22 years old

>22 years old
>working as a janitor for 9 dollars a hour
> poor
>have to clean toilets
save me from this hell Jow Forums please

Attached: reeeee.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Imagine working as a janitor in India for 1$ a day. But not cleaning toilets, just shoveling shit off the street into a nylon bag.

Attached: 2dfc99de7c850cbf074c54062c89ea15.png (750x597, 813K)

Attached: 40A16658-E893-4BCD-963A-E12656A1E92F.jpg (960x717, 63K)

You can only go up from there

Join the fight for 15, user. Even if you leave this job at some point, the jobs you qualify for will pay more if we win and eventually you might be able to save up for a better life.

GL user, and don't give up!

What if he doesn't go up?

Could be worse OP. At least your not doing it for free.

Imagine that... Working for no monetary compensation...

Attached: le unpaid dog.jpg (508x512, 30K)

keep working hard! one day you might be the janitor supervisor

>46 yo
>working as janitor for 9 dollars a hour
>4 years of expenses in savings, no debt (paid it all when i hit 34 and moved to somewhere with lower cost of living), buying and holding about 2m worth of stocks
>clean toilets to kill time
feels good

>getting paid minimum wage to clean human shit
why. You can make more as a cashier

Put all your savings into LINK before the first of March. Godspeed.

if not larp, how does it feel when somebody treats you like trash but you're probably worth 10 times as much as them?

>
I give them a pat on the back that is actually planting a surveillance camera. I watch and listen for the time in their life that they are desperate for money, and then I show up at their house. I show them the money they need, and then laugh at them and walk away.

Ah I forgot this board has IDs
It's better on boards where there aren't any

at least you tried lmao

who even goes so far out of their way to do that to the poor jannies?

I have an idea OP. You should quit your job and get a new one.

you have no idea what hell is, nigga. It could've been MUCH MUCH worse.

I think about how I can quit anytime from my hard work low stress job that pays little and the person can't quit their high paying job because that would mean going homeless and starving to death due to how much debt they have.

wow, that's a nice perspective. I choose to believe you are real and I really got to talk with a janitor owner of 2M worth of stocks.

It wasn't always like this. I lost the woman of my life and my kid on a car cash in 2002. Got depressed as fuck but family and friends helped me keep going. After my mood improved I started seeing how fucked up my life was. I was up to the neck in debt, going crazy at work from stress had a stupid mid 80s truck that kept breaking but I refused to sell/change because "I'm going to fix and restore it to it's former glory" (i used something along these lines to justify it to my wife, she hated it). Friend/coworker who is into mystical/newage shit bought me like 2-3 tony robbins for my birthday and annoyed the hell out of me to read and do the things in it. Long story short I fixed my life and married this coworker a year later, she's not that pretty but she's a good woman and seems to love me and I learned to love her too.

filtered.

how did you acquire the $2m in stocks

Buying as much as I could every month. Trying to only buy stocks of companies that seemed well managed and were doing well financially, trying to buy more stocks of said companies when for some reason the shares went down. B&H is very boring: you just buy good stocks, wait and check if they are still good once in a while.

I don't think I've spent 2m in stocks, it's just what they're worth nowadays. Me and my wife are still buying regularly.

Join the fucking US coast guards or airforce and get the fuck out of that desolated hell you call life,

how are you able to buy stocks at $9/hr? or did you hold some higher paying job prior?

this is an epic larp

I used to work as an accountant manager in a big company, most of the stocks were bought by me before quitting.

Nowadays we buy much less stocks than I used to. We pay our expenses and buy stocks with the money from our jobs (we work in a day care center) and from part of the interest we earn from the savings account.

This is how optimists see world.

I was just pretending (I'm 28, have 6mo in savings and no stocks lmao).
How did I do?

Look at how easy it is for LARPS to circumvent /biztards

FUCK
JANNIES

Attached: 8BF5D5C0-9F89-4C49-9491-13E21134C81C.gif (554x400, 122K)

Be thankful not to live in a third world country like I do, you beautiful cunt

He can also go sideways for eternity

whats your biggest holds?

If you start with 50 $, and you find a way to get 1% a day, you will be a millionaire within 3 years.

Thank me later.

$9?

Have some self respect ffs faggot