Will we ever have another 2017-like bull run?

Will we ever have another 2017-like bull run?

Attached: 1543699413067m.jpg (688x1024, 87K)

yes when staking is implemented

absolutely not

no
just like the dotcom bubble, it never came back
start planning for the next ponzi scam so u know what to do this time

I dont know man 2017 was all ico hype and now that icos got exposed there isnt anything that would replace it
I missed my chance of a lifetime

Keep your money in your pocket.

Nope.
We lost it all

yes when people fomo into staking for eth

>supply tends to 0
>insane prices

could be worse. lots of people got in several years ago sold way too early or spent it all on drugs.

Sure
The alts always come and go in waves, i just try to get as many btc as possible now trading them

yes, staking will replace that hype. it will be a rush for dividend profits, just like there was a rush for ICO profits. it's the same feedback loop, except there isn't as much selling pressure (since people will buy up and hold it, instead of buying up and having the icos sell eth at a discount)

of course not

well the good projects that resulted during the dotcom boom held on and made massive returns
just the shit got purged

i would slut shame the fuck out of those two. clearly fucking degenerate non wifey material. zero sexual market place value.

No. All the money is lost. We'll wagecuck like the rest of normies and die in the streets with no job and money at the age of 65.

Attached: 01c5ca27c6.u1.jpg (750x1000, 68K)

You trumpkins have no brains dude

Why not woo them and trick them into constant 3somes? Jesus christ u guys are dumb

yes of course op.... but most coins/projects will die... the ones that survive will pump next bullrun

imagine the stench

>t. Newfag

>Will we ever have another 2017-like bull run?
dude btc grew over 100000% up till the last bullrun where it grew an other 2000%. what do you think?

also since that we fell back about 84%

>doesnt understand what caused the dot com bust
It was massive debt combined with inability for infrastructure production to meet demand, causing widespread defaults on debt and crashing the market. None of this happens in crypto.
Fucking zoomer retards.

which only requires 625% growth to regain... imo there is still a 10000% growth in the near future of bitcoin easily.

You don’t have the strong hands faggot. This isn’t only about 10x gains. It’s a fuck you to central banking and the inevitable decentralized future.

If you want fast gains, go and play with volatility index, penny stocks or junk bond.

Is she Claudio Dantas' female clone? hot
>pic related

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

lmao

BASED monkey brah

No, futures capped the price and increased manipulation.

literally NEVER

Same job until 65 sounds great but we'll get laid off in our late 30s

Attached: 1541606135399.jpg (1200x1090, 84K)

b/c it's not right, women no longer want to create families due to retarded hook up culture, and societal bullshit double standards created by the education system from a young age.

lol @ this faggot pretending that he'd refuse sex with these thots due to some bullshit notions. You'd drag your bollocks over a mile glass if thought you had even half a chance at a threesome with them you pathetic blackpill virgin

and then some

you're right i was too young at the time but doesnt change the fact that bunch of companies valuations ballooned because it was a bubble, similar to Crypto and eventually 4-5 companies out of the 1000s survived the purge and this will be similar to Crypto, few will survive and most will disappear

2020 Id and dubs to confirm

you are bunch of fucking trolls or utter goddamn brainless faggot losers, would love to laugh at your pathetic faces

probably in 2020. Reasons?

>Bittcoin difficulty will rise. Same amount of energy will be required to achieve half of the BTC amounts

>New generation of internet users will come into Internet. A lot of countries STILL don't have fucking idea what the BTC is and why it's a better system than actual fiduciary money. There will be both MASSIVE propaganda mixed with financial education coming both from actual crypto investors coming in because since we're still early birds

>boomers money. Those who remember missed dotcom boom and know the history of those who weren't scare to jump in back in the days will obviously want to at least make their children richer. There will be FOMO that nobody

>1 million dollar BTC is self fulfilling prophecy that actually can be inadequate in long run. What I mean by that is that 1 million BTC is actually UNDERVALUED prediction if we assume that BTC will be first to become global currency that is gateway drug to altcoins and is kinda gatekeeper for old-money-bois who would love to invest in startups but they actually have no chances to compete against wall street sharks, VC's and all that shit that was created to finance things like all of these Techcrunch companies that you can read about (Tinders, Instagrams, Snapchats, all of that shit that eventually would love to create their own cryptos but they must learn how the fuck they wanna make it)

my advice?

Buy top 10 index and diversify like 10-25% of that in small amounts into good looking new projects from "recently added" on CMC.

Spend money you can actually spend and hold.

You will eventually make it but you must work on your psyche.

