DERO 1 YEAR CELEBRATION

Today, on D5, Dero officially turns 1 year old.

To celebrate, Dero is holding a 2-hour press conference starting at 9 am EST: eventbrite.de/e/derocon-derodag-and-the-future-tickets-52919326129

There will be a livestream posted on Jow Forums moments before the presentation starts, so if you are still on the fence about whether Dero's technology is legitimate or not, please attend the livestream and see for yourself.

Thanks for the support!

Attached: dero1yearcelebration.jpg (725x725, 468K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@mojo_lb/to-whom-captain-deros-lead-developer-feels-it-does-not-concern-6df0a9ca692a
chat.turtlecoin.lol
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Correction: Even though it says it in the link, I should have put it in the post as well. The press conference starts on December 6th, not today. Today is just being used for celebration and preparation.

medium.com/@mojo_lb/to-whom-captain-deros-lead-developer-feels-it-does-not-concern-6df0a9ca692a
>this kills the dero shill

stupid centralized closed source shitcoin.

>sage goes in all fields

>10% premine
scam

why dont you buy real coins like turtlecoin instead? stupid fag OP

Remember the guy who said he was going to create his own coin, then pump it, then exit scam on everyone, because I do, fuck turtlecoin.

T. Bought the top of the turtlecoin pump, sold at the bottom and is desperate to get any gains so he bought a coin he knows is a scam and has already lost over 50% holding.

>derro 10% premine. closed source for months while implementing bulletproofs that he could have manipulated to his own advantage.

>turtlecoin 0 premine. ANN posted on Jow Forums the same minute the genesis block was formed. Most active community in all of crypto and all code is posted on github as it is developed.

WTF are you talking about tyrone? Just stop posting these stupid fucking threads and go back to your dead assed echo chamber discord.

lmao I never touched turtlescam, I did buy Dero at $0.30 and sold at like $2.30 though, so I'm doing all right kek.

>go back to your dead assed echo chamber discord.
>dead assed
You better hurry, you might miss first period.

>selling that low
There's always going to be plenty of you fags in cryptospace, kek.

Who said I sold my whole stack? Taking profit is one of the lessons I learned form the crash, if I HODL'd everything like an idiot I would have lost money or made none at all.

bump

I hope this will be its last birthday

Only after this scamcoin dies, the bull will come back.
Kill it!

Retard

bump

Dero>Monero.

Things that will never happen. The post.

chat.turtlecoin.lol

you're wrong sirs

pajeets gonna pajeeting, dont listen to the fuders we goin to moon

Can somebody name all the different cryptocurrency platforms that have smart contracts currently? I'm just curious. I know ETH is the main one, and I heard EOS also has them.

Who else?

this. need to weed out all the scams. dero is probably a bigger scam than ven at this point

Answer the question

Attached: CakjE.png (474x393, 320K)

kys fag. not touching your scam with a 10 foot pole
>anonymous dev
>HUGE premine
only an absolute fucking brainlet would buy this

>Can you answer the question
>No, fuck you mayne!
lmao, fuck is wrong with turtle niggers.

Attached: 1515450735462.jpg (385x540, 18K)

There was this one reply where a cryptographer explained to a Turtlecoin guy why the premine supply was 100% verifiable and provided highly advanced formulaic proof. Needless to say, that guy's ego has been hurt beyond repair, and he literally spews vitriol in every Dero thread he sees.