What the fuck!

Attached: motherfucker.jpg (1440x1630, 358K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IOlvOiGPPio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

healthy correction

Trade against BTC for hard mode.

Attached: bch.png (841x846, 32K)

It will bounce, but may drop to the double digits before it does though. I'm staying the fuck out after getting burnt.

Jow Forums has been saying abc was worthless trash for weeks.unironically correct for once

STIFF'd

BCHSV is the real bcash

Bchsv is the real bitcoin

divide and conquer

>pic unrelated

Attached: 1543945617830.png (741x643, 72K)

a coin formed (rightfully) by the 20% of users who were pissed off at BTC, that then forked away from that (from greed) with only 20% of users who were pissed off at BCH. $140 is generous, it should be closer to $20.

SV has more support than BAB, and is fundamentally a better coin than BTC. ABC is going to get flipped so hard when coinbase opens trade, and SV is going to take on some of the BTC hashpower and will take the #1 spot.

Attached: ffrfabc.jpg (600x943, 434K)

cringe delusions

i call that death by a thousand cuts. i sold at .0366 having bought at .044 and .040
>although i beef in the future of BCH, market is like a wave, it just hits me in the head,

sounds like you sold your SV and are going to some reddit r/btc circlejerk to help you sleep at night

If you dont like it...

STIFF

I sold my SV, that shit is gonna be worthless.

Do you really think a scam artist like Craig Wright will lead you to financial freedom? Wake the fuck up.

Watch his latest presentation where he speaks for like 30 minutes without saying anything at all. Pathetic.

you dun goofed

> listening to new ideas with IQthese ideas mean nothing!

Maybe if you had a brain you would understand what he was saying

>THERE WILL BE NO SPLIT

>YOU SPLIT, WE BANKRUPT YOU

>NO TRADE, FOR TWO YEARS

All these faggy arse quotes came from the fraudster Craig Wright.

Only a moron would trust their money to such as this. Do yourself a favour and sell your bags while you still can.

there was no bitcoin split, BABcoin changed into a different shitcoin when SV was going in for the kill. so its more of running like a bitch than a proper bitcoin split using the bitcoin protocol.

Bitmain just reported 3q losses of $740m, lol.

just you wait 2 years.

what is this nonsense of me holding bags? you are the BAB fag, losing money like a motherfucker. i still have both forks and will soon be selling my BAB bags for more SV, because i am not a retard like you are.

Bitcoin (BCH) is still Bitcoin CASH, your faggy mislabeling is retarded and quite literally a futile endeavor.

my SV is pure Bitcoin, just read the whitepaper.

What is your argument? Artificially keeping the difficulty too high and thus mining at a loss means something other than retardation?

SV is garbage, you fucking organised shillers aren't going to make money out of poor Jow Forumstards.

Just stop it already.

i will make an equally valid argument as you just did: yes the SV supporters will make money from it.

how convenient to throw out all the evidence i provided you and appeal to feels, fag.

>Yes I believe CSW is Satoshi
>No, I don't have any proof and it doesn't matter if he tried to fraudulently pass himself off as Satoshi with bogus key signings, because I FEEL that he's actually playing 4D chess!
how ironic that you SV cultist retards accuse other people of appealing to feels

the dude literally claims to be satoshi nakamura with false evidence
this shit is worse and more obvious than kanyecoin

when did i say CSW is satoshi? I just said his coin is closer to the bitcoin whitepaper.

i have proof that he was correct that BAB is fucked and is bitcoin anymore, going bankrupt, and being obsolete in 2 years.

>when did i say CSW is satoshi?
It's a common line among SV pajeet shills.

I'm 99% sure you've said it in other threads. Be gone.

Just a healthy correction before the December bull run.

Attached: 847289476489548.jpg (1000x1000, 81K)

>telling BCHshills to read the whitepaper
Oh the irony. How the joke has truly gone full circle.

He is Satoshi according to Ian Grigg

The entire point of cryptocurrency (and cryptography in general) is that I don't have to trust Ian Grigg's word on something and that Satoshi can verify his identity using the mechanisms he built into the Bitcoin protocol.

