Linkies BTFO

>rhombus network oracle
>not chainlink

Attached: BTFO.png (732x679, 238K)

Yikes, really not looking great for link right now. Link niggers are finally getting the reckoning they deserve.

yes sirs buy mobius sirs a thanka you

I told you all that link was shit.

Just sold 90% of my Link a few hours ago

Feels good tbfh, turdcoin

Holy shit, Linkies getting BTFO left and right.

ctrl -f "decentralized" "trustless"

0 results found.

Rhombus is great but it's not decentralized, will only have certain applications

Just fuck my anus up !!!!

lmao true. i think they used rhombus as a demo since they're on the ethereum main net. im just trolling XD

OH NO NO NO NO

Christ!! Horrid news

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-05-17-37-59-348_com.twitter.android.png (1080x2246, 101K)

Uh Oh

STIFF

OH NO NO NO NO NO

HAHAHAHAHAH

How is this different to Oraclize?

Another centralised point of failure.

i cant fucking believe i fell for this piece of shit coin meme

They provide better data than chainlink oracles though.

It may have a "weak" point if someone decides to attack it, but the data is just much better quality.

>>"first good attempt*

Lmaooooo

LOL. how long did sirgay abandons chainstink like his other failed projects?

>They provide better data than chainlink oracles though
what do you mean by this? Isn't the idea that all oracles can access any api, so it would be of the same quality

Rhombus Network can access over five trillion real-world data points, Chainlink cannot do that, it would overload the system tokens and nodes itself.

wtf is going on

Attached: 452EBFB7-AF62-40F5-87A1-C5E8530F7829.png (296x270, 112K)

>system tokens
because of ethereum itself. if ethereum cant scale then any oracle service is useless
>nodes itself
depends on how many nodes you tap into

Its unironically over

>im just trolling XD

if you help me neck myself, i'll help you neck yourself at the same time. cuz i was being sarcastic you fucking dunce

that's gonna be a big yikes from me dawg

Drain Stink is kill

LINKIES BTFO FOREVER
EVERYONE WILL KNOW YOU ARE ALL RACISTS.

Attached: CHAINLINK BTFO.png (590x486, 64K)

I’m not a racist

what a shit photoshop. are you retarded?

/COPE

Bluepilled and cringe

MAIN NET CANCELLED

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Just market sold my stack

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: 1542433672984.png (904x401, 646K)

absolutely cringed

I CANT BELIEVE THEY REPLIED OMG LOL

>backed largely by the alt right
If a bunch of anons own stock in bp and microsoft in their personal portfolios, are they backed by the alt right now?

Attached: 01a0fbb35f46b2f4b382b2bbf3d8d650eb8fbd23_hq.jpg (812x960, 87K)

Timmy!

Sweetie its almost time to go to school!

I packed your favorite lunch today!

BUT ITS BED TIME MOMMY

UP VOTE MY COMMENT AND IM GONNA MESSAGE MORE OF THEIR PARTNERS THE SAME THING.

why are people so quick to believe anything? implying that Jow Forums represents any singular social or political view just because it is on the same site as Jow Forums is like saying that anyone who buys a coffee table on craigslist must also give gay blowjobs at highway rest stops.

Fuck sergey. Fuck steve. Fuck thomas. fuck adelyn. Fuck ari juels. Fuck linkpool. Fuck openlaw. Fuck aaron wright. Fuck wanchain. Fuck swift. Fuck gartner. Fuck IC3. Fuck town crier. Fuck World economic forum. Fuck zeppelin_os. Fuck accord project. Fuck market protocol. Fuck factom. Fuck Clintex. Fuck bravenewcoin. Fuck morpheus network. Fuck Fuck kaleido. Fuck hydrogen. Fuck kaiko. Fuck bZx. Fuck gamedex. Fuck Fuck web3. Fuck gavin wood. Fuck anyone who shilled chainlink. It's over.

BECAUSE WOMEN SHOULD BE BELIEVED AND SO SHOULD ETHNIC MINORIES WHO ARE RACIALIZED

brown and queerpilled

Attached: 3bbfb2950fa83ecc9e24ef5b0f043ac30a90be7131883c630909b8dd70141815.png (700x700, 420K)

I want to sell my Linkies and get back in when it goes to .17 but I know btc will retardedly go up $700 and won’t go back down until I get back in link at a higher price.

fuck capgemini

then sell for BTC lol

chat boxes way too close together, terrible attempt

>DONT USE MAXIMIZED WEB BROSWER AND HAVE FIT TO PAGE SETTINGS ON
/COPE LINKIES. ITS REAL. IM SENDING MORE SOON

ask them how many teal'c heads they can fit up their butt, I reckon I could fit about three

Attached: stargate-sg1-tealc-season-2.jpg (1080x600, 144K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I WONDER WHAT THE DELUDED ONES WILL SAY TO THIS

>n-no the Rhombus Network is actually a part of chainlink guyz, this is unironically b-bullish!

you must be sub 100 iq to fall for the chainlink spam scam

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA ORACLE AGNOSTIC
>MUH BLOCKCHAIN AGNOSITC LINK WILL BE INDUSTRY STANDARD!

