WHERE THE FUCK IS MY DAILY BAT THREAD!!!

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY DAILY BAT THREAD!!!

Attached: 794A53BF-389F-46E0-963A-627273810846.png (562x546, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dcg.co/portfolio/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are you seriously posting a slide thread on Jow Forums?

are you seriously posting a slide thread on Jow Forums?

Attached: C86AD4E9-495E-4642-9BFB-678E32974C7C.jpg (229x221, 28K)

Anti sage shameless bump

Still no ads release

bat bag holders r us

Pack it in lads. ad trials and 1.0 delayed until March 2019. Dump incoming

Digital Currency Group is involved with BAT: dcg.co/portfolio/

Big red flag.

lmao I love watching people get impatient and sell at a loss as I just keep buying every time BAT hits $0.13. I think I finally figured out the type of person who loses money trading crypto, and they are abundant in this thread

This dude gets it. I drop an extra $150 every time we bounce off .14

Nice. At this rate it only needs to bounce another 1000x for you to make it keep up the good work poorfag

In a flash crash I hope to be able to pick some up around .05 but I feel like that's being a little greedy. I would be extremely happy to see .10 to .11 again (briefly) to stock up. BAT's going to be fucking huge and if you can't see it by now you're just another fucking schmuck.

THE ADS WILL NEVER BE RELEASED!!

Name another crypto project more likely to bring fresh normies into the market. Ill wait.

Y?

Name another crypto project that has a product like Brave? I'll wait.

THERE it is...thank you guys i can sleep better now...bought at 0.00002800 im one of the last rats that will jump off this boat and i will tell you IF that day happens.

Is this true? Nothing on their plebbit page.

brave is some cool shit. It works well, and you're rewarded for participating in the eco system.

Is Brave waiting for Bitcoin to swing upwards before pushing harder on marketing and product releases? Or will they just spring forward and kickstart the bull run? I'm feeling impatient.

Yeah, arisuchan.jp accepts this as donation.

Attached: Lain.png (491x407, 420K)