Heard silver was at it's thousand year low

heard silver was at it's thousand year low
now that internet coins tricked me
and i have donated my money to block chain devs, "Send us a coffee! haha", i think it's
time to inch into the shallow water of silver and gold. lets talk silver. okay, it looks like people lose their fucking money in these rocks. im out of a lot of fucking money anyway thanks to internet coins. i think we all can agree we need to listen more to master schiff and lose money a lot slower. have you apologized yet?

Attached: 0.png (2760x1918, 723K)

I want some, am saving up to get bulk discounts

Do you know why silver is trading so low, you absolute muppet?

I’d hold silver physically but gold in a Goldmoney.com account in Singapore.

Pay the least markup possible so purchase rounds.

No, enlighten us
You dont own it unless you can hold it

>buys gold that exists only on a chunk server
Not gonna make it

>OP goes from shitcoins to literal junk metal

Confiscation risk in Singapore is near zero. Confiscation risk in home country is high. Hi,d enough physical silver so you don’t starve and you can buy a plane ticket out of the country. Hold gold outside of the country,

You know who I wouldn’t hold physical metal with? Sdbullion or the Perth mint. I trust Singapore.

You’re not getting it. The metal you bought doesn’t exist. It’s just a piece of paper promising to give you some silver/gold/platinum/whatever. On any given day more gold is sold than has ever been mined. This is because they aren’t trading the underlying asset. It’s all bullshit.

Gold money buys physical gold and puts it in a vault. I have most of my money in mining companies anyways.

Ok right. Sure they do. Good luck every trying to collect it if you have to. Because it doesn’t belong to you. You have bought a promise that you own gold. From a fucking chink don’t you see how stupid that is?

you do realise goldmoney is a centralised entity. If it dissapears which it will one day that’s it.

Gold and silver I’ve realised is a scam. There is no scenario possible where all technological progress and civilisation is halted and we go back to pirate times with hoards of treasure.

There is a reason we stopped shopping gold bars around the world. Look what happens in wartime, thy get sent to the bottom of the ocean. And no one wants to be lumbered with a bar of gold what are you gonna do stick it up your ass? If you want to know what a SHTF scenario is they are occurring right now in the world in places like Syria. Basically you need to gtfo ASAP in that situation you need something you can move without it being confiscated/stolen. You would need a bank account in a stable country. Or failing that, some cryptocurrency on the cloud that you can access from anywhere. Spending weeks touring round a war zone trying to find someone to buy your gold stash for a fraction of what you paid for it?

Ofc he realizes it. This is at best a not so subtle ad for an outright scam

Please show me evidence Goldmoney is a scam. They hold allocated gold.

Attached: 4B115813-F1D8-4501-BF5A-3FAF432F2391.jpg (1668x2131, 2.13M)

They'll shut down the operation and you'll be stuck with the shaft.

You have no reason to assume they aren’t. You don’t hold the gold. Your plan is predicated on a global collapse. What do you think is going to happen to your gold when that happens? It’ll be gone.
Do you have any proof of funds? Ofc not. This is a really old scam. You might as well buy any other paper fold or bonds for that matter. You don’t own the gold. You’re just buying a Derivative. Which is fine. But don’t say it’s anything other than that

There isn’t going to be a global collapse. Just a dollar collapse over a ten year period. The gold etfs and comex will implode but not allocated gold stored in a brinks vault outside the USA.

You can demand delivery of gold money bars at any time.

Call it whatever you want. You have an etf that’s been repackaged. Sorry you live in such a shithole that you can’t buy actual gold.

Try doing that when it matters you absolute brainlet. Yeah people can pull money out when the scam isn’t exit scamming. No shit. Nothing you can say will change the fact hat you are trusting someone you’ve never meet not to lie to you about your money they are holding and can leave with at any time

You’re a paranoid retard.

Dude, you don't own a gram of gold.
Face the harsh truth.

It's like having your coins on an exchange, hoping they won't go down, block your account, "have some kind of issues so you can't withdraw your coins"

you are plain stupid
people like you are the reason snowball systems and other money grabing shit works

>trusting chinks with your money
> they said they have verified funds
> you’re paranoid not to believe them
>no one has ever promised money they didn’t have before
>I’ll be able to get my gold from some shell company in Singapore

This isn’t poloniex you buffoon. When banks used to hold gold and issue deposit certificates there were trustworthy banks that didn’t fail.

My sides. That is 100% false.

> Just trust me you dumb fuck.
> Send money farang, we keep the gold kek.
Then you wonder how gooks scam you on OMG tokens.

Why do you retards think Goldmoney is run by “gooks”? Lmfao

Singapore?
The country where you don't even own property, just lease it from the government for 99 years?

So what? You can own gold.

I can. Because I have gold coins and bars. You can’t because you have a piece of paper promising that you do.

> Dollar collapses. Gold is valuable incomparably.
> Mr.Chink, pls send me my gold.
> Chink sends gold.
TOP KEK
LINK1000EOY can't compete with this level of delusion.

You realize as long as you’re paying property tax you can’t own any land right?

You can't own certain brands of car the government doesn't allow, and to get a drivers licence you enter a waiting list that is basically a lottery system

Well I think the confiscation risk for you in the USA is higher than for me in Singapore.

so what...they’re probably gonna stick you in a FEMA camp,

you don't even realise that you won't see "your gold".
It can't be confiscated because it doesn't even exist.

Well you might have your gold but you’ll be in a FEMA camp so who cares either way.