Killing myself soon

Killing myself soon

Attached: 06ACD8A5-6652-4E85-B918-55BA76755FE2.gif (426x213, 989K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DrY6loEUl7Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why? did you short btc like all the bears here been yeling this weeks right?

What method will you use?

I'm actually saving up for it. Will probably be able to do it somewhere around next year. Gives me plenty of time to really think if I want to go trough with it to.

Hang in there.

Attached: 1528812043834.jpg (725x1024, 101K)

Nah just everything.
I’m a completely defeated and destroyed person.

It’s free isn’t it? Anyway I don’t have any money anymore

depends on how you want to kys but I sure don't want to throw myself in front of a train or with a bullet. I want my body to be properly intact so any family that wants to mourn my death can do so. it can also be very traumatizing for anyone discovering my body if I was to do it violently. And I don't want it to be a sloppy job and live the rest of my life physically disabled or in a vegitative state.

Sounds like you just don’t want to do it.

I would prefer my body to be utterly obliterated or lost. Don’t want my family to have to deal with the cost

go to a church and beg a priest to let you stay while you get your life back on track

might have to get some kneepads tho just in case

I'm just putting a lot of thought into it lessen the burden as much possible for anyone I'm leaving behind. And no, if I was to just do it on a whim i'd probably fuck up and disable myself. I don't want to half-ass job and that takes planning and a good execution, if that means I have to wait a little longer to use the appropiate method with the highest probability of success, so be it. Most suicide attempts fail and most people trying suicide regret it and often permanently disable themselves in the proces. I'd like to avoid all that.

Lol fuck off

Just jump off a motorway bridge in to the oncoming fast lane, lie down in front of a train, tall building: jump these are all certain deaths

It’s not the method that worries me.

As I said I don't want to do that. I think my reasons for suicide might be a little different from yours, I'm not doing it just because I lost a lot of money. I've been strugglign with mental health issues for 10 years, I litterly collapsed several times because of it. I thought that crypto would atleast secure me financially so I'd be able to feel less strained in daily life but now thats gone and there isn't really much reason to keep living. I can't work, I collapsed working to and had to quit. I've done everything I can in the last years to help myself and some of it did help but most of it didn't and I don't feel like doing this for the rest of my life so thats why I decide to end it.

I already did.
Yeah you must be asking how I post, well, I wrote a script to keep shit posting.

you're probably a 19 year old zoomer that lost $500.

I know people on the chans like to egg people on but honestly I'm sorry you are going through all that. Don't do it user. Surely there is something that will give you a purpose, even if it is small accomplishment in the grand scheme of things

Attached: hugwojak.jpg (234x216, 6K)

It's a shame there isn't some sort of middle ground between getting a shitty job and killing yourself. It feels like there should be something. Like, little tiny huts that you can go to that dispense pellets of food, while you sort shit out. Like prison, but without the ass rape.

if you can do that, then why can't you do just literally anything else that's available and that's a little more constructive? can be just as potentially destructive in terms of risk. just anything else please.

A men’s refuge

Like what? Right now killing myself is the most satisfying thing to do

crypto isn't gone user and things will look up for you too. Just gotta wait out the bear market in life and finances sometimes. you'll be okay just don't give up!!

I appreciate your concern but I've made up my mind, there are things you can't live with. And instead of being a huge burden on everyone I would rather keep my dignity and end it. This isn't an emotional decision, I know exactly what I want, how and why.

dont do it, if you are ready to die then go kill one of the bad guys who destroyed crypto and hurt alot of people. Look for some crypto conference and then get justice on one of the bigshots who got rich off of everyones suffering

user go do something fun, ya got nothing to lose now that you’re at rock bottom, might as well wild out my dude

Attached: 13D151BE-F6A9-46C3-B351-D39EA477B695.jpg (413x550, 51K)

based and deadpilled

>go do something fun
>with no money
Don’t have the funds

Try that helium tank mask thing

Plus hes still in puberty
Go masterbate or suntin

i packed up all my shit and went hitchhiking for months. it was great. 7 years later im still depressed but it was a fun 7 years. and my depression is MUCH MUCH better - tho it still comes back every now and then ... like today

go to work and accumulate bitcoin every paycheck or KYS like a loser and fuck off you attention whoring pussy

did you buy high?

What are your interests? Money helps but some of the best times I’ve had were with just a couple shrooms and some sand dunes. Where are you?

No where near any nice beaches

My anxiety is what makes me want to kill myself. I'm not made for this world.

I don't think Soros has time to go to crypto conferences. Also crypto would have crashed anyway.

promise me, before you go, that you'll try ketamine at least once.

