Anyone can currently double spend any amount of Ethereum classic. It’s free money. Go wild

Anyone can currently double spend any amount of Ethereum classic. It’s free money. Go wild

Attached: CA92EB08-115D-4FD6-B365-DBDCAB5A958F.png (500x580, 251K)

The fact that ETC is still with worth 500 million prove we are not at the bottom.

how do I do this?

THIS, still a fuck ton of shitcoins to die yet guys!

Just send Ethereum classic. And then spend it again. And again and again and again...

When to buy? I still believe someone may continue this project

Never. It’s dead now. Best way to make money is short it 100x

So I have some ETC in my wallet, send it to an exchange and then the money still appears in my wallet and I can send it again? Do I have to do anything to double spend or is the network so fucked that its a standard?

How?

uhh guys I hold 20k shadow fork LINK CLASSIC on the ETC chain, can I double spend them to get more LINK on the ETH chain?

Just stop. Jesus Christ listen to yourself. Have some fucking decency.

>Be dumb idiot
>Be so dumb you don't read the /thread
>Be to dumb to see the Q has been asked & answered

Anybody successfully double spent their etc? Lol

you have to because even if there is a reorg your transaction is still out there in the mempool so you got to issue a new transaction with higher fees usually.

also there is no guarantee your transaction does not appear on the shadow chain also so trying to double spend without a colluding miner is almost impossible.

Yeah that's what I thought too, you need 51% hashrate to conduct the attack

That’s bullshit anyone can double spend right now.

AHH WTF
I TRIED DOUBLE SPENDING AND NOW MY COINBASE ACCOUNT HAS A NEGATIVE BALANCE???
NOW I OWN COINBASE MONEY? WHAT THE FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1522008808224.jpg (696x352, 31K)

That’s ok just double spend some free ETH classic to pay off the debt

The real question is whether both the destination addresses received the coins

go ahead and try!

unless the attacker mines only empty blocks and you know this.
but the moment there is a reorg the exchanges will increase the required confirmations significantly.

how ? sir

This is a troll, dont fall for it. Am holding 10 dollars in bags of ETHC that I dont want

How can I burn my 1000 etc, cba to send them to an exchange as they will be worth 0 by then probably