Kikes and boomers love it. Why aren't you in?

Attached: 1543962645722 (1).png (1230x604, 132K)

Attached: 1532342493719.jpg (227x222, 9K)

What does that even mean

I spoke once to one Holochain marketer
That bitch didn't know jack shit about crypto
She even said that Holochain created blockchain before Satoshi

Xlm holder here
Fuck Weiss and their shitty spammy ratings system

It means that because of how the network is structured the network becomes more powerful as it grows rather then slowing as it grows.

It also means that each unit of currency gets more computing power as the network grows.

You can print more on those platforms so kikes can print money for themselves rather than it being limited and gained in a fair way instead of a central authority making as much as they want when they want.

Wow XRP, XLM, and Holo are great investment opportunities! Would you like to purchase some AAA rated CDOs as well???

>closed source code
>decentralized

They did in the Metacurrency project but the idea wasn't the same or anywhere as secure as BTC, they also never launched it so she is out her ass.

Art Brock has been doing AI and crypto and marketing for a long time.

It's a fixed supply so actually the things you are talking about have a higher inflation and more money going to the rich that can buy huge mining farms.

You retard XRP is literally deflationary
Xlm has 1% inflation built in, no individual is "printing" shit plus you can join an inflation pool and receive that 1% if you want
I have no clue about Hologaychain

>More Inflation
>Rich get richer
For the former you are just a moron. For the latter centrally distributed is much worse in this case because the little guy can't even get a piece of anything while the rich are still getting richer.

Weiss originally gave EOS and Cardano some of the highest ratings. Lol

Go look at the distribution chart faggot. I am a researcher for a firm, what you said doesn't even make fucking sense.

So in your world there are coins like BTC that are "distributed" to those who have the cheapest electricity (purchased power making facilities) and then you hate the coin that has 10k + holders and none of them holding over 4% before the platform has even launched?

You can also go get a larger piece of the fixed supply for cheaper right now and because the increasing compute the fiat -> compute (use) will hit a fairly stable rate.

Only low IQ bitrock monkeys don't understand this shit because they have been brainwashed.

Holo is closed source? XRP and XLM aren't.

How is he wrong on the former? Only 100 billion XRP exist and more can't be created unless huge numbers of nodes agree to change the code (no different than bitcoin being limited to 21 million). A small amount of XRP is also burned with each transaction.

They've certainly come along way, although it feels very shilly at times.

Also I said higher inflation & that the inflation is going to the already large holders and wealthy. What does that fix in the world? If I wanted a system like that I would use the dollar.

It means there's no point to holding it because they can inflate it at will

Yeah again that has been talked about multiple times, the tokens don't inflate it's referring to each token being worth more computing power as the network grows. The supply is fixed

It means it doesn't churn through countries worth of electricity output to verify transactions

Are they bundled with subprime? Cause these aren't.