RIP BITMAIN

Attached: bitmong.jpg (1440x929, 304K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/fidelity-bitmain-and-more-invest-27-million-in-crypto-trading-platform-erisx
archive.is/ExfTv
dcg.co/portfolio/
youtube.com/watch?v=DgZBZ5ZUW-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-04 at 4.27.42 PM.png (2102x574, 71K)

Fuck your IPO if you want fuck

Attached: 7C8A9CD2-1CB4-4714-85E5-067AD02B76EC.jpg (721x714, 62K)

some gooks ico scam.. others ipo scam

Makes sense with the giant crypto market crash. They must have made a ton in 2017 though.
I would.

Hi Craig

So is this a big deal or no? Not a bitcoin guy.

If they have to sell Bitcoin to cover their losses, it could get really ugly.

BTCKING555 works for Blockstream.
Blockstream is a company and a direct competitor of Bitmain.
Blockstream has received funds from secret investor.
>Guess what company is behind she shell company that invested in Blockstream lol

Attached: Stiff.jpg (400x400, 14K)

coindesk.com/fidelity-bitmain-and-more-invest-27-million-in-crypto-trading-platform-erisx

Bitmain is about to get rekt during the incoming BTC dump.

Digital Currency Group and AXA

Attached: BTC is THEIR project 1517777370031.jpg (938x716, 121K)

Post more

Blockstream received $50 million in funding from AXA Strategic Ventures under Henri de Castries. Henri de Castries is literally a friend of (((Angela Merkel))) and heavily involved in the Bilderberg Group.

Blockstream also got their funding from Digital Currency Group which is a venture capital firm whose board director is Glenn Hutchins of the Federal Reserve Bank. MasterCard also invested in Digital Currency Group.

Attached: Digital Currency Group 209539860a3c9dfaff948249baf4fe80417493a79ede556342d406d37a84e51b.png (2988x3196, 1.76M)

Revealing article on Henri de Castries: archive.is/ExfTv

>“Mrs Merkel’s actions during the refugee crisis were absolutely the right thing,” says de Castries, referring to German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s open invitation to refugees to seek out Europe. Such generous actions “are what we stand for,” he continues.

He's pro EU, anti-Brexit, pro-Merkel, pro-immigration, etc... He's anti-white and anti freedom. In other words an absolute piece of shit.

That's the kind of people who are involved in anti-Bitcoin operations such as Blockstream, and who support garbage such as Segwit, LN, ABC, and hire shills to attack SV and spread disinfo.

Attached: Henri de Castries.jpg (968x681, 34K)

So what the fuck does all this mean for the price? That's all I want to know.

>trying to preserve the Euro from total free fall as the Saudis clamp down, Russians push in, and people fucking riot about fuel prices
>he thinks he can stop all of France hedging with crypto
>he didn't listen to sminem

Macron can either learn the lesson Brexit taught Europe and finally ditch the wretched mess or watch Marine la Pen fucking deck him next election.

Yeah It's obvious but at least we get some inside info.

Kek so big money is in *at least* since 2014
That's how low we are going to crash

Digital Currency Group's "portfolio" includes:

ShapeShift
Ripple
Kraken
Etherscan
Circle
CoinDesk
Coinbase
Bitwala
Purse.io

Just to name a few. Everything here: dcg.co/portfolio/

>Something to note about Kraken and Shapeshift and Purse:

Kraken's DCG involvement is why Kraken is anti-SV and pro-ABC. Not because Roger Ver invested in them, it's mainly because of DCG, they were "instructed" to be anti-SV. And Shapeshift now require registration with a full KYC procedure. Purse is pro-ABC and anti-SV (Roger shills it).

Attached: 1542877108023.png (1229x192, 47K)

So, buy SV?

i hate bcashies with a passion.

muh corecuck muh blockstream muh censorship muh segshit muh muh

>wanting to help people makes you an absolute piece of shit if the people look different to you
never change, pol, you lunatics

Is 10 enough to moderately make it?

You mean helping to genocide the White race. Yes, that makes you a piece of shit. Unless you are a Jew, then you think said individual is doing something good.

youtube.com/watch?v=DgZBZ5ZUW-8

Attached: 1527440666036.jpg (900x1046, 337K)

muh independent thoughts
Just shut the fuck up and listen to the thought leaders you cashie cucklords

Yes, but what's funny here is seems to be implying that Wright's company is behind Blockstream or something similar -- that's a talkingpoint given to paid anti-SV shills to parrot online. I've seen them post that before here and on twitter and elsewhere. The ABC shills were saying "Wright is Blockstream spy!!" on reddit during the beginning of the hashwar.

