WHAT THE FUCK. STOP SELLING

WHAT THE FUCK. STOP SELLING.

Attached: download.png (252x200, 5K)

ETHEREUM CLASSIC IS UNDER 51% ATTACK THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Why would anyone want this trash over SV?

Lully lully

How low can it go?

Attached: ZERO DOLLARS SOON.png (621x444, 19K)

You'll be amazed once you see the true depths of a dump caused by desperate chinese miners.

more like bitcoin crash

lmoa btfo faggot

> look at that volume
How fucking stupid would you have to be to actually think this isn't manipulated?

Manipulated or not (it is, this is clearly an attack with the split and the suppression of volume plus over long withdraw / deposit holds on the major exchanges / tampering with the tickers) it's still cratering.
Stop wishing this market were rational and accept it's the domain of useless moonbois and manipulative scammers and con artists. Nothing of any value will happen whilst BTC maintains dominance.

This is all going according to CSW's plan

on the contrary btc must reign supreme until a truly superior crypto will emerge.

No faketoshi
Large community figures that have not only promised, but also delivered things the last 5 years (unlike faketoshi)
100% retainment of network effect, compared to 0% for BSV
No large whales hate the currency, unlike BSV which can be dumped at any point
Winner of a hash war

Attached: bsv.jpg (750x1000, 85K)

Every single coin on the market without exception is superior to BTC. Even Bitconnect, because at least it is fixed.
BTC is singlehandedly destroying the entire crypto ecosystem with its well known uselessness. No sensible money will enter until it is destroyed.

HAHAHAHAHA what a complete shitcoin

They are gonna plunge under sv, its a fact, a kid could see this comming.

you may not like it, but price dont give a fuck.

>Every single coin on the market without exception is superior to BTC.
nope, the truth is they improve one area or two usually but fail at the fundamentals. nobody made a better trustless unauthorized distributed ledger than bitcoin but even that only works if the majority of hash is on the network which makes even bch a shitcoin.

also despite what people claim neither segwit nor increasing the block adding or removing opcodes changed the nature of bitcoin fundamentally. all the bitcoin forks are the same but there is only one bitcoin.

sage not interested in your cult coretard fuck off.

Attached: 1543182110718.png (1809x796, 273K)

shitcoin death spiral, finally.

cashies on suicide watch. HAHAHA!!!

Btrash will hit $50 by EOY

the amount of butthurt on that picture is enough to power a city for a year.

This is just a pump and dump game, if you have patience, you win.

don't care, your cult is still shit and I'm out of the entire market until it's dead Go suck the cock of your kike master.

Attached: IIGabmfYY7Z7-iDccVF2TatyCca_KAso0tWW9O0o51o.jpg (960x1227, 328K)

Don't give a fuck about blockstream, I hold BTC because it's just common sense in this market. Monero is superior under every aspect though

no man you got it the wrong way. bch and especially sv is a cult. the core crew simply follows the nakamoto consensus. your cult abandoned it then tore itself apart.

My only regret is not dumping all of them for SV earlier..

Attached: 1537171637907.jpg (740x720, 165K)

do you think there is a chance they pump this bullshit back in coming years or it dies completely?

It doesn't matter whether you give a fuck about them or not. They fucked the market. Being in this market isn't common sense given how much of a shitcoin BTC is as a result of that, and however nice XMR or BCH or any other coin might be, nothing will change that until BTC is dead.

deluded cultist fuckhead. you wouldn't know what nakamoto consensus was if it bit you on the ass, which it has, repeatedly.

Attached: fkz5soiwalt11.png (490x493, 63K)

does it hurt?

does it hurt?

HAHAHA! watching cashies suffer makes me so happy!!!

end the pain, kys

Attached: 1524891363949.jpg (1024x690, 135K)

Sold all my BCH for Bitcoin SV. Roger is a fucking cuck. All-in Satoshi.

>which it has, repeatedly
so far the only ones that got bit in the ass are the cashies.

Reminder, Bitmain still has 1 million of both shitcoins.

