REQ

Anybody still optimistic about REQ?

>t. 150k bagholder here

Attached: 1537360536171.png (225x225, 8K)

No.
It is dead in the water.
t.30k Req

V2 protocol + rebranding = 5$ EOY 2019

nah nigga its ova son

Your the same guy that posts this $5 bullshit in all the REQ threads.

Just now I would settle for $0.20

It's not bullshit, screencap this.

5$ EOY 2019

Based on what calculations or analysis? Or just a wild stab in the dark that there will be a huge bullrun and btc will be $1 mill

Based on my super secret calculations req should have 3.6b marketcap by EOY 2019.

Get fuckt no reqqlet
Req will deliver the golden bullrun to all of crypto. It will absolutely tear to pieces coinmarketcap's tables. Only a fool doesn't see: full crypto integration with accounting, requesting payments systems, and various apps working on the frontend and ux side of these fields making everything run smoothly while the foundation kicks ass on the platform, plus several use cases of which crypto donations is an example.
5$ is a very conservative estimation. I have no doubt in my mind that we are going to see 10$ per Req in the near future and brainlets like you will be whipping their own dumb back on not having seen the obvious

Get fuckt

Screencap my motherfucking post all of you doubters. The rebrand will be the catalyst

130k bagholder here since ico

The only thing we can do is hold at this point

70k here, $0.22 break even.

How fucked are we?

Hopeculations you mean.

why? really?
Are you expecting Antshares all over again?

At the start of the next bullrun, a rebrand on a token with the visibility of REQ will put antshares to the knees. Req had an ATH of 600M market cap. Should the stars align a new high of 6B mcap is definitely a possibility

I’m selling all of this shit at .10 ...if it goes back up

>30k req

Attached: flat,900x900,070,f.u1.jpg (900x900, 76K)

DELUSIONAL

There won’t be another bullrun. IDIOT.

you have to literally 22x just to break even

what do you think?

but what about LINK?

25k here
trying to get to 50k soon

I started this thread by saying I have 150k REQ. How does that make me a non REQ holder?

500K REQlet here.

Still riding this bitch. Told myself I'd hold it until there was a product and revenue.

Held through $1.20. Hands of fucking steel.

Attached: 1518094753832.jpg (1024x673, 65K)

I know nothing about this coin but it's so cheap I bought 130k for the mere chance it even goes 50% of it's ATH

this is what delusion and denial looks like

Future millionaires

It's 2.3 cents so more like 11x

Req is so fucking dead. The AMA had lots of words, but didn't answer shit. Its like REQ holders have stockholm-syndrom. I myself was highly invested in req, but sold near top, but I just couldn't stop following the bi-weekly articles and updates. But its just a sinking ship, I can't understand how anyone can have faith in the team anymore. They are so anticlimax

Not sure about that buddy

>capitulation

yes, I'm still optimistic, but we need to forget about REQ for a long time cause adoption will be really slow in the bear market.

I'm glad they do commit to constant updates, but i do wish they were maybe once a month things and full of substance. The AMA wasn't bad at all so i sorta disagree with you there.

I don't think this is a scam, rather the French fucks are a bit in over their heads and could manage, be a little more proactive in development. Only time will tell. I bought my first 5k req at 70 cents, thankfully my DCA is 20 cents. Fuck me for not waiting longer to throw more money at it though.

I bought 10k REQ when it was 15 and now its not even worth a couple hundred bucks hownfucked am I?

A new asset class is literally born and you think the market is over?! Kek gtfo you dumb fuck

I hesitate to buy more.

I trust the team 100%, went to the same college as CEO and main developers. Solid school with people that have their head on their shoulders.

I have 60k, contemplating to reach 120k.

I have no doubt that the vision is HUGE and they can deliver, only doubt is the timing,but alas noone knows when is the good timing.

but why would I buy REQ when I can buy LINK which REQ is depending on?

You got this Fren, keep holding.

Let's stop talking about req until Gold bull run.
I'll die with my req no matter the price, I believe in this project.

Attached: 1541190844670.png (400x388, 137K)

what prject? they keep changing what req is.. there is no project.. its jsut a failship

req is horrible to hold now since it depends so much on the success of eth
so itll only moon AFTER eth rebounds

didnt they outsource the coding for this to pajeets? top kek

Attached: download (11).jpg (259x195, 14K)