This guy knows. Major antidepressant potency.

Zoomer proof drug

I'm thinking of going into the wilderness and try to survive (without really trying), until some wild animal tears me apart. I'm crazy, ugly, mentally ill virgin who never got to experience love and also lost all of my money on crypto scam. Either I get enlightened like some fucking buddha there or just die, any option sounds appealing. I'd rather have my parents think I got rich of shitcoins and abandoned them, living hedonistic lifestyle, than killed myself.

I was also thinking of joining a tibetian monastery, but I can't interact with other people and don't think they would let me in anyway, so I think think that's the only option.

Attached: void.jpg (630x748, 67K)

[spoiler]37v3mNM61QGjEgJZpDWmPme8GC88QQVS2X deposit in BTC soon the transfers will save us

I dunno man just got a basic shit level job and live frugally. Buy a nice rig and stay up to date with VR. Hell in 20 years you could be driving a big rig across the galaxy for all you know.

I do have this theory that MMO's will employ lots of people. I think people will actually have a 9-5 day job of being a guard or a whatever in MMOs and they will get paid for it. Automation will cause there to be more wealth in the world.

Just a hunch. Hope you guys don't off yourselves.

>I think people will actually have a 9-5 day job of being a guard or a whatever in MMOs and they will get paid for it.
AI will do a better job

I can't even play vidya anymore, it all seems boring and pointless like a chore of some sort. I even tried to force myself, but can never get the same satisfaction back from when I was a kid playing videogames all day long. I think I broke my mind completely. I'll probably stick around until 2020 if there would be another bullrun because of the halvening, if not I'm out of this shitty reality.

Don't, life is beautiful.
youtube.com/watch?v=DrY6loEUl7Q

These are signals we are starting to emerge from the bubble.

Now we just have to wait for the Gook scams like Vechain to implode, so another -90% to go.

every day dying about 200.000 people in the world, you will be the 200.001. Nobody cares. Maybe you will have more luck in the other life, bye.

I know that feel. 30yo boomer living with mummy n daddy, no job, no friends, no life.

See ya here tomorrow

Why suicide when there is so much to see and do in this world ?

>not getting a gigantic loan to buy some shitcoin and if it works sell out, if it doesn't kill u'reself anyways

Your death will be a buy signal for people.
Think about that and dont fucking to it idiot

There is no dignity in suicide.

There is dignity in overcoming adversity and becoming a better person.

You're just taking the lazy route, why, because you haven't got the balls to be honest with yourself and improve

same here, burning and sorting through as much of my shit beforehand. Decided to drink concentrated nicotine then bang* sink into a lake. Lifes been shit to me really past few years. People are ignorant and cruel

Attached: my life right now.jpg (970x596, 59K)

Natali Nemtchinova
This is prob her best angle

did you enjoy life to the fullest?
did you eat all the great food, fucked all the nice pussy went to see all that is left to see and now bored and depressed?
or maybe you are paralyzed with debilitating illness?

if not then don't!

Attached: 20180617_141933.jpg (4128x2322, 2.32M)

dont be a dumbass. fortune awaits you and it starts with holding at least 10k Chainlink. just hang in there (but not literally) for the next 5 years and thank me later.

dont do it user u fag

where in UK are you from?

You probably lack a purpose. Go and work and earn money. Donate to homeless, find a woman, start a family, etc. You will feel better, it will give you an angle. Life is like everything else, it needs incentive. Don't hurt yourself brother, it's not worth it.

Go exercise. Also I highly recommend going for walks daily, it's very relaxing and you get to see a few faces

Also, you can go like 1000 lifetimes just surfing the internet and not even discover like 1% of it. There's really a lot of stuff to keep you occupied in this day and age, regardless if you're lonely, have no friends, etc

Did you guys see the r9k one

Shorting is the only way to make money in Crypto now.

Shorting literally is the new paradigm of crypto.

I’m going to spread this on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube everything everywhere.

Everywhere and everyone, Short short short short short short!!!!! Short to -$0 !!!

Until not even 1 penny is left and then the BTC ceo will owe me money :)

Did you not hear that everyone is shorting now?

Omg like shorting is brilliant! BTC will ofc go down forever.

You didn’t think that it would stop going down did you? Didn’t you hear?

$5k by end of minute, $4k by end of hour, $1k end of day, and triple digits back to sub $100 end of week!!

Shorting is the best way to success!! I’m writing a book on shorting.

Shorters, bears and bitmex foreverrrrrr and everrrrre!!!