Attached: lolchart.png (993x900, 127K)

Time to take the Btrash out.

Attached: 20592FD8-5853-4A38-9BCC-1DFBCDC06ABA.jpg (800x800, 35K)

Attached: 1524453516621.png (480x480, 77K)

don't worry bcash may die but the idea will be around, if ever a need arises a new fork will gain the necessary support and return to the roots when required. bcash however will wither and die most likely. at least it should. not because it's not sound but because the time was not right. it didn't had the support it went against the consensus it won't be picked up magically years later. a new fork will just take the hash and the bitcoin mantle and the userbase.

Attached: Trend.png (1150x862, 107K)

Attached: noconsensus.jpg (960x600, 115K)

Good, keep dumping.
I have buy orders all the way down to 0.01 btc.
I know it's risky, but possible future gains are worth it.

Attached: consensus.png (763x453, 69K)

More like trash

lol

Attached: VcN9LbA.png (637x768, 149K)

there will be no future gains, think about it.
let's say segwit turns out to be a problem for arguments sake!
disabling segwit can be done without a fork simply miners stop enforcing segwit rules, to avoid confusion it will be tied with a block size increase had fork for core most likely. at which point bch or any other fork becomes worse than a joke.

> my shitfork conclusively proven worthless
> bch proven right all along
> bch will definitely be worthless and my shitfork will be immensely valuable in this situation.
Are you clinically retarded?

Attached: Screenshot_20180529-110050~2.png (2160x2567, 2.11M)

i think that ... would be way harder to get consensus on, so don't worry, i have no intention of merging such a thing

what a flying faggot you are, obviously committing source changes into a github repo is not a consensus mechanism. it's a permissioned centralized service. adopting those changes is where the consensus at.

have you ever used source control?

btc is the consensus fork, bch broke consensus with a minority hard fork on purpose. therefore btc is bitcoin if bitcoin makes a consensus fork that implement say the exact same changes then it will be bitcoin, not bch which is a separate chain now.

> totally misses the point that (((consensus))) when it comes to BTC Is literally nothing more than what the core devs say it is.
So yes, you are in fact clinically retarded.
Put yourself out of our misery please.

Attached: lukejrsaboteur.jpg (294x172, 6K)

sorry separate two chains now.

you are wrong consensus is adoption. you can change the code however you like it in the repo, unless it's being executed by nodes and miners it means nothing. what can't you understand about this? it takes 30 seconds to fork off blockstreams repo and go on without them.

> consensus

Attached: inigo.jpg (500x281, 31K)

faggot wtf do you think and are illustrating? That what is mined and is irrelevant to the core definition of consensus. That you're too stupid to figure this out doesn't change it, it just makes you look like a fuckwit.

> what can't you understand about this?
Nothing, but that's not what (((consensus))) actually is according to your shitfork. That is Not that I expect you to understand mind you, but I want to rub your downs syndrome having face directly in it for all and sundry to see and realise just how fucking retarded this moonboi cult shit actually is.
Note for the record; THEY HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT OR WHAT IS GOING ON IN ANY WAY.

Attached: muhlightningtoddler.png (619x893, 92K)

95% of bitcoin miners signaled rediness for segwit before it was activated. that's practical consensus you cock-sucking flaming faggot!

well you have no fucking idea what the fuck you are talking about apparently but it doesn't stop you not one bit.

You moronic triplenigger, I can't believe you're honestly that hopelessly misinformed.
Fuck me, this is hilarious.
Segwit never broke 40% prior to segwit2x, which took it above 80% as shows.
Core then simply reneged on the deal and never actually went through with merge of the 2x part of segwit. And shiteating suckers like you swallowed the ploy hook line and sinker.
Man if I were as fucking dumb as you i really would kill myself. I can't even imagine how it would be living with knowing I am so easily led and fooled by trivial misdirection and I have no idea what's actually going on in the world.

Attached: segwitfailure.png (800x357, 29K)

again i will try to explain it one more time what consensus means...
>95% of bitcoin miners signaled rediness for segwit before it was activated.

