Why is the FUD so strong suddenly?

Why is the FUD so strong suddenly?
This is the strongest FUD since Feb-April.

Why the fuck is this coin so manic? No alt in all of crypto has gone through such vicious cycles of FUD and and shill for so long unwavering, all confusing as fuck.

It is like people will FUD and shill this even if it was worth $0.01

Attached: 1534551742681.jpg (894x894, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.ethereum.org/2015/08/07/on-public-and-private-blockchains/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its not FUD cunt you guys have just been spreading misinformation

CHAINLINK IS FUCKED

Because people are realizing link does not have as much use case as they thought

Rhombus >> Chainlink

This kind of shit. You have to be legitimately insane to hold link. No normie is ever gonna touch this shit.

Why the fuck is it the most polarized coin in all of crypto

BUY BUY BUY BUY

THE GREATER THE FUD, THE GREATER SIGNAL TO GO ALL IN

THE JEWS ARE AFRAID OF US

It’s almost as bad as req, welp.. at least I know who’s going to be the winner coins of 2020

former "partnerships" start to distance themselves from Chainlink. SAP logos were removed from website. Currently Openlaw announced the partnership witha a competitor of Chainlink. No new news from Swift whatsoever sinve one year.

same presentation since one year, no substantial progress in the project etc. all very very concerning points.

ChainLink had really bad timing, that's why it's so "special"

There's 2 types of fud. Genuine fud from bad people, and semi genuine fud from people expressing themselves wanting to be proven wrong. Morale is just at a bit if a slump at the moment, especially with nothing notable happening at the last meeting.

huh?

Its a lot of fud but most of it is to worry about...theres oracle services coming out that are gunna be used that isnt chainlink, check out the new openlaw tweet. We thought EVERYONE would use chainlink network but we are slowing figuring out the need for decentralized oracle middleware just doesnt have demand at all

MAIN NET CANCELLEDD

Attached: CHAINLINK BTFO.png (590x486, 64K)

It’s not polarised retard, no one outside of this board gives a single solitary fuck about it

>6.5% of link supply was given out
>30 million in the 300 eth min. presale
>2 million in the 100 eth min. ico
>Binance lists CL w/o any approval or partnership
(((they))) didn’t want you to know about this

Lol. Show me any community anywhere in crypto outside of BTC that has caused such a manic reaction to people.

Link is both shilled the the fucking heavens and fuddd to hell. People HATE and LOVE it. On an obscure board where nothing remains longer than 48 hours, Link has not gone a single day in over 1 year without being discussed by anything from 20-50% of the threads at all times.
And it has never ever mooned much. It makes no fucking sense. No other coin, even ones that mooned have achieved that.

All the while, nobody fucking understands it

Nobody fuds dying shitcoins. Nobody is spending so much time talking about other coins when they start dumping.

Link? It's spent most of its existence dumping, while people talk about it hardcore. That isn't normal. Normally when a coin pumps, then starts to decline it just vanishes from peoples perception and people don't talk about it. Link? It is perpetually dumping while being fudded and shilled non stop the entire time. Attention doesnt wavier. its fucking weird

Dude shutup and step out of your biz container box. Everything you described applies only to this shitty board. No one outside of here gives a shit.

Open your fucking mind a bit.

go to reddit or any other shitcoin community. when they dump, people just dont fucking talk about them. It's quiet. Link? People never fucking shut up about it even when it's dumping perpetually.

no one on reddit gives a fuck about link. only the same delusional spastics that spam this board and post on r/linktrader do

This board unironically called: Btc, Eth, and Neo.

and didn't call countless others

>Mobius >> Chainlink
>Oraclize >> Chainlink
>Rhombus >> Chainlink
YOU ARE HERE
>Singularity

So that's what, 0.03% success rate?

nobody shills req n e more lel

You dont fucking get it brainlet. Why does link have such sticking power you need to ask. all those failed shitcoins, nobody talks about them. They were shilled for a short time at best. Link is here all day everyday even when its fucking dumping like fuck.

Darwinism at work. People cannot fucking stop talking about this coin, and it cannot die, it means something in and of itself.

Checked
>
>and didn't call countless others
Kek'd

Hang on Link still has a higher market cap then the likes of steem or augur, just a few weeks ago it seemed like a huge deal to get here. The whole market is tanking right now nothing specifically wrong with link

So youre going to completely ignore the notion that we thought these companies were going to use link oracle but are building and using their own? AND that we are learning most of traffic is going to be on private chains? Keep believing bud

are you literally braindead? You keep repeating yourself and arguing in circles. The reason anyone here still gives a shit is because there are dozens of bagholders desperate to shill it. The fudders are probably former linkies who got redpilled and now despise it along with all you deluded brainwashed cultists for shitting up the board. Everything you're saying is pure confirmation bias. "b-but muh shittoken MUST be special cuz muh fud and muh shilling on muh vietnamese basket weaving forum." I seriouslu cant wait for LINK to go to zero so all you cunts can off yourselves.