It's pulled out of thin air and makes absolutely zero sense, but they're counting on people's ignorance and being unaware of the history of the war against Bitcoin (which today is known as SV, and /was/ known as BCH before they turned traitors and went full core retard mode).

The anti-Bitcoin shills very often accuse people of being guilty of what they themselves are, or rather their employers are. And they've realized that by now a lot of people are redpilled on Blockstream and think "Blockstream = bad" and simultaneously Blockstream has little worth to our (((enemy))) anymore since BTC is basically a walking corpse at this point and crippled enough to no longer pose a threat, and now they have ABC, so they don't mind using the word "Blockstream" as a psychological weapon in disinfo operations.

Also, in addition to the above, is at the same time as he's subtly promoting the Wright=Blockstream garbage, he's also trying to make people see Bitmain (Bitmain being pro BTC and ABC) as a victim and feel sorry for them etc, because "Blockstream is a competitor to Bitmain"... so that's the two layers of poison in his post.

So, funnily, is probably a paid shill, sent here by (((the enemy))), but he got BTFO by real facts.

Moderately, yes. Eventually (after some years).

What's SV going to pump to and when is bitcoin finally going to go down to 2k. And please tell me why's its kind of soon.

> i have 10 sv

EVENTUALLY, long-term, SV will be worth what BTC was. I wouldn't be surprised if in a few years from now SV is between $5000 to $10000. And it should continue going higher than that as well, and do so with more success than BTC because SV doesn't have a limited blocksize so transfers will always be fast and almost free. And perhaps most importantly online stores and businesses will begin adopting SV massivley (which didn't happen so much with BTC), so that should also help the price grow. More use = more value = higher price.

>When is bitcoin finally going to go down to 2k
Don't know. Maybe it won't, but it's very possible it will. If it does, then probably within the next 3-5 months.

The only place SV is going and any Bitcoin variant other than core is 0. Yall underestimate the importance of brand name, and all the Bitcoin alts smell like knockoffs of the real thing. If they want to stand any chance whatsoever they need to stop using the word Bitcoin in their name, the one thing that they all think helps them is actually why they will ultimately all fail

BTC is an alt.

On the contrary, while the BTC fork of Bitcoin stole the "Bitcoin" branding, it won't help them at all - because all that matters in the end is the tech. BTC is technically completely fucked. That's why it stands no chance. Same with ABC.

Attached: ABC.png (584x283, 8K)

corecucks btfod forever

Why would Bitmain even have any SV left? The SV they got from the BCH they had, they've already dumped.

>Digital Currency Group
DCG was part of the new york agreement
they tried to push S2X which had 95% of miners and service provider support
it failed
bitcoin maintained consensus and isn't controlled by anyone
butthurt shills continue to post here and make up conspiracy theories

imagine being this retarded lol

Another shekel for the good goy...
>*hand rubbing intensifies*

can't deny the facts nigger

Ouch. And whales are about to kill them as well. They're about to dump to below their mining cost and kill them.

we will have the greatest bull run in the near future to attract the majority of world population and once ((they)) see the price go to astronomical level they will commence the greatest dump in cryptocurrency history thus imposing a negative sentiment to the image of blockchain currencies thus killing it in the process

>to attract the majority of world population
Wait... what would the majority of the worlds population want bitcoin for?

as a hedge against failing fiat currencies, an embargo
it's easily accessible and easy to transfer
80% crash sucks lol but it's not worse than Venezuela's currency
there's still some progress to be made I don't see this happening for a few more years at least

Fuck it, I'm in. Scammy shitcoin fork, but I'm not stupid. I see what's up.

And yet the entire worlds population doesn't hold gold. Strange.

more people have access to a cellphone than access to a gold dealer

but with a cellphone you can access a gold dealer

Attached: 1534176080098.png (625x773, 143K)

also look at all the gold confiscation around the world
bitcoin is a better asset to hold

$100 Billion ICO SCAM

Seems to me like he made a good point and you had nothing to throw at him except "lol, ur retard"

STIFF

Attached: images.jpg (299x168, 5K)

evil mastermind

Yeah that already happened around this time last year. Crypto bull run was kind of a one-shot deal, sorry.

