Ignore the FUD

I hope you've done your research you know the potential Chainlink holds. This board has been overrun by FUD recently, and I don't want any marines to sell their bags as we approach the final bottom.

Bitcoin looks like it's headed to $2000-$2500 and Chainlink could very easily hit $0.15-$0.20 early next year before mainnet is launched. This will be temporary. Along with mainnet's release, this will mark the turning point where we will finally see LINK grow organically like we did over the late summer/fall.

Do. Not. Sell. A stack of a few thousand LINK will be be worth millions in the next 2-3 years. Remember this post when you feel your hands shaking. Remember me.

Attached: 1527671382389.jpg (2300x2500, 3.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.goodaudience.com/the-four-biggest-use-cases-for-chainlink-a0245bd07b66
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1000lbs EOY is the only thing this whole project will be hitting

Attached: 1543925362509.jpg (1200x805, 58K)

tell me is this fud?

Attached: 7485218374.jpg (960x1280, 181K)

Fuck that's bad..
Can't connect to a fucking spell check app and they think Swift 'n sheit.
Literally niBBa tier
Jesus !!!

Attached: 1538793378018.png (500x372, 185K)

Trusting marketing people to know how to proofread. Kek

Attached: 1533941327155.png (404x362, 52K)

Attached: 1530552838974.jpg (779x541, 212K)

Anyone who actually DTOR has been comfy as fuck for months. That's why we're all just shitposting at each other now.

I was very comfy less than 3 weeks ago, that has since gone away. Haven't been less confident since I started building my stack. The price drop and fud has shaken my confidence to all time lows, I am certain I am not the only marine in this frame of mind. Side note, I will ride my stack to zero before selling.

Speaking of zeros, what does this mean? Favorable or unfavorable digits?

It means you're a massive newfag

Your confidence is based solely on market action. If you’re confident in ChainLink, why the fuck does the price of a currently-useless Token affect your view of the project?

Nice, typical dickhead response.

Don't really think it is the market and price, although certainly has an impact. Think it is more the fud, gets a bit exhausting. Thanks for the reminder of why I originally invested, appreciate the response. As I said, I will ride it to zero if that is where it goes, still a believer in the project.

The permissioned chain fud was a big hit to my morale

Understand that this market, including BTC (on which a lot of the value is still based), is bull shit. Basically all cryptocurrencies are useless nonsense, but real companies are using blockchain and developing smart contracts to increase efficiency. ChainLink will be useful for these real world applications. It’s not for a bunch of facebook faggots that want to buy coffee and iPhones with Litecoin and pretend they’re smart and a part of some sort of edgy movement: it’s for the existing powers to continue to operate in increasingly efficient ways and develop solutions that contribute to their innovation. ChainLink is going to become a standard that no one will know about. It’s not going to be bitcoin, it won’t be Ethereum. It may not have any value until this entire gay market is completely dead and faggots on FB aren’t checking Binance for their Tron price.

Sell your shit, seriously. You don’t even deserve this.

At the root of nearly every piece of Link FUD is one base sentiment:

"You loser NEETs and your NEET software will never amount to anything. The system will chug along just fine without you, go die in a hole."

Let's prove them wrong, shall we?

Swift connection is dead tho
t. 150k link holder

lmao you are pathetic.

For not fudding? I already have over 250k. I’m not trying to accumulate more. I don’t care at this point, I already know what is going to happen. It’s annoying seeing these endless morons though.

>thinks its game over becauae of a spelling mistake
Well boys time to pack it up hes right how will we ever come back from this one, we are finished! Fucking idiot, spends days on a stupid board posting a spelling mistake lmfao if thats all you got then holy shit may kek have mercy on you

the FUD about all the big corps just using permissioned chains is somewhat true. The result could be that Jow Forums is right that chainlink changes the way the world does business but we don't get rich similar to how Linus didn't become a multi-billionaire off Linux despite it's impact on the world. It's the difference between a 5-10x ROI and 1000x ROI

Attached: chainlink eva.jpg (1920x1080, 416K)

To expand on this, Sergey could effectively get rich off smartcontract.com building out chainlink systems for the likes of swift and other fortune 500 companies while the NEETs who funded the development of chainlink via ICO get cucked

Attached: chainlink gun.jpg (577x577, 44K)

A year ago you said it'd be $100 by now

Funny how time passes and somehow the bullrun gets further away

It couldn't be that you're characterizing people who see obvious bullshit like LINK as "fud" because you have no real response, right?