And another point is that he doesn't have to prove it because some bloke from Kazakhstan who's not worn pants is several years wants him to

>"h-he's satoshi, just trust me guys"
>proof?
>"he doesn't have to prove anything to you asshole!"
lmao cool mental gymnastics bro

I couldn't give a shit if he is satoshi it doesn't change my investments. You're the one who's asking/using it as your whole basis of argument against SV because you Can't argue against the theory behind it because you're thick.

Alot of people who are closer to it and more intelligent then us have verified it. Do some critical thinking about the future of Bitcoin then make an investment decision. Think about ideas, not people or your better off reading Hello! Magazine not critiquing crypto.

> you Can't argue against the theory behind it because you're thick.
>Alot of people who are closer to it and more intelligent then us have verified it.
hahahahah the absolute lack of self awareness and projection

Craig is a fraudster.
Fuck him.

>trusting 'intelligent people' to tell you what is real
fucking lol

Again focussing on a person. I bet you're up to date on what flavour onions the kardis drink

>stop focusing on people
>btw based craig is Satoshi because $EXPERT said so! He's so chad and alpha and is going to dump all his Bitcoin on all the corecucks! Now let me dump my images from my 4 GB CSW folder to prove how much I don't care about personalities! If you don't like it that's just stiff XD
>Nevermind that the SV shitcoin doesn't even work properly and has an aneurysm during their stress tests.
the irony of SV cultists telling me not to focus on personalities and pay attention to the technology is hilarious.

Attached: 1543225880083.jpg (2778x1521, 1.18M)

>claims other person has loads of CSW pics
>posts SV related pic to prove a point that show big blocks getting mined

Retard alert

>>posts SV related pic to prove a point that show big blocks getting mined
HAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS YOUR INTERPRETATION OF THAT GRAPH?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

oh man

You are 99% sure this user is another user who has said this? Fucking can't help but blatantly show how retarded the statistics are that support your level of cofidence in your abilities or embelish on your language in an effort to influence opinion. Who's really the shill you projecting brainlet?

>being this mad that your faggotry was called out
nice samefagging though

>tfw you own 1000 BCH

Attached: 1543099832310.png (1280x1080, 233K)

>embellish on your language
BTW, learn proper grammar before you try to shill Ranjeesh. "Embellish on your language" is literally nonsensical.

POO IN LOO.

Wrong, bitcoin isnt an identity system

Cunt, i am a fresh ausfag watching you get btfo and either you're too stupid you don't even realise you are or you're getting paid for (you)s.
I hope you're buying SV if it's the latter because you realise the desperation of your losing team. I hope you get totally fucking rekt if it's the former you arrogant ignorant lmao npc.

Attached: 1543601090289.jpg (500x558, 50K)

Uh, when you're claiming to have control of certain wallets (such as the satoshi wallets), it absolutely is an identity system because the owner of that wallet can sign something with the private key of that address.

>the absolute state of crypto when "investors" don't even understand public key cryptography

>I am a fresh ausfag
I'm sure you are. That's why the other guy stopped posting, right? Samefagging loser.

just buy eth if you like the concept. why bother with weird eth clones?

Fuck of shill. Go and do some research instead of masturbating to internet arguments

>the absolute state of crypto when "investors" don't even understand public key cryptography
implying that the people on biz being completely illiterate is anything new

Samefag

youtube.com/watch?v=IOlvOiGPPio

Attached: 1534386262584.png (588x169, 11K)

Must be a shitty VPN to give you the same IP when you switch numb nuts

Never hold shitcoins

same fucking faggot

Because a VPN service always gives you the same IP address when changing location/IP

Nobody said anything about VPNs, just that you are samefagging. You've showed your hand and basically admitted to samefagging but bringing up VPNs

>asians fork bitcoin for a year long pump and dump shitcoin
>constant shill threads about the fork flipping bitcoin
>their fork gets forked into another pump and dump shitcoin
>the fork's fork actually flips the fork

Its poetic justice really.