Attached: 1541297786040.jpg (903x720, 41K)

he image is false and stupid
node subsidies?
non pow consensus?
calling bitcoin a fork?

it's so fucking stupid and false
bitcoin is the consensus with the most pow
nodes are integral to the network's security
if people program on top of multisig wallets by linking networks together that's 1000x smarter than breaking everything by leaving no block limit
you must be a moron to not get this
there's a physical limit on how much data can be passed through a network
the more data required the more centralized it becomes

it isn't that hard please kill yourself if you don't see this

Attached: 1543138777259.png (1809x796, 273K)

>Beating a dead horse

Fud is pointless when everything is going down.

not wasting anymore time with you
the market shows you're wrong

The market shows you're wrong.

Your VPN or proxy or whatever turned off.

Looks like Jihan is panic selling the rest of his ABC to cover costs. What a shitshow.

This tard is anti-Bitcoin (Whitepaper) and pro BTC and attacks gold and tells you to not hold any... even says BTC is a better asset... The paid agents are becoming embarrassingly obvious.

These are literally pajeets paid to shitpost and sway opinions. Can't get any more obvious.

>I will release the private docs I received next week at the conference once they become public. Amaury, Roger, Jihan, Jess Powell, Kraken and others named. Their life is going to get more exciting. Market manipulation and more. 2:13 PM - 21 Nov 2018
Of course he revealed nothing. And SV retards have already forgotten about it.
In 1-2 weeks they would have forgotten about OP's claims, too. And these guys will just publish another lie.
Unfortunately getting rid of SV trolls and brainlets is only possible if they suddenly become smart. And that's never going to happen.

I hope to christ somebody comes along and hires so much astroturfed pajeet bullshit BTC and blockstream will never be spoken of without reference to streetshitting ever again. I am *SO FUCKING SICK* of their propaganda campaigns and the idiots who suck them up so easily. Greg Maxwell deserves cancer even more than Mircea Popescu.

This

Proof that they already dumped.

SATOSHI WHITE PAPER SATOSHI WHITE PAPER
>SATOSHI WHITE PAPER SATOSHI WHITE PAPER
SATOSHI WHITE PAPER SATOSHI WHITE PAPER
>SATOSHI WHITE PAPER SATOSHI WHITE PAPER

just disregard the consensus and pow arguments in there
you're worse than a cock sucking priest

think Dr.Satoshi tweeted it

>literal brainlet who wasn't around for S2X

In since 2011. You don't have a clue what you're talking about, hash follows profitability and profitability alone. I'm too tired to even muster any venom to give you the serve you deserve so just unironically kill yourself.

is it a pro abc or pro sv shill thread?

ok enjoy your shitcoin that's 3.5% or 2.2% of 1 bitcoin that you call bitcoin
you 2011 scholar genius LOL

I don't know they're both so fucking stupid

I'm 95% out of the game and will remain so until your shitcoin dies the death you so richly deserve. Until that happens, this market will go nowhere. "ZOMG MOON LAMBO" fucking retards like you have utterly wrecked the space and progress is impossible with you hanging on sperging out and lying your poisonous guts out.

Holy fucking fuck it feels good to hold SV

the absolute state of nocoiners
doesn't even hold the alt shit he's shilling

5% of your fucking papdum budget may be nothing pajeet. 5% of mine could buy your entire streetshitting village.
Remember this moment when you fall. Remember there was no other possible alternative. Remember that you are a clueless lowlife cunt that deserves, and indeed is capable of, no better.

Good luck enforcing that.

I starting buying more this week for the first time since 2015
I guarantee I hold more in bitcoin right now in the bear then you've made in your entire life

Ask me how much I value your guarantees. Tell it to someone who regards you as something other than an argument for compulsory sterilisation.

Independent thoughts is a good one. Bcashers are the flat-earthers of crypto.

Attached: 1516671902325-biz.jpg (771x547, 107K)

you brought up money nigger
I don't believe you would be pissed at bitcoin if it made you millions
which it should have many times over if you're a 2011 head
but you're not, you're a liar, so your opinion is shit

Unsurprisingly you have no fucking idea what Bitcoin was actually supposed to be, so how would you understand being enraged by the subversion thereof onto something diametrically opposed to that purpose? You're a moonlambo fucktard incapable of actually understanding utility.

Attached: 1527756582538.jpg (647x444, 69K)

Jihan will get his revenge

>an argument for compulsory sterilisation
Based and stiffpilled

are you're a no coiner that supposedly was around in 2011 but sold
the utility is a decentralized project which you have no understanding of
nobody wants a transaction throughput utility the market decided that

In theory, yes, in practice no. You also won't be able to hold your gold physically cause that would drive the price through the roof (Remember there is at least 10x more paper gold than physical in existence).

