Can anyone give me a quick run down on investing in Marijuana...

Can anyone give me a quick run down on investing in Marijuana? I've talked to my Edward Jone's investor about it but he said there's no companies on the stock market yet. How am I supposed to make money off other people's vices?
Pic unrelated.

Attached: IMG_2577.jpg (1242x1513, 312K)

I remember there were a few companies based in Canada. No idea if you cant invest your money or not.

can buy an ounce for $180 and sell grams for $20

nigger body. gross.

Don't. They're all going to/already have crashed and they aren't coming back. It's not like you're investing in Coca-Cola, with the current companies you're investing in the cane sugar producers. Wait until a company sells marijuana cigarettes in a 12 pack box and invest in them.

Just keep tabs on cookies co, they are on the verge of being bought out for a billion
Which ever company buys them is where you put your money

How is that a nigger body? You ever seen tan lines like that on one?

After seeing how ridiculously high the sales numbers are in Colorado and other free use states I wanted to get into it early and dump a ton into some growers/sellers. That's a good point though.

alright sirgay back to your chainlink.

>sell grams for $20
>the year of our lord 2018

Fucking shameful tbqh.

Why not invest directly in a company instead of stocks?
What part of the country are you in?

I hadn't thought about that. Stocks are all I've ever done, honestly didn't know I could do that. Ohio, which will probably legalize within the next 3 years.

no you're just gay

better shit than youll ever get faggot

>weereng choez alt te beatch

$ACB
$CGC
$TLRY
$APHA
$DYOR retard

it's amazing what the dregs of this board will say about gorgeous women. kys you fucking faggot you've never touched let a lone spoken to anything remotely as good looking.

there all went up like 200% in the last 2 years, another 70% this season

i think they are massively overvalued, wish i did get in earlier but i had no cash

im sure it can climb a few more but the party is over, its a commodity, it grows just like corn now that its legal, companies cant exactly monopolize a plant, stock growth is uncalled for, clear bubble imo

A theft

Watch for pax labs they gonna be d king
>working as chemist

she's a solid 10

What about investing early in the first/one of the first coffee shop, right after legalization?
I was thinking about it when in my county will become legal... I wish soon

Canopy Growth Corp
and
GW Pharmaceuticals

Those are the only non penny stocks that actually produce earnings in the MJ sector that I know of. All others are a pink sheet scam where you will lose all your investment.

I lived in Ohio my whole life. Just moved last year.

Ohio already has medical. There are quite a few companies already operating in the state.
Depending on what kind of amount you're looking to invest it's a very real possibility, and one that could earn you considerably more ROI.

If you're looking stocks. Canopy. They're going to continue to increase in value for quite some time.

Also fire your Edward Jones advisor because he obviously doesn't know shit

Are those Canadian? I've never heard of any of those.

>
The things I would do to that body