There are now only 9 coins with market cap above 1 billion

Tron just dropped below

Attached: o fuggg.png (1159x657, 83K)

And one of them is tether. So 8 coins

Shitcoins like Btrash alphabet, Btrash SV, TRON and Litecoin need to have a market cap sub $500 million before we go on another bullrun. Up until then we're still in the bubble stage

based

People like this need to hang themselves before we go on another bullrun, and take their pet king shitcoin with them. Up until then, we're still in the bubble stage.

Attached: corecucksbtfo.png (1809x796, 273K)

look at how easy it is to trigger these bsv bagholders.

Nope, BSV is on your side useful idiot.

Attached: onemeggregcswpals.png (977x595, 585K)

Nah, Litecoin is an OG and should stay. The EOS scamcoin should drop out though.

The next bullrun starts when TRON is below 10M market cap

Congratulations on this. Seriously.

I don't follow crypto, is there actually a realistic chance it will boom like the ned of last year again? Is there any new money at all?

It can 10x for sure when it's back to 50$

And SV is one of them. Crypto is a fucking retarded market.

just look at all the shitcoins still up there

>xrp
>stellar
>bcash
>eos
>litecoin
>bcashv
>tron

embarrassing

no

>a fork of a fork led by an Australian scammer that has failed to steal the identity of a person/group/organization has a market cap of $1.5 billion
We're not even close to bottoming out. 2019 is going to be several magnitudes worse than 2018.

I honestly think they're being paid by someone to post here, at least some of them.

basado y rojapildorado

BTrash and Btrash SV gotta go.

Attached: 521C6BCC-49A3-4342-AD4C-6D15CD73DD15.jpg (800x800, 35K)

I am certain of it. I did my own shitposting for BSV for fun during the trashwar, but I don't doubt that there are paid shills for it. The coin has even less of a reason to exist than Btrash and Craig needs to neck himself.

>SV has even less of a reason to exist
Fuck the white paper eh? All this Pajeet shouting is retarded.
People actually care about original Bitcoin. What does it matter who keeps these ideals alive?
Shitposting about Bitcoin would be dream job, hence there is no reason to pay for it.

Attached: 08ugSrj.jpg (560x438, 76K)

We'll officially be out of the bubble once all of the Gook scams are gone.

So we need Tron sub-50 million market cap and VeChink back at zero.

Attached: 1521472820552.jpg (710x473, 80K)

Yes, buy as much as you can between now and next summer and come back in 2020

i still want to know exactly how much "some time ago" that photo was taken of maxwell. doesn't exactly look like the maxwell we know.

Attached: 1 ApEC4GWa1B-WRQjVmBr62w.png (350x350, 154K)

This
>Dogecoin, a dead Reddit meme coin, has a market cap over $250M
There's no justifying this. Most of the coins from 10 to 200 shouldn't even have a $10M+ market cap, and yet they all do.

Attached: MV5BNjg4ODEwMDg1N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjU4MzI4NTE@._V1_.jpg (612x792, 152K)