Also - remember how much money you need and sell when you're up in another 10-25% in satoshis.

You gonna be good.

Attached: 1538190892761.jpg (2008x2048, 589K)

>women are about sex, sex, sex!
>What do you mean you want kids?
>Why wouldn't you abort them?

that's nice and all jamal, but some of us have a level of cognition beyond "muh dik"

>utter goddamn brainless faggot losers
then why do i have more money than you

HAHAHAHAHA

>Maturity level, 15 year old equivalent

Attached: 9ef056ef8e79ca3106cf542f963e086e508cd953877c77a6af4e03f51115a10d.jpg (600x404, 61K)

retard

Visual Fertile Females like these will be "extinct" in the next 30-60 years. Boomers fucked a lot of things up but atleast the reproduced in the natural fertility window of females.
Birthrates among whites declining already. Independent women not having children until atleast 30-35. Some even nearly at the age of 40. Freezing eggs "business" skyrocketing. Decent amount of children created in a laboraty with aritificial insemination.
The consequences: manlet children, autism rates skyrocketing, Allergy rate skyrocketing, weak manifistation of gender specific characterstics: a complete generation of basedboys, and non fertile adoloscent females never developing proper child bearing bodies.

SEETHING

it feels good knowing that you'll never make it

God you guys are PATHETIC just sell ypur shit to whales and STFU. Ypu cant handle the heat, get out of the kitchen. BTC will be back up you weak handed retards. Elites and whales play you plebs every single year.

2017 wasn't the biggest bull run that I've watched in bitcoin.

I watched it run up from $1 to $30 and back to $2.

From $8 to $250 back to $80

From $80 to $1000 then to $150

95% of altcoins will not be part of the next bullrun. But you can be 100% sure that there is one that will always be there: bitcoin.

Attached: rsz_1sakamoto-nope.png (265x265, 59K)

Wait - I'm already there pipsqueaks. All I do is daytrade, unfortunately for you I'm in crypto since five years which is like 20 in internet years.
Coping mechanisms are strong in you. Good luck tho, but if you can't handle being called a fag on anonymous image board then I have bad news for you and I'm sorry for your parents for growing actual faggots who are spending their energy on denial.
Begone.

Attached: 1542593073555.jpg (540x721, 87K)

I call BS there will be so much more money in the market....everything will pump because traders will still trade.

The fuck you mentioning me, I'm calling that user out for being an immature faggot. I liked your post

Jokes on you automation will take your job in the next 10 years. And there will be no NEET life, since the (((they))) will destroy any safety net.

oh and final thought for you, OP. If you see fags like these:

remember that's all about being 'them or you' mentality. Learn what is cointelpro techniques and merge this with FUD definition - in crypto cos thats how that works. They want your coins and they want them cheap because this is particular moment in market sine wave when you suppose to accumulate. This is why so many so called 'crypto experts' in youtube started clickbaiting about 1000$ Bitcoin. Remember that money in here is actually in maths, information AND psychology so they use maths for themselves, spread information (in form of exaggerated opinions) to make unconscious and inexperienced investors lose everything (both money and coins), quit and eventually spread bad word among their peers to keep particular people out of this.

oh sorry user, I missclicked this hoe. No hard feelings.

Attached: 1542263317324.jpg (1080x1349, 319K)

I ain't Nostradamus, but logic and reasoning dictate that an event like 2017 is not likely to ever occur again. The confidence in crypto simply is not there anymore, it is completely stagnated and its reputation has been dealt a major blow in the past year. Not to mention that there's far less new investment in new cryptos, and those that exist are seeing shrinking userbases as confidence in the market decreases.

2017 was the one opportunity to get in and make some $$$ from this market. That opportunity is long gone. It's not that cryptos won't ever bullrun again, but it will never achieve the gains that were achieved in 2017, at least not in the short period of time that it was achieved then.

just put all your money in fiat man
LOL

How about a long bear followed by a slow bull? Does it need to skyrocket to be good?

It's impossible. 2017 was a once-in-a-lifetime event. In reality many cryptocurrencies are still up 10x from 2017 and are overvalued. The total marketcap should be around 10B at most.

>now that icos got exposed there isnt anything that would replace it
das rite, ignore new pow shitcoins. buy them higher.

Doubt it but in 10 years time I think we will 2x our investment.

We boomer stocks now.

Attached: snifffffffffffffffffffff.gif (320x320, 3.94M)

>Full retirement for those born 1960 and later is actually 67

Attached: 1530228452107.png (298x260, 44K)