Bitcoin, on the other hand, is a lot easier to acquire and hold with cellphone. You also don't have to worry about being cheated with tungsten in your gold bars.

decentralised projects aren't decentralised when 99.9%+ of the throughput is forced through centralised channels turbo nigger. I realise it uses a lot of big words and it's far too complex than you're capable of understanding, but perhaps you could quaff a heavy dose of Adderall and try to wrap your loathesome and inadequate mind around Your shitcoin is no more decentralised than your mother's cunt is otherwise.

it's simple
more tx throughput = more resources for nodes
larger node requirement = less nodes
less people being able to verify the network = trending towards centralization

anyone can transact on chain but they get a better deal if they do it efficiently (tx batching, segwit, etc.)
cryptocats and coffee shouldn't be on node if that means eliminating nodes who can't keep up (centralizing the system)

your understanding of LN is wrong, but the main chain will always be available to use and never centralized garbage like 99.9% of alts

Wrong, you theorise about a failure mode that isn't empirically validated at all, whilst ignoring the empirically validated one that has spent the past year fucking the entire market in the ass and everybody with two neurons to rub together knows it, and yet you whinge and cry about muh lambo without the slightest hint of comprehension of just how much you and the toxic worthless shiteating assholes like you have destroyed the very fundamental value proposition of the entire space.

Attached: IIGabmfYY7Z7-iDccVF2TatyCca_KAso0tWW9O0o51o.jpg (960x1227, 328K)

>First off all I am not a shill, I hold BTC, BCH-ABC and BCH SV, also I couldn't care less who wins, Blockstream, Bitmain or Coingeek/NChain and you shouldn't either.

What's most important is that you know that all these projects have skeletons in their closet and you don't become a mindless shill fanboy.

What you should care about as an investor is that you are going to make $$$ money $$$.
If you are going to invest, buy an equal amount of all of them and let them fight each other while you enjoy your popcorn.
If one of them becomes the dominant currency and is $100k a coin and the other two die you still have made a badass profit.

Attached: Truth.jpg (904x705, 94K)

if temporary high tx fees caused the bear market then your shitcoin alt should be going up but it isn't
there has been market fluctuations similar to this at least 4 or 5 times now with only 1 being attributed to mt.gox
you have no skin in the game why are you so butthurt
go develop something better faggot

This is actually really good. Means you can trade all you want on binance and then just pay 30% of btc to cash and be done. Easier than being jewed for each trade.

bogs starting to move in guise, I'm surprised no one is mentioning them.

Attached: 1543409610428.jpg (1316x887, 457K)

The idiocy you are presently displaying caused the bear market. The high TX fees, which are by no means temporary, your fucking cockbuddy nullc was actually toasting champaign regarding them and views them as *DESIRABLE AND FUCKING NECESSARY* you weak kneed cuntbrained blathering shitcock. And they are not the only symptom of your fucking idiocy. The primary fucking symptom of your idiocy is that slightly more than 50% of the present market is dominated by *OTHER USELESS CLUELESS FUCKSTAINS LIKE YOURSELF*, thereby making it clear to anybody who has the slightest fucking clue the entire ecosystem is presently a waste of time until you are flushed like the worthless turd you are.
You cannot ignore the shitcoin pegged to all the other potentially viable competitors that are not so compromised when it constitutes the majority of the market. All you can do is correctly recognise that until it is otherwise, the entire space is irreconcilably compromised.
Developing something better while your worthless shitcoin still has any influence over the market would just be providing yet another cushion for its ass as it flails in pain while the remaining 99.5% of the economy looks at crypto and correctly evaluates it based on its poster child as an absolute laughing stock waste of time for utter retards like you.

All your arguments are extremely emotional and asshurt. I think the other guy is correct.

well we're not going anywhere so kill yourself faggot

Go towards your mother's cunt, I give less than your room temperature IQ what you think.

I hope not. It is my sincerest wish that you are ground into the mud you presently inhabit like the worthless swine you are. By all means. Stay right fucking there.
I'm done with you, you've exceeded my disgust threshold for the day.

Bitcoin of every persuasion is fuckin dystopian. Transparent ledgers are retarded.

This kind of complacency won't be rewarded. There's always the possibility something else will take over.

Do you have a single argument besides extremely butthurt comments and ad hominem?

I'm guessing you bought BCH at $8,000 or something and that's where all this vitrol is coming from.

read though I don't expect you to understand it given your demonstrated muh feels level shitbrained moron whining.