Recently started my first savings account

>recently started my first savings account
is there a comfier feeling than putting money away for your future?

Attached: 1474947646622.jpg (553x567, 70K)

Pretty fitting that your ID is G0Y

oy vey

Watching it moon with Link

You're better off just buying silver and gold. There's no reason for a savings account. You can always sell later on.

heh, classic

Have fun losing 2% every year to inflation, you don't deserve the ID G0Y

A savings account isn't for your "future", its emergency money/fuck you money to cover a years expenses in case you get rekt or want to say fuck you to society and move to thailand

Thats all it should be. Your "future" is better spent in crypto, stocks, and real estate

t. gold merchant

>is there a comfier feeling than putting money away for your future?
Wearing pants?

>goy

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Its not a bad idea if it wasn't for premiums. I would recommend using silver as a savings since its a good way to preserve wealth, however you're going to get Jew'd by the premiums.

Thats why you should save 6 months emergency savings first and then start buying silver

kek

What's the interest? 0.01 percent or something? There's nothing wrong with putting a little cash in an account to have in order to be secure, but you want it in something that will beat inflation so that you aren't losing money, if it's any appreciable amount of money

Haha, my account has been negative for so long that they revoked my online login credentials until I get it positive again

>recently started my first savings account
You know that 'money' is not yours now? You gave it to the bank...The interest they are paying you is b/c they are risking your money on extending the banks credit. If the loans don't get paid & most banks only have ~1% of depositors funds available...what happens?
Yep, you are risking your savings with a Bank that is HIGHLY leveraged, the ppl that gamble on BitMEX @ 1:100 are gambling but the banks, their not? Best of luck with that bet you placed OP!

Me too bros. It’ll get me somewhere. I’m so sad for now though

Attached: comment_Z0vlIkYdRnC46xuN5JLV0Cb1j94wcQzG.jpg (641x530, 82K)

It would be safer buried underground in a chest.

I'm not wearing pants and I'm comfy

am i being shoah'd??
we need to shut this down.

thank you for banking with us

Attached: 1440881473796.jpg (183x200, 12K)

>first year with a 401k
>max it as the worlds longest bull run comes to an end
THE PAIN NEVER ENDS

Attached: 521B3073-E911-4E87-8274-6899BF9BF213.png (1070x601, 507K)

Cumming inside a woman's anus.

iktf
>hedging with precious metals roth ira