> am not ur dumb
just fucking lol

Attached: btcisnotbitcoin.png (882x693, 78K)

Again, you totally miss the simple fact that is a flat out lie. He pointed it out to you directly by citing the actually verifiable record in the blockchain, fucktard.
You're embarrassing yourself.

Attached: wtf.png (867x610, 107K)

hahaha you're literally retarded.. dont suppose youre butthurt about your bags user? stop spamming

>Again, you totally miss the simple fact that is a flat out lie.
it's not it's a pretty well documented fact on the blockchain.

you don't understand something here. the nakamoto consensus doesn't say anything about how consensus is reached now the opinions chance ho you conduct a debate...

it's about where the vast majority of hashpower goes. if you don't like it, stiff! btc is the only bitcoin the other forks are pretentious shitcoins. which is a shame because i was strongly rooting for unlimited and still find them the sanest bunch of all.

Where the vast majority of hashpower went is segwit2x. You're simply wrong. Indisputably so. You're just spewing bullshit and I'm done bothering with you. Go give a shotgun a blowjob.

Attached: blockstreamarecompromisedwakethefuckup.png (912x866, 118K)

bitcoin is where the majority of the hashpower went. spout shit about segwit all you want i never used a segwit wallet and never will most likely not with my main holdings. segwit does not define btc.

>disabling segwit can be done without a fork simply miners stop enforcing segwit rules, to avoid confusion it will be tied with a block size increase had fork for core most likely. at which point bch or any other fork becomes worse than a joke.
Impossible, that would never happen. Core developers would become a laughing stock of the crypto community if they ever did that. Same with BCH, they will never adopt segwit for similiar reason, that would be like admitting defeat. BCH will stay, I think.
Longterm I expect BCH to grow into strong competitor to BTC supremacy, so buying low looks like a huge opportunity to me.

You're an idiot.
At various points in the past before the present equilibrium, the majority of hashpower has gone to; segwit2x, bitcoin unlimited, bitcoin cash. The majority hashpower now goes to just one place; the most profitable coin.
A status your shitcoin is quickly losing.

Attached: 6vNVjc9.jpg (938x716, 121K)

>Impossible, that would never happen.
it can happen easily, altho it's yet to be seen if there is a real problem with segwit.

>A status your shitcoin is quickly losing.
ahahahahah the shitcoin forks cashies sworn to are losing even more rapidly. in fact they are so much ahead of the game of losing hash it's not even funny.

i can see from the meme pictures you post you still have no idea how software development especially opensource and bitcoin consensus works. at all.

of course you can stop using segwit but there are still segwit transactions in the btc blocks.

It's like saying sure you can stop shooting yourself in the head. What about that bullet hole already there though?

Hashrate loss from BCH isn't as big a problem as BTC because of your DAA.
I understand how software development life cycle works just fine. You wouldn't understand how a fucking Tonka truck works. Kill yourself sage.

Attached: 1541574045195.jpg (500x500, 47K)

>of course you can stop using segwit but there are still segwit transactions in the btc blocks.
that's not a problem, if the outputs are already spent on block there is no exploit in fact they are legit p2sh transactions.

>Hashrate loss from BCH isn't as big a problem as BTC
yeah because a pretentious shitcoin can't lose anything with being a bit more pretentious and a bit more shitcoin. it's a problem tho because they become more and more easily 51-ed.

And they are close to bankruptcy. Bcash orderbooks are so thin, If they try to sell even 5% on market the price goes to single digit.
I have no doubt that some deluded cashies will keep buying all the way to zero.

Attached: 1499594078131-pol.jpg (500x603, 49K)

Attached: 1527294146490.png (852x464, 345K)

actually cashies just tried to put in bigger wheels to fix a handcart instead of going towards a truck.

I am sorry that you are so utterly dumb to fall for Rogers bullshit, I hope looking at these forced meme pictures is a consolation while your beloved scamfork falls apart.