Be honest biz

Did you go from trying to decide which car to buy in january, to what job to get now?

Attached: 1543747157723.jpg (657x527, 37K)

Yes

Sort of, but more like thinking about where to retire to thinking about getting jobs. I don't care about cars.

Yes

Attached: 1504028297432.jpg (800x600, 86K)

No, i sold to the greatest fools(YOU) up until December.

I bought my dream car and crashed it. Still made more on selling the scraps than if I kept my shitcoins

Yes, just got rejected again and I'm starting to lose hope

Bought the car with cash in Jan, planned to hold crypto a little longer till the end of the tax year then cash out

Cashing out never happened

Nah, I sold at the top in December and now I’m figuring out what coin to buy next

Dude yes I literally went to a super car dealer in town and was legitimately thinking of cashing out half to buy a lambo. But I thought that would be incredibly irresponsible. I now have about $15,000.

Unironically cashed out and bought a car in Jan for 8k while I had 80k in my portfolio.
Now my portfolio is worth only 7k but I still have the car. Pissed I didn't buy a nicer one tho

Yes :(

Attached: 1543537681958.jpg (908x666, 54K)

Car? I was literally looking up real estate listings. $2 million houses were only a 5x away, which seemed so plausible.
Now I'm on the verge of having to wagecuck again.

>only a 5x away, which seemed so plausible.
are you serious now?

Thank god i cashed out 100k and bough some real estate. Now i have a passive income a don't need to wagecuck. I'm Russian, so real estate is cheap here.

What's your income from real estate each month after expensenses but before tax?

>lambo colors to knee pad colors

Attached: AA5371DC-92C4-4429-8315-C7AB6FA91FC4.png (300x250, 21K)

I went from $6k to $400k in 7 months, doing another 5x seemed like nothing.

No I cashed out in January 2018 but still trading for fun

YES, im rekt.

Was going to buy a new Audi and pay off mortgage.
should have cashed out nearly $500K
Now i still have my shitty old car that i cant even afford to fix and about $40K in shitcorns.

Same. All i needed was the bullrun going for 3 more months, and i would literally have made it.
I was planning to cash out and stary my own vidya company after i bought a big house.

Crying for what never was...

No thinking about what suicide method is best

I never go back to wagecuck prison
this either makes me or breaks me and besides waiting for moon I have nothing to live for

>I didn't know it wouldn't keep rising forever.
>but it was already 5x. 50x seemed right around the corner.

Pic related is you.

Attached: shitcoin pink bubble crash.png (692x1014, 1.56M)