Comfy

Every piece of the ChainLink system is upgradable, so that different components can
be replaced as better techniques and competing implementations arise.

Attached: 1542271285037.jpg (403x403, 88K)

This is all jargon to cover up a ponzi scheme

Every piece of the Sega Genesis system is upgradable, so that different add-ons can be inserted as better techniques and competing implementations arise.

Attached: nhcOdjo.jpg (2560x1920, 1.77M)

Lurk until you figure out how to use the filter if you're too stupid to understand chainlink, you braindead turbonigger tourist.

Begone shill this is my turf.

user knows the truth

The main use of smart contracts in Ethereum today is management of tokens, which are a
common functionality in most smart contract networks. We believe that the current focus on tokens to the exclusion of many other possible applications is due to a lack of adequate oracle services, a situation ChainLink specifically aims to remedy.

Attached: 1543698232608.jpg (1154x1500, 1.16M)

> my turf
Please go back to your wordpress blog, I promise the big mean cube won't be able to hurt you anymore.

We at Sega believe that with add-ons such as the Power Base Converter, Sega Mega-CD or Sega 32X, we are able to offer the very best quality possible in Gaming Industry. With advanced technology for bigger and faster games, better graphics and improved sound. All enchancing the in-home gaming experience. And you can still play your old 16-bit Mega Drive games too. Miss it and weep.

Attached: DIW8oBT.jpg (3456x2592, 716K)

Fuck you no dice faggerino

> still angry
> still can't use filters
Nah, this is basically what your brief stay here is going to be like and it will be funny for everyone except you.

Thats where you have miscalculated

Stop fighting and buy bitbean

I’m losing hope by the day. Low on Hopium. About to break 7k sats.

Alan Turing the Faggot father of Modern Computing , was chemically castrated for less faggotry then you spout now

You might be losing hope but you'll win with hot

Jason Parser is the ubermensch and doesnt need upgrades

Attached: 1542784112090.jpg (1920x1079, 954K)

Attached: 1530198824826.jpg (600x600, 634K)

> h-hur I'm not angry I just get really upset at chainlink and cry about it
Okay buddy whatever you say.

You know what happens to those that mock me?

I have this stupid fuck Sergy trying to undermine me, an oligarchy monarch recognized by every court, try to frame a junkie as me to resucitate his ponzi scheme. As the world bared witness.

They probably have to witness you being a massive faggot but that's about it
Uh yeah okay I'm sure you are

Smart
Contracts
Have
Lots
Of
Potential

Stop spamming

>comparing hardware and software
Why do I keep coming here?

You're not well.