2 days

Non believers you still have time. Lord Willy has blessed us with advance warning

Attached: C3E56524-31F2-4AB5-B69E-6567C4249179.jpg (742x525, 307K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/collusivecrypto?lang=en
warosu.org/biz/?task=search2&ghost=&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode= !l0sVXKXaJ2&search_email=&search_filename=&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It' gonna pump jnstead of dump. Screencap this.

looks like the dip came early in 2 days we bull

HERECTICS

How do you say that when zero of his calls came true?

i'm with this guy, the real will was not using astrology and TA ha had his whale friends tipping him off. the tripfag larpers must be disregarded!

nothing will happen on the 7. BTC price will fluctuate less than 2% for the whole fucking day and fuck you fucking larpers I'm sick of your shit

Sub 3k coming screencap this

*real Willy

The prophecy is unfolding right before your very eyes. True believers rejoice

Imagine being this contradictory just because you're an arrogant neet who doesn't know how to function in society. You secretly hope willy is wrong just so that once in your life you can feel superior to everyone else. Its kind of like an oddly manifested narcissistic complex but instead of being a chad with tons of potential, you're just overweight and have acne. I know this because I'm looking at the same charts as you and if you can't see that this bitch is going to be bouncing off the 1k range's in less than a week, then you're either retarded or have the symptoms from above.

> willy calls eternally beating out faggot neets like yourself
> not even a bear, just can read a chart

Anyways in the 2 minutes it took me to write this btc has fallen another $20. Good luck.

please spread this, dolphins are maniacs
*Ahem*

Attached: 1543719701406.gif (1600x1200, 85K)

Fellow believer they will turn to our side in time. Let us forgive their transgressions

Oracle already said this >11991973

And shit its going as planned.

sorry

Does it matter if it goes to 2-3 k? I dont care anymore, this is just a pump&dump game

> Luke 23:24 - Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't know what they are doing." And the soldiers gambled for his clothes by throwing dice.

>t.somedudenamedjesus

>Willy decreed go Long on Jesus for he shall rise once again

Sorry no. it's going to 6k in 2 days lol

r-remember when 6k was so far below us?

Attached: 1504278143978.jpg (640x441, 41K)

Based Willy said 4200 had to hold on finex in his last thread so I put my stop loss at 4170 and got out already

>You secretly hope willy is wrong just so that once in your life you can feel superior to everyone else.
no faggot i'm saying there is no proof that Willy is any of the tripfags in fact there are contradictions if you look into the archives that suggest neither of them is the one that forewarned us about the recent dip.

Don't imitate me faggot

He called the BTC dump to $3k (it hit $3200) and the minor LINK pump 2 days ahead.

I stole that from this fella twitter.com/collusivecrypto?lang=en

Nice trips. I wish Bigdogg would post again. His first post said it's going to 1k, but he also said in an update close your shorts around 3-5k if you want to play it safe.

What do you think of big dogg? When’s the best time to tether up?

Don't care about the scum calling for crash everyday, just want to see real pics of them shot or chopped up so the earth can heal

What's up impersonator.

How many or you faggots will continue to masquerade as me?

Tired of you little shit heads.

give us info then, this larparade getting tired...

Kys

Oh the irony.

Quit larping, child. Promise you have less then 1M.

Real Willy the Whale here.

Seriously considering destroying myself for once and for all by releasing my trip code pass so everyone can use it.

Me too cause then I can make another prediction

He's the real deal. A really big whale that helps out us smaller whales. Best time to tether was about a year ago

You are not a whale.

There are no "smaller whales".

This board conversates as children.

You guys would never be tooken serious in an actual business firm.

Then what's the price prediction here actual whale?

Still waiting for the 5k sats link he promised months ago

This is why you are all poor.

There is no "prediction".

You need to improvise at any moment.

Anything can happen. Market sentiment can change. News could be announced.

Hacks can happen. So on and so on.

The market is worse then you guys think.

Bitcoin will be going further down over the year. It will have spikes from DCB's and retest zones but you guys need to understand how many people are still on the green... And I'm talking about 7000% up still.

Ive never said anything about link.