Chainlink no showed freight waves
They were scheduled to be there but failed to have a working demo ready for presentation
This is not fud this is all factual

Attached: 20181112_094804.jpg (4032x3024, 3.6M)

this is what you get when you hire a gook marketing director. Sergey should know better

1k eoy

>t. hasn't read the whitepaper

this is a meme

blog.goodaudience.com/the-four-biggest-use-cases-for-chainlink-a0245bd07b66

we all gonna make it frens $1000K eoy

Attached: 1540920218595.png (1280x720, 1.32M)

A year ago everyone was deluded and through bitcoin was going to run to $50k-$100k. If Chainlink had the visibility, marketing and hype other projects had, it would’ve gone to $10-20 easily in Jan. We also all underestimated how long it would take to get mainnet up.

>It couldn't be that you're characterizing people who see obvious bullshit like LINK as "fud" because you have no real response, right?

I’ve done so much research into LINK I can dispel 95% of FUD instantly and I don’t have a computer science background at all. We’re all entitled to our opinions, but when anons use bullshit arguments that either make 0 sense or have already been debunked to attack LINK it just gets old. The way people talk shit about LINK is the exact same way people talked shit about Bitcoin and Ethereum, dismissing them as memes. People used to say they were totally worthless scams. Chainlink didn’t moon in the last bubble, but it sure as hell will in the next.

Perfect example:

The truth is that Freight Waves confirmed Chainlink’s invitation without having a spot available for them. The team was ready to go until their invite was rescinded.

we are in a bear market. Even the oil price is down.

Attached: Screenshot_20181205-175338.jpg (1080x1920, 395K)

Do you even know what a permissioned chain is? That doesn’t even make sense.

Permissioned ledger then.
I'm a captain in the Link marines, but this FUD is getting to me.
Why would I want to use a public ledger for important txs?

>I’ve done so much research into LINK I can dispel 95% of FUD instantly and I don’t have a computer science background at all.

The absolute state of deluded Linkies. Anyone with a background in Computer Science, Economics, Law, or Banking is staying away from this shitcoin (and most crypto) for very good reason. Stay poor with your bullshit hype, faggot.

No fuck you faggot

>important txs
The only place safe and reliable enough for ultra important txs will be on a public chain

Whats the point of using private ledgers for insurance payouts if the insurance company can just stop / stall the payout?

I have 10k LINK how much more do I need to /makeit/? I'm tired of wagecucking

Attached: a2ei2a50gdsz.png (631x595, 190K)

underrated comment

Who gives a fuck if it is public or permissioned? What does that have anything to do with the oracles used?

You. I like you. Only retarded fucks are fudding at this point. You either are in and have been for a longer period of time or you will never invest before it's too late.

Attached: Jesus Nazarov.jpg (609x670, 163K)

>a few more months of sub .30 accumulation
This would be great, I can probably make it to 30k then and undo some of the high cost of my DCA since mid october.

>I’ve done so much research into LINK I can dispel 95% of FUD instantly and I don’t have a computer science background at all.
LOL
This can't be serious guys

Attached: 1408038550114.gif (332x215, 857K)

I’m gettin real tired of all this FUD...

THEYRE WORKING WITH SOME OF THE BRIGHTEST MINDS IN THE SPACE YOU MISERABLE DIPSHIT. YOU THINK ARI JUELS AND THE CORNELL COMPUTER SCIENCE DEPARTMENT IS A MEME? YOU THINK WORKING WITH THE DIRECTOR OF ENGINEERING AT FACEBOOK IS A MEME? YOU THINK WORKING WITH SWIFT, A FINANCIAL INTERMEDIARY FOR OVER 11,000 WORLDWIDE BANKS IS A MEME? I SWEAR TO GOD YOU FUCKING BRAINLETS ARE GOING TO KEEP FUDDING THIS TOKEN ALL THE WAY TO $1000 AND THEN WHEN IT COMES BACK DOWN YOURE GOING TO SAY “HAHA LOOK, IT WAS A SCAM ALL ALONG” AS I DRIVE MY GUILDED LAMBO TO YOUR HOUSE TO FUCK YOUR MOTHER TO GIVE HER A SMARTER SON BECAUSE HER CURRENT ONE HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN SHOW OFF HOW BIG OF A BRAINLET HE IS ON A MOORISH SNAIL POPING IMAGEBOARD.

Attached: B56CCD34-43BE-4441-A500-D9687C9FD7E8.jpg (350x600, 243K)