't look too hard into stats

imagine being this retarded

Attached: 47384483_10157052675232975_2196106105174622208_n.jpg (179x281, 6K)

Imagine thinking their current proof of contribution is enough to keep a utility token with high velocity appreciating in value

Attached: 07c70df98fcbbc6dcdb26a7b13969144.jpg (419x444, 28K)

Slowly accumulating on every paycheck I receive. Currently 13k hodler. Want to increase my stack to 30k before it explodes.

I only have 5k and I cannot buy any more.

Feels bad