I sold my linkes on the 9k sat pump. I'm just observing now. Chill out dick head.

My basic point is still unanswered. Answer it.
There are bagholders for other projects, Other projects have way more bagholders than link does. exponential more. why do we see nothing about them? No FUD. No shill. No 50% of threads all day everyday for a year.

That is what I am asking you absolute melt. Why is LINK is special that it nobody can shut the fuck up about it even though the number of bagholders is FUCKING TINY compared to most projects. These bigger projects with more bagholders are radio silent. the people holding are not even talking about them.

It's exactly what you said, pure Darwinism at work. Link is the chosen coin and no amount of FUD will change that.

Attached: 1541831157597.png (812x670, 1.04M)

Other bagholders of other coins arent all basement dwelling, easily manipulated desperate NEETS who feel the constant need to shill their shittoken. You do see fud about other coins, its just not as intense here because the holders arent completely obsessed and constantly LARPing and ruining the board. Holders of other coins arent constantly spamming shit 24/7. So there's not as much of a strong opposition who are sick to death of all the shilling to create fud. You do realise there are people who genunely think of LINK as a shittoken, and people who genuinely despise all you brainwashed cultists right? It's not because theyre trying to suppress the price so they can accumulate, you hopeless sack of shit.

>why is the fud so strong

Oh fuck off you have link but you are conveniently saying nothing about the last meetup they had

it was bad, it said everything they have been saying for years, there is nothing behind the curtains, it's just a fat russian guy shilling their ideas in the hope that some rich guy starts funding them

there is nothing, it's a scam

>It's not because theyre trying to suppress the price so they can accumulate, you hopeless sack of shit.

Not arguing that. You make a leap of logic here.

I am talking about links sticking power. You realise that people hate other coins just as much right? what they do after they sell is they move on. The coins community on TG/reddit goes silent. on BIZ, nobody talks about it.
You have personally held alts which you sold and have not relaly thought about since. that alt has been bleeding hard since. do not deny it. People may shill it but you are likely to ignore it.

Link? Why is it an exception. Link stays because it's heavily vetted. Every FUD is either proven right and people move on like above examples, or is proven wrong and the meme lives on. There is no "army of neets". this army of neet bag holders would fucking sell like all the other shitcoins they have and stop talking about it.

This “Private permissioned” blockchain stuff is being deliberately pushed by people fudding or people that are retarded and really don’t understand blockchain. I don’t even know what is going on anymore: are people really so retarded to be shaken by this or are we all joking?

>no one on reddit gives a fuck about link. only the same delusional spastics that spam this
Thank fucking god for that

>I am talking about links sticking power.
For the 6841687415th time, it's because linkies are deluded and brainwashed into thinking this is the next supermoon and the next revolution in crypto. They'll stay with it through thick and thin no matter what and constantly spam pointless threads and LARPs relating to it. Get that through your thick fucking skull you useless cunt.

>You realise that people hate other coins just as much right?
The delusion continues. No, not on here they don't. LINK is by far the most hated shitcoin on here. It's not even a contest.

No. It's being pushed by people like me or even holders ironically.
It's legit FUD. It's bait for discussion. More Darwinism at work. If This FUD cannot be proven wrong and fade away then Link finally dies. If not then the spam lives on and it continues till something takes it out.

This board is like a fucking organism, and anything weak is annihilated and disappears.

You are right, the last meetup was kind of eerie. Even Reddit has not talked about it, things are quit there too.

All in all, last week was not that bad objectively speaking.

AWS+Kaleido mention of Chainlink, 2 partnerships announced with Olympus Labs and Rtrade technologies.

Ironically, this kind of "attention" probably plunged the coin even lower. I don't know what to even think of the project at the moment, maybe the FUD has gotten into me.

>plunged the coin even lower.

I mean token. fuck.

We are now in the depths of a bear market which means biz is absolutely dead. This means that we are in a filtering stage for LINK. The first filter stage was pre-ICO, before the last bullrun really kicked off. The merits and drawbacks of chainlink were discussed to death from every angle here on biz - by actual oldfags and people who know their shit. Not memeing shitposter children. So this is another filtering period. I am in no doubt that a consensus about this private/permission blockchain stuff will be reached, and I’m leaning towards LINK still being the huge success we are all thinking it will be, but just not as soon as we had hoped, or perhaps not because of legacy entities adopting them, but rather fintech startups that actually outcompete them due to decentralisation.

