Signed up for the Marine Corps, what are some good coins to drop my shekels on so I got big bucks when I get out?

Signed up for the Marine Corps, what are some good coins to drop my shekels on so I got big bucks when I get out?

Attached: 1541946331897.jpg (1252x737, 502K)

Don't, you should invest in safe stocks and a decent retirement fund, too many of you fucking retards end up screwing yourselves with shitty get rich scheme's/flexing.

Just do what every fucking loser does when they "get out" and spend all of your unspent shit wages on a terrible sports car or some other infantile luxury then re-enlist because you have no actual skills and no longer have enough money to obtain them.

Attached: us military.jpg (640x461, 27K)

Bitcoin.

I did 4 years in the Corps including 1 in Afghanistan. When you leaving for boot camp?

Hopefully August next year.

You done fucked up by picking the USMC, literally the worst branch, you would've been better off being a NEET for 4-6 years. I have a friend who was a Marine and it took years for him to break the conditioning that he made a huge mistake. He realized getting out that the only real job in which his skills carried over was being a cop, but every agency he applied to bounced him on the psychological test. He said he "learned a lot of things", like "getting a haircut every week and shining my boots"... useless fucking skills in the real world, and his "military bearing" which translates to becoming a huge fatass because he doesn't have a drill instructor yelling at him to keep himself in shape. He's finally admitted he made a mistake on long conversations with me and said it makes him feel a bit suicidal so now he's on pills that make him gain even MORE weight.

If you have to choose a branch, it should be the Air Force, yeah it's not "HURRAH I'M A BADASS!!!!!!!!!!", but they treat you 100x better and they actually teach you skills that can get you a high paying job when you get out. The Navy... is okay. USMC and Army (unless you're a POG, and then it's basically welfare with a rifle) is for suckers.

Enjoy dying for jews, faggot.

That would be SV today.

Sounds like your retard friend has no discipline despite making it through the USMC. It also sounds like he just became some kind of combat only role, rather than some kind of engineer or anything that might have a non-combat skill.

What MOS was your friend? SIGINT, Communications, Data, Heavy Equipment, Air Traffic Control, Finance, and Logistics all have transferrable skills. Sounds like he was a grunt who thought he would live out his Call of Duty fantasy.

Anyone that joins combat arms for reasons other than to go fuck shit up is a dumb ass.
By the way, not all marines are infantry. If I was younger I would of joined the Air Force or been a coastie

I'm facing a similar dilemma from the Air Force side. Here's what I've come up with.

>Stuff that can't be touched once every six months isn't good for us
>Put 4-5% into a Roth TSP and get 5% matching
>Leave it in the G-fund, which is t-bonds plus inflation
>Wait until the markets bottom
>Move it over.
>Do the same with your extant money, but with t-bonds to index funds

The trick is going to be feeling out where the bottom is.

What's your contract MOS poolee. I was an 0351 and 0317 as a secondary. Too bad you missed the war you fucking boot.

Going for 0311.

Join the Navy. They have the best duty stations by far. It’s not even close

Enjoy being in the field for weeks at a time even when not deployed. You’ll also have only 4-5 truly free weekends a year as a grunt. That’s the life you chose.

This. Did 7 years in the Air Force. Now make 115,000 a year.

atta boy. It'll suck but don't be a pussy and you'll be just fine. Cunts like are always on max cope because deep down inside they're remf virgins and not infantry chads. Also its not that bad once you hit the fleet, and its especially not that bad once you get a deployment under your belt and get another boot drop.

The food is good, the gear is good, you can get reasonably shitfaced in brand new barracks (if you're going to Lejeune), you almost always get weekends off and get around (7) 96-hour leave periods where you can travel within 500 miles of the base you live at. Plus its pretty much like going to work everyday when you're not in the field. You wake up, workout, get some food, train or do bullshit classes until lunch. Do some more shit after. Have evening formation and then get cut from work. All the Officers and Staff have families they want to go to so its not like its 24/7. Its pretty chill actually.

>6 months at sea a year

Shut the fuck up imbecile. Ship life SUCKS.

Origin Trail

right now.

Best of luck out there.

never been on a ship but tru