Print on demand

Anybody have luck with print on demand shops like redbubble? I’ve uploaded about twelve designs, sold 2 t shirts and ten stickers in about a week total. Only about ten bucks in profit but I don’t need to do anything

Attached: C73B844B-5F22-4217-9F00-197B5E071F33.jpg (252x252, 20K)

No input but genuinely curious

bump

Ditto bump

If you can think of a funny quote or are legitimately a good artist or graphic designer you can make money. I started watching Passive Owl’s videos on YouTube where he shows how to use the site.

Basically think of something someone might want to wear on a shirt or have a sticker of, make it as big as you can into a .png file and upload it to your store with hashtags so that it’s found and searches. And you wait.

Like I said I’ve made $10. But I keep getting notifications that my one item has sold about once or twice a day. The thing is I only have one design which has sold much, but it’s sold quite a few. So I’m thinking it’s a numbers game, keep throwing designs at the wall till they stick.

It’s a good passive income stream, I believe, because it requires nothing but designing, they take care of distribution and payment.

Personally I think if you can sell $1 of something you can sell $1000 of that same thing.

RB takes wayyyy too much from creators

If you have a big following, there are better options, like teespring? i think it's called

good luck op!

I get $5-10 a month from about 40 designs I crawled through Google to load on there. Most of that comes from 2 designs. I have seen people online who get lucky with a hot design and may make a few thousand off it.

post your stuff?

My big selling items are phone cases and stickers, which have good margins. I’ve sold a handful of t-shirts, but that competition is tougher.

If anyone wants one, I have some Chainlink meme shirts for sale on there, anons. Just search for it and buy my shit, Linkies.

>RB takes wayyyy too much from creators
That’s why you should only put minimal effort into it by stealing artwork and selling it.

I make about 2k a month with POD. Made 4k in November and expecting 6k in December.

I think the biggest thing I have learned is that to be successful with POD, you need to operate it like a real business. Do shit everyday. Hire freelance designers on upwork amd just do niche research. It is a grind and not really a passive opportunity, but it gives you a good semse of entrepreneurship for little risk.

fuck designs just sell popular memes and rap album covers they sell like crazy. i mad 250$ from playboi carti's album 'die lit' even despite everyone calling it a shit album.

also i suggest you put ur default view as classic t shirts and then upload another one with default view as posters

Attached: e0f7130cd8b39f8aaaab2001b65fa58b.png (275x46, 6K)

Impressive numbers. Sorry for dumb question but what is POD? A RB competitor?

thanks for making me look like a pleb

Did some more digging. Print on demand? Do you upload the same design to multiple sites (red bubble, zazzle, cafepress)?

Ever had one removed by redbubble? idk what their dmca setup is like

yeah, travis scott astroworld got taken down like immediately after I uploaded it but thats the only one

Yes, POD = print on demand. Currently, I'm only on 1 platform. Of the ones you listed, I hear Redbubble gets the most organic traffic. I am looking into ETSY, but if I were you, I would stick with redbubble and also apply for a merch by amazon account.

bump

Same here. Only make 500-1k a month from pod. Mostly in Merch by Amazon.

Haha, definitely some biz niggers on redbubble. I looked up tons of shitcoins designs before picking a niche and going with it

Great stuff, how long did it take you to get to this point?

How solid is the traffic/sales, how consistent?

I’ve been consistently selling 1 sticker a day. Profit is about a quarter per sticker.

On a t-shirt the profit is $2-3 but you can adjust your own margins.

Only sold 2 t shirts.

I assume interest will peter off for this design though. I’ll update Jow Forums in a month or so if things have gotten more profitable.