Fantom

Dump this shitcoin, get out fast, or you will regret it. I repeat, do not hold, big FUD coming soon.

Attached: shitcoin.png (225x225, 1K)

Way too much scams in crypto. I won’t even touch this obvious Asia hustle. Stick to projects with legitimate partnerships like vechain or stay poor

Fuck Dag type projects . all shitcoins

The FUD won't do anything to the price because no one holds this coin anyway

you realise ethereum is a DAG as well..

Eth is a blockchain Numb Nuts

The fud won’t do anything to the price because it’s fucking worthless. These guys couldn’t even get balina on board

buy signal

yes but its also a DAG. you get rewarded for mining uncle blocks. thats how they get block time to 12 seconds and not 10 minute like in bitcoin

you realize that there are multiple definitions and Ethereum's use of it is not the same at all.

The ICX of DAG coin, not even fucking with this one with your dick.

At least FTM will be the only Dag that offers staking . still Dag infrastructures can go suck balls another korean hype train money grab mother fuckers

Are you dense? Read my post, FUD is coming soon. I'm going to laugh at you as you baghold this to 1m MC.

Mining uncle blocks has nothing to do with the block times. They are going to be removing it on the next PoW update.

This is textbook technobabble, you don't know shit

>couldn't even get balina on board

so they didn't waste a bunch of money trying to get that retard to shill their bags? damn maybe this shit aint so bad

They have that other retard . whats his face andre cronje on their team . so at least their code should be on point . but hey this is crypto so who knows right

They just got him on board because they offered him big money. Money controls everyone man.

I hold 200k
Is that enough to make it?

Nice faggot op, I bought 100K more.

If you want to see it go to 0, yes you will make it

these gooks are scammers... not surprised to see it down 75% already

Soon down 100%.

I hold a couple hundred dollars worth of this. What info do you have about the fud?

I don't want to give away too much info, but don't say I didn't warn you. You have a week or two to sell, depending on when the team releases the info.

I went through their whitepage and site and it all looks super well made and developed. The whitepage is in three different languages and very well detailed, can't telling if your shit posting or ...

shitposting so he can buy cheap
in 3 weeks they'll release some good news including new exchange listings
not sure if this will bump the price much in this bear market, but it's a development

their whitepaper is good, and their strategy is good too. tokenomics need some refinement but it's in the works.

user, go choke on a cock. i'm tired of baseless FUDsters like you. come on, say it if you know it. i'm close to Fantom and i know very well what's in the works. come on, tell us WHAT do you know? i'd be interested to hear...if you actually have ANY idea lol

Oh, 3 weeks huh? I guess this will slowly bleed til then. You tell us, what is the good news? Testnet? We already know about that. And the exchange listing rumors have been out for like 1 month already.

2 VC's already dumped their tokens because of the upcoming fud, go ask the Korean Whale on Telegram. @DragonflyKorea

Did he tell you? post screenshots

Yes. I'd post them but then I could easily have faked them. Just message him yourself for proof.

this nigga speak English? I used Google translate to contact him and he hasn't said shit

yes