Who was in the right here

who was in the right here
youtube.com/watch?v=cshgMRGcc3s

Attached: Untitled.png (1360x768, 747K)

I cant believe I bought this fags coins, it dumped right after a podcast to 35000 people how did he fuck this up?

buy RLC
AI is the future of our existence

Attached: 154445.jpg (2000x1372, 478K)

Fucking freakshow

He sounds like the type of guy who just chills on the beach all day, smoke enormous amount of weed and talk about conspiracy theories.

unironically bearish

He was pretty damn smart. I don't get the hate.

Not really a hating.

Plenty of others are, wasn't necessarily talking about you

joe needs to get a more smooth talking crypto personality on. He needs to get the winklevii on to really speak to the normies.

Attached: winklevii.jpg (1000x750, 114K)

Seems like a pretty smart guy. Glad he mentioned smart contracts and the potential of DLT besides creating currencies to a massive audience.

Of course it did. "sell the news" at work. The idea was that it would create normie appeal. Normies don't have crypto on hand to buy straight away. The question is whether it pumps over the next week as normies get on board.

This. Seems like a smart dude from the stuff I've seen him in. This guy won't help selling crypto to normies though I mean look at him. What a weirdo.

Attached: BenGoertzelFace.jpg (320x240, 15K)

And we’re thinking this could possibly pump yet, correct??

Depends how compelling the interview was. I didn't watch it.

Why are all these crypto nerds so pretentious. Like being into bitcoin makes you special. Take that hat off and put on a shirt you white nigger.

>Ben Goertzel (born December 8, 1966) is the founder and CEO of SingularityNET, a blockchain-based AI marketplace.[1] Goertzel is also the chief scientist of financial prediction firm Aidyia Holdings and robotics firm Hanson Robotics; chairman of AI software company Novamente LLC, a privately held software company; chairman of the Artificial General Intelligence Society and the OpenCog Foundation; vice chairman of futurist nonprofit Humanity+; scientific advisor of biopharma firm Genescient Corp.; advisor to Singularity University; research professor in the Fujian Key Lab for Brain-Like Intelligent Systems at Xiamen University of Technology, China; chair of the Artificial General Intelligence (AGI) conference series, and an American author and researcher in the field of artificial intelligence. He was the Director of Research of the Machine Intelligence Research Institute (formerly the Singularity Institute).[2]

Attached: goertzel.gif (387x345, 4K)

They aren't. The media literally picks the biggest niggers in crypto to shill, because it's a controlled experience.

Paul Snow doesn't act like this. The Overstock CEO doesn't act like this, despite being an early adopter. The Winkevoss twins don't act like this. Jihan Wu doesn't act like this. Vitalik is autistic but doesn't take it as far as this guy. Da Hongfei is a class act. Sergey Nazarov doesn't act like this.

>Vitalik

Attached: THE MOST POWERFUL MAN IN THE WORLD.png (1260x869, 920K)

You dont talk to any other genius like that?
Hat or not, its hes thing. Be thankful that there is such a project.

Lol. Wonder if Satoshi was/is at the same level of autism as Vitalik and Goertzel.

considering these podcast get a few millions views in a week id say this is good news for the crypto community as a whole not just AGI

I tried to watch this clip like 4 times but cringe quit. Holy shit.

He needs to get Andreas back on. It's been an eternity in Bitcoin years.

Jow Forums's IQ really is lower than room temperature
jesus christ

I bough quite blindly as a JRE fan. Gambled. It’s up on yt now. I like the guy so far. As out there as it gets but who am I to call him weird or strange.

I actually liked the podcast. He obviously sucks at communicating but shared some bullish news about block chain to millions of normies.

Made want to buy a decent bag.

SingularityNet is very long shot really hope he succeeds.

>I have four human kids now
>human

their fucking names too I cant even begin to spell them out

i fucking laughed so hard when he said that

was scooping this gem up all the way from 500-600 sats so im sitting pretty comfy

Yes; Craig Wright lol

reminder that this mumbling stoner has a wiki and Sergey doesn't
checkmate, stinkers

Is this who you people are putting your faith in? Jesus Christ.