Attached: 1517392149975.png (1013x1000, 269K)

>lot lizard detected.

Attached: tulsi_trejo.jpg (320x320, 26K)

Don’t believe this. Ppl who invest in link probably want to make the world better

Still too close

they're using a demo, obviously.

/thread

This is bullshit btw.
Chainlink can definitely do that.

>it would overload the system tokens
lmaoooo

>and nodes itself
lol no

This has nothing to do with ethereum, oracles do most of their work (including accessing data) off chain.

OH NO NO NOOOOO

when drivechain?

Any other left-side anons like me not only link holders but also long time Jow Forums users like me?
Bonus points: I'm vegan

Greens-voting, kombucha-drinking and prius-driving leftard checking in

Attached: 28j0te.jpg (900x645, 92K)

AHAHAHAH
OH NO NO NO NO NO OH NO
LINKIES BTFO
BLOWN. THE. FUCK. OUT!!!
HAHAHAHA

Attached: download.jpg (179x282, 7K)

How stinky have linkies got to get before you toss them out?

based and redpilled

Attached: wjl.jpg (570x636, 121K)

Aka a centralized shit department that won’t be trusted by the big boys since its Some literal who 3rd party

Hahahaha wtf... this is hilarious

Yes we do want to make the world a better place ....by funding internment camps for minorities and get back to a mostly white country like our forefathers gave us

lmao. Post your face when you realise it would be money well spent for sergey to buy Jow Forums and shut down biz

Sergey is alternating between eating Big Macs and snorting cocaine off of black BBW booty cheeks while Rory is furiously stroking his pencil dick in the corner with one hand and stonewalling investors in the slack with the other. That’s why all his “updates” trying to hide the fact that this project is a complete debacle are riddled with typos. A pile of unread resumes sit on the floor, drenched in Big Mac sauce. Steve is the only one trying. He’s locked away in his moms basement trying to learn GO. It’s such an obscure and asinine language that he can’t find the documentation he needs. He’s about to snap. He keeps frantically calling Sergey. Sergey only texts back, “new phone, who dis” and “32 million solves my oracle problem.” Steve’ mom’s basement reeks of the marijuana Steve smokes to cope with the stress. A thick haze from all the smoke lingers. All Steve can see are two faint lights. One is the blue light emitting from his shitty 2010 dell inspiron laptop. Somehow Sergey didn’t think they’d have money in the budget for him to get a new laptop. The other is the glimmer of steel of his colt 45 revolver with his one way ticket out of his hell.

Attached: 1541624494578.jpg (1280x1667, 314K)

kys you fucking nigger

>Calling yourself based
>Getting a trip for this
Cringe

Attached: shiggy.jpg (250x250, 9K)

I'd just like to thank the link fudders for putting so much time and energy into correcting the record for all the innocent newfags. It must take real virtue to follow every single piece of news related to a project that you don't even own, and then write post after post explaining why people shouldn't invest in it.
I know you guys must take a lot of time off following your own projects to post about link and I just think it's an amazing example of how dedicated people can be to helping others.
We are all lucky to have such a dedicated group of altruists as you guys. There's definitely nothing suspicious about people posting wave after wave of carefully considered criticism about a project they claim to have no investment in.

>openlaw doesn't have chat function
>it's real
>you wasted your time making these shoops, posting this and making a trip
the absolute state of nolinkers

2004 /btard here, liberal, sympathetic to niggers, pro lgbt rights, pro abortion, pro transhumanism,

Attached: 1F425656-3C4F-4091-9E13-660FE835E274.jpg (552x310, 93K)

SEETHING

Attached: pptoast.jpg (480x414, 17K)

sick meme

Based, also redpilled

>pro abortion
Pretty racist of you senpai, the majority of city blacks are aborted. The majority.

Imagine being a teenager hahahaha

WaNNa pley FoRtnitE guys

>teenagers fight for their future
>teenagers even care about their future
lmao man you're in for a rude awakening