What did Swift mean by this?

>ft.com/content/05d41660-f7c8-11e8-af46-2022a0b02a6c
What did Swift mean by this?

Attached: 1516748282092.jpg (680x748, 86K)

After a lot of time contemplating and reading many 'lovely' comments about trans women from cis guys on this board I've come to the conclusion they're just not worth it.

Trans men are, for several reasons better
-they won't objectify me and see me as more than an actual sex object
-they can actually emphatize with what dysphoria and depression feels like
-they won't make me question my womanhood despite me being trans
-they'll be more likely to be okay with my neo vag and not make fun of it or call it an "axe wound"
-they're generally not as douchy as all the cis guys here
-at the same time they're more handsome

The only problem is what they've down there, but I don't care. I mean they probably don't like it either. And people with functional dicks are dicks themselves for the most part anyways.
Inb4: 't.larping ftm',
I'm mtf and cis guys just suck and everyone should avoid dating them if they can, I'd actually become prison transbian if trans guys wouldn't exist
Inb4 "lol ftm are women"
they're more masculine than any of you will ever be

Looks like it means they won't be using Link

Attached: Screenshot_20181204-144446.png (1080x1920, 320K)

Wrong.

Attached: 1516379549162.png (1004x630, 673K)

Dumb.

Wuh? Why?

fuck, it is really happening. that article is all about chainlink dumb fucks.

Can anyone screen shot the whole article? I don’t feel like paying 3 Links to read.

I hope ripple hires a hotman to kill sergey. Just to see all you phaggots cry

Their fix is all off chain just using APIs to validate bank account info. Nothing to do with chainlink

The article is literally about link, retard

>off chain
>nothing to do with Chainlink
Someone doesn't know what oracles are.

I'm actually more qualified to talk about this than most anons.I'm employed with a cyber-techno machinations company, I do a lot of security analyst programming type work. Open source, decentralized, APIs, partnerships, you name it. We'd be one of the first companies in line for something like Chainlink, if the decentralized smart contract space had more value over traditional data exchanges. There's a catch though, an underlying flaw more deeply embedded in the bedrock of LINK than the very code itself. The flaw is with the concept, and it's this: Companies won't actually go through the hassle of trusting their data API's through crypto.

Now I can already hear your keyboards going frantic, but hear me out. Jow Forums hates banks, and traditional data providers. But actual companies, businesses, and investors do not. There's an old saying you might have heard of: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!". The idea that any of our bosses would give us the go ahead if we approached them to put our companies valuable data in a smart contract on a cryptocurrency called Chainlink, that they've never heard of, we'd be laughed out at best and fired on the spot at worst. We already have API data buyers and providers we trust.

'But Chainlink is trustless!' I hear you cry, but is that really a good thing? Just listen to the sound of it. Businesses don't want to spend millions of dollars on something that is trustLESS, they want something trustFUL. 'But the reputation system!', doesn't that defeat the whole point of your coin? If companies only trust nodes with high reputation, what's the difference between trusting banks and data providers that already have reputation, but in real life not on a computer screen.

The fact is, LINK is going to share the same fate as ETH will. A lot of 'real world application' hype, with a lot of 'crypto world application' reality. Only, this billion supply coin isn't going to come close to the $1k that Etherum hit. Happy gambling though anons.

His name is pajeet and he shits on the street.

I'm not sure this changes anything. It's trying to accomplish something different than what LINK is used for. Just because the acronym "API" is there doesn't mean this has to be about LINK. If any marine was banking on SWIFT directly using Chainlink for their message system, you were delusional to begin with.

even the good news feel like fud. fuck this gay ass coin.

Quit Paying attention to the funders, that will help.

Get stronger glasses, idiots. The article specifically states it's NOT a blockchain system. You realise APIs exist outside of your deluded link fantasies?

You guys are idiots.

The most exciting thing about this article is that the banking system is moving toward API functionality. In orader for Chainlink to become a reality in the banking world Fintech is to move towards an API system. The unkown before is if they were not to adopt it. It is now set in stone.

Chainlink singularity is now guaranteed.

Stop posting my Tweets here you loose butthole.

It’s happening. It’s really happening. I’m crying tears of happiness right now. I’m literally crying

They will use api's. In fact psd2 laws are forcong banks to use Api's. Everyone knows link is a json parser. This is bearish for link