Is Stellar dead?

>IBM dropped Stellar network for Linux Hyperledger
>literally no interaction by official developers for over 6 months
>diamond support at 20cents broken with no rebound whatsoever
>nodes actually decreasing in numbers (:O)

Attached: stellar2018.png (512x268, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jesselund/status/985912095462969344?lang=en
ccn.com/world-wire-ibm-launches-stellar-based-blockchain-payments-platform/
cointelegraph.com/news/ibm-backs-new-us-dollar-pegged-stablecoin-that-runs-on-stellar-network
observer.com/2015/02/the-race-to-replace-bitcoin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

source on that IBM drop?

Market Cap
$2,784,479,016 USD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

twitter.com/jesselund/status/985912095462969344?lang=en

You tell me.

official IBM blockchain web. There was an article while ago I thought it was just a fud but when you go to the website they really just talk (praise) hyperledger and there is not even a sign about Stellar anymore. Not a single word!

XLM is going to the mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

Attached: 1495834378.jpg (1435x907, 194K)

You really want to buy those bags cheaper, eh?

hey buddy hope you were paid enough to sound so ignorant

Im literally all in already... feeling like kms. No money to buy even if it goes to 2016 price lol.

I wish! .. fuck. I fud for free, like a fag.

Hahahahahaha

>posts evidence, not baseless FUD
>must be a paid biz shill

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

lmao fudding faggots trying to push it through this bottom, AGAIN.
Everybody knows its listing on cuckbase this month and lightning release is soon af aswell.

8 months old tweet. The IBM blockchain website changed just recently. It all just adds up. First time I really doubt my Stellar.

How much XLM to put a hit on michael dowling because he jewed us with FairX?

ccn.com/world-wire-ibm-launches-stellar-based-blockchain-payments-platform/

cointelegraph.com/news/ibm-backs-new-us-dollar-pegged-stablecoin-that-runs-on-stellar-network

I used to be a big XLM bagholder but I've slowly changed my mind about the project. Read this article:

observer.com/2015/02/the-race-to-replace-bitcoin/

tl;dr
>Jed Mccaleb is a serial project abandoner
>has consistently bad business acumen and strategy
>XLM was a project conceived of to spite Ripple after Jed Mccaleb left
>XLM is plagiarized verbatim from the Ripple code to the extent that there are still Ripple developer comments in the code
>Smart contract functionality is geared pretty much exclusively toward ICOs

XLM doesn't really do anything Ripple doesn't

nah, Ripple is just too shilled by normies to go anywhere. Just look at the bullshit on reddit. The retards with XRP tattoos and muh banks partnerships to the moon. I just cant take a part in that.

IBM has several partnerships, but IBM World Wire uses the Stellar platform, with XLM as default currency.

Does World Wire have any real production customers yet? I always thought it was a longshot to get banks using a public blockchain at this point.

that's your loss buddy

what does that have to do with the coin?
I mean I hate most shills and maximalist, but
if the project or coin that they are shilling seems reasonable I see no need to short change my investment returns just because of a toxic community

No its not dead, it's the best cryptocurrency of all. Jed created bitcoin and ditched it because he hated all the racists who buy it. Jed created stellar to help the people who really need it. Not rich white bigots. I think stellar coins will be more than btc coins soon.

Attached: 1514322269393.png (785x757, 512K)

>The retards with XRP tattoos
No one is dumb enough to do that. Might as well get a the pedo symbol tattooed!

Based Jed

Look how much EOS and BCH distanced themselves. We are leaving humanity behind aren't we?

Attached: 149436072154.gif (186x331, 106K)

They are using the protocol on a private blockchain but not Lumens. XLM is worthless.

How surprising the ONE SINGLE GUY at IBM that the whole partnership was contingent on lost favour with the powers that be at IBM and now the partnership is in ruins

WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED

Don't worry, guys, FairX will save Stellar!

Fucking amateur 2/10 fud

Try nigger fud works better around here retard

And again wtf biz is really shit in 2018.

IBM is not in top 10 bullish things XLM realted why are you fuding it lmfao

loool, what are the top 10 things then?

Why should I educate you fag lol look at this shit how do you even come up with this shit lol

Whatever bullish things are: not a fuckin secutity, best platform for sto-s, buying fucking chain (ONLY real company connected with big boys in whole fucking space), ligthning and payment channels, free dex, airdrops and tokenisation.

Bunch of mumbo jumbo bullshit for you

Remember me and my 100k stack in 2020 fag