Sell me this dildo

Hard mode, literally.

Attached: dildo.jpg (800x1132, 50K)

.its black. Cuck like u would love it.

we had to kill a nigger in africa to make this

What is the biggest dildo you own, faggot?

BOOM!! This black shaft is called the BIG MONSTER and it will fill that void you have in your soul from being a worthless NEET - and also your stinky asshole. Limited edition, buy now, supplies are limited.

user, come on this'll be the greatest Christmas gift for Grandma. Just buy it, box it up, and wrap it up. Ask her to only open it when she's alone. You'll be the best grandson, I guarantee it.

Begone psyop shill. Everyone knows whites have it bigger

It smell like poop after one use

Melanin receptors.

All terrible responses so far. Convince me to buy nigger dildos.

So user, what do you like about this dildo?

INTERLOPABLE DECENTRALISED DILDO 69.0

Why? you probably only own bad dragon dildos.

It will look great inside your mom

Give you sex reassignment surgery, so that you have a vagina. Here's a dildo for your enjoyment.

with this big black dildo in your ass, you'll forget all about those shitcoins that's been causing you so much worry recently

This one is fungible.

If you have a gf, this one would finally make her feel something inside her without having to actually cuck you to get enjoyment

what do you look for in a dildo

Proceeds from every purchase does not go towards supporting niggers. Also, it won't give you aids.

it contains gold

i have to go don't have much time, but this is a black dildo easily worth $50 to my boss who tasked me to collect it he will come around i will sell it to you for $10 and you can sell it to him for $50.

Your wife would love it.