I'm 19 right now and looking to get into investing. Wheres a good place to put my money and just let it grow over time...

I'm 19 right now and looking to get into investing. Wheres a good place to put my money and just let it grow over time, and what percent interest should i expect.

Sorry if I used terms incorrectly or if this seems obvious, I'm new to the whole money thing.

Attached: investment-1.jpg (1833x1389, 215K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bogleheads.org/wiki/Getting_started
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shrimp farming is extremely lucrative, wish I had the pictures on my computer to show you

What country you from?

Checked.
Your pic related is blessed.
Go collect coins

Buy shitcoins they gonna pamp

>I’m 19

No you aren’t.

Here’s some free advice anyway. Get a job at McDonald’s so you have money to make investments.

Leaf fag

Just do a low risk low reward mutual funds type deal. If you start now youll have bank by the time youre older. Hit up your local bank and throw that shit in a tfsa because you probably arent making enough to need an rsp

Hey canadas pretty nice

ETF's which have good historical returns.
They will automatically diversify your money, they're generally lower risk unless you pick a stupid industry like bitcorn mining.

BUY LINK SIR

Put it in a bear etf. One that shorts financials, tech and real estate

Expect 1000% returns in the next year

Islam will raise in germany so invest in muslim shops like the Risa Chicken company or arab phone repair shops.

Attached: gebet-muslime_1411329322-768x432.jpg (768x432, 124K)

You should be set for life

Buy US treasury bonds, you can't go wrong with it. Free money,

Australian cheese companies.

shrimp farming is outdated with the latest snail farming techniques. give it two weeks and snails will experience another bull run

this. plus global migration compact, should invest in helal shops and maybe because of incoming flat shortness in living containers lol

Unironically, the best "investment" you can make at this age is in yourself: invest in learning lucrative skills (like programming or running a business) and invest in starting a business you own and control. If you aren't interested in that and just want to put your money somewhere... the short term economic indicators look like shit right now. You're better off just holding onto cash in the bank until the next stock market catastrophe hits within a year or two, then buying index funds at a discount.

Do like your pic and start stacking those gold coins then people will think you're mad rich.

bogleheads.org/wiki/Getting_started