Non-western real estate

So, Jow Forums, anyone here ever consider buying real estate in South America as a long-term investment? I've always seen myself owning several properties in major Western cities to secure my financial future, but I'm still a poorfag so the barrier to secure a loan for such an investment is immense. I don't mind relocating myself somewhere down the line whatsoever, how high is the barrier in SA or Asia and how profitable would such a thing be?

Attached: Centro-de-Medellin-Credit-Seth-Pipkin.jpg (570x400, 321K)

Dont move to Medellin Colombia though.
Chile would be most expensive but the best bet.
Argentina, if you have USD and can stand to be around los pinches argentinos.

>Investing in third world shitskins

Don't you think Argentina is going to become a local superpower in the next business cycle? I'm thinking of leaving Russia to live in Argentina. I always kinda liked it, everyone else seems butthurt about Argies for some reason

Argies are assholes. Still tempting to live there or buy a rental property because it's so cheap and it is a nice city. I'd be worried about my property being confiscated though.

i would do chile like said,

rest of south america its a shithole, t.spaniardfag.

>property being confiscated
I think they'd rather go the Pinochet route rather than full-blown commie. Too many industries depend on their mining to let marxists stick their dirty hands into economy

How about Uruguay?

this place looks comfy as fuck.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (992x744, 167K)

No. South American governments are notorious for seizing foreign assets during even a hint of civil unrest.

100 years ago.

That's the equivalent of telling a jap not to come to the US because they have a history of using internment camps.

What's wrong with colombia?

cartels?

That doesn't apply specifically to japs. I would never dare set foot near the fascist dystopia they call Florida again and I went before 9/11.

>fascist dystopia

Florida unironically needs fascism to allow purges to take place.

surprised no one mentioned Brazil yet. I'd feel super comfy buying property in a majority Portuguese area of Brazil. Especially now that Bolsonaro is in office.

The good kind of fascism like Hitler wanted, not the 1984 medicated fake smiling waiters with prison tattoos using newspeak to hide who they are because they know big brother is watching.

Colombia is actually really nice place despite it's reputation, especially Medellin, nicest people and perfect weather year-long. Economy is steadily on the rise as well. Only worrying thing is unstable Venezuela next door.

Anybody that's been to south america will tell you argentinians are pricks nobody likes to be around.

If you want the most stable, least corrupt and probably the best long term economic bet, go for chile, as others have said.

Let me ask again about Uruguay. Anyone?

Attached: iu[1].png (1200x800, 42K)

Panama is the place to do it. They have made it very welcoming for western money.

Never been, but I have heard good things. Seems like the switzerland of south america, so does Panama.

>Argentina
>Superpower
Only one box may be filled sirs

Attached: 1543919325827.jpg (258x245, 12K)

I've been debating moving to Southern Argentina/Chile and buying land outside major cities/towns so when developer come they have to buy my overpriced land first.

Attached: 0854896461.jpg (300x168, 6K)

I live there, is expensive for south america, good thing is there are few people and is very quiet