Sergey is a child and has no background in the field in which he's trying to tackle.

Project will be going no where.

It's a money pit. With buzzwords.

>there is no "prediction"
>bitcoin will be going further down over the year

Attached: brainlet.jpg (1462x2046, 98K)

What coins do you hold? Put up a big sell order at 2x the price so we know you're real.

Ya willy, show your uncut cock or get the fuck out. No fucking larps.

Also tell us why BAT and BSV is the only way to make it.

Don't single out portions of my statement to mix my words.

Not argueing with someone who keeps pictures like that saved on his devices.

It's on a consistent downtrend until it hits a reversal which no one knows when it will happen or how much btc will be.

You guys ask for predictions, as in 4200 or 3800... That's childish really and amateur as can be.

There is a difference in trends and predictions. Go back to school.

Attached: 1510692292126.jpg (403x448, 64K)

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 41K)

Kek the real Willy doesn’t even talk like this. Faggot kys and live stream

reddit

>tooken
Where the fuck are you from seriously

This is the real Willy

Attached: B3830A30-D48E-489A-B443-5A81DA21B255.jpg (149x129, 12K)

To be honest, he's giving some good advice. I'm just messing with him because he's acting full of himself.

warosu.org/biz/?task=search2&ghost=&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode= !l0sVXKXaJ2&search_email=&search_filename=&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post

Imagine being so unloved in real life you have to pretend to be someone else in a Korean basket weaving forum

This dude is a total joke....a small child could have told you its going down after a million percent rise. Btc will never rise again if there isnt a huge breakthrough. Dude says he doesnt talk to people with dumb pictures on their phone but here he is talking to a bunch of delusional nerds and dorks. What a fucking joke

Since you kids like playing blackjack and not poker I'll give you your "price predictions".

BTC $3400-3580 next 6-8 hours.

Attached: 1514323185771.png (692x729, 25K)

I'm here for their money.

The fuck else you think?

Attached: 1511796055019.png (245x206, 6K)

i'm pretty sure not, that's the moon ta fag

Attached: brain in body.png (241x209, 7K)

Keep doing you, don't listen to these fools

;)

Attached: b90.png (645x729, 91K)

we'll see larpo, just went long

remember to close after $100 profit because its going right back down as he suggests

Lel remember when you made taichichain

Probably yeah.

Of course not! LOL

Attached: 1509011664967.jpg (645x729, 49K)

Attached: Baldretard.jpg (298x379, 7K)

Attached: 1532228148155.png (543x443, 19K)

Attached: 1508115741980.png (488x463, 28K)

He put 2 and 2 together. Nice move.

Attached: 1508196653028.png (645x773, 87K)

What did Willy do in the past that makes people care about the real one? I stopped coming to Jow Forums much after February last year.

He recently called the dumped to $3.5k from $6k

Attached: btc.jpg (500x375, 31K)

Wups saw a pink ID lul

Can i get a big brains to analyze this information for me?

Attached: 20181205_110201.jpg (1077x2146, 292K)

Buy.

Attached: to smart 4u.jpg (1154x1500, 1.16M)

OH LORD WILLY THANK YOU FOR YOUR ENDLESS MERCY

Nice.

Oh wow its red it must mean something

ive been telling you fags we're going much lower by the end of March

>user
>telling you
>told you
>why didnt you listen...
absolute nobody

Based and redpilled.

>would never be tooken serious
the irony

/Biz regular spreading fud and schills along with my fellow nets in this god forsaken warehouse Ive never went into the “Willy whale” threads. What’s the deal? He predicted a crash or something?
Thx anons.

Lol look at this chink trying to speak english, how cute

Hello Willy. Really interested into this. What will happen in next 48 hours? The dump already began, no? Based on Moon Phases, we are waiting for the NOV (new moon) phase and in stock markets that means growing of price. BTC forming double bottom on daily... It looks like it will pump to 5k instead of dump on Friday.

i've got 0.9959 btc i'm so close!
just a little bit more swing trading before the bull!

started with around 0.76, idgf about the dollar value i want in the 21 million club.

nice blog where do i subscribe

my point is do make splashes faggots!
if there is volatility i can make more btc.