How can you take this seriously? You know very little about blockchain I take it? Like...Jesus user. I hate to be “that guy,” but this place has gotten so dumb, very quickly. I guess only the dumbest people have hung around.

Idk man if you know sergey and the team they were never about the money. They would rather have companies on provate chains to keep price down. The higher the price the harder it is for new companies to start using the service. You also have to remember link is open source. No where does it say it has to use the chainlink network. Copy and paste is a real threat. Everything the team has done, "radio silence" is to keep price down so it doesnt explode like eth and become overvalued

At the root of nearly every piece of Link FUD is one base sentiment:

"You loser NEETs and your NEET software will never amount to anything. The system will chug along just fine without you, go die in a hole."

Let's prove these fuckers wrong, shall we?

Attached: 1542119342232.jpg (1900x1324, 1.62M)

Holy fuck, I can’t tell if people are being serious or if they’re joking. No one can be unironically concerned about private blockchains not needing oracles. Please someone tell me biz isn’t really all retarded Facebook fags now...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1525727408117.jpg (330x332, 76K)

Which larper was it who said there would be an insane dump and strong FUD on link before the singularity?

LINK is unironically overpriced as of now

See you at 6000 sats

See
This is actually a critical period to discuss this stuff. The only people left on biz right now are actually worth discussing with. Their FUD is likely to be a legitimate concern, but their positive analysis is also likely to be extremely insightful.

If you have something to say it’s inportaby that you say it. Don’t just assume because you know best, everyone else does.

Nope. I don't care about the FUD, but I am one man. It's good to have a think tank. I can't possibly cover every perspective. So i will continue to FUD link till 1000$. It means nothing for me to FUD link. If I FUD link and it dies because something is discovered and link is WEAK then I have only done myself a favour because it was destined to die.
I understand blockchain and Links protocols well enough, along with the usecases and legacy systems. But like i said above, I am one man.

This. We are in this stage again. Lets see if link can make it through to the other side. Once we dont see link spam anymore, its clear it died. As long as people are arguing about this project, it's strong.

We are in a bear phase. News cant make it moon anymore. Just like how bad news cant make it dump in a bull phase. Has nothing to do with merits of project(until proven so).

Most of it is fud but a little bit of it is serious for example the private networks, thats something no 'insider' ever mentioned and no one brought to light until now.

>As long as people are arguing about this project, it's strong.

But honestly this is quite wrong though, Jow Forums having adopted this coin among with other few chans (like the Finnish biz) does not really give us good picture of how popular this is. I mean, aren't there like 25k addresses/accounts all in all or something like that for link tokens at most?

Nah. It's old. It's one of the oldest blockchain fuds. It was used against link last year too.

It's just cropping up again in a new context with a hell off a lot more information to work with this time.

>adopted this coin

Fuck. I mean token. Not coin.

Wtf...a private blockchain is magical now? Why didn’t they just solve the oracle problem by making a private blockchain that everyone can access?

Lol. This is good.

I refreshed a fresh (0 posts) chainlink thread just new and 3 expertly written fudposts appeared.

Hmmm, really made me think

scummy anons

Link is blockchain agnostic, what they are making right now is essentially a network that has the ability to be public or private. If you knew what you invested in and read the whitepaper you would already know this. They literally say you dont have to use the public network with its token but no one ever wants to point this out.

What's the purpose of the Link token if it's Blockchain agnostic?

Not important. The important part is that it remains(in a huge presence) on a board that has nothing permanent. Anything shit is gone by 9 pages. Link has yet to reach normie status like ETH so it's still in the vetting proccess by early people.
there are no other shitcoins that have this sticking power, because they didn't survive it. Or biz never found them.

life must be tough for you user

Attached: 847.gif (398x336, 63K)

If you want a decentralised oracle service outside of the private chain. If you have a bunch of banks that network with each other and nothing else they will use private chain. BUT if any of these banks needed some input from outside of their world they would need to use the public network to get the information. So these banks that we thought would drive many transactions on the public network to rise the token in value is realistically using their own private chains where the link token in that world has no value outside of that network.

>linkies are so deluded and played around by reverse psychology that for every FUD they buy more link

lmfao hahahahahahaha

Do you think Jow Forums "adoption" of this can damage Link's success in the long run? Well, then again, these kind of worries are kind of childish considerng if it is a good product: no investor will give a shit even if the team was made of literal nazi pedophiles

not smart indeed. wait until prices are lower and buy when fud decreases (it will, consistently)

If Jow Forums decided to adopt the Nike brand and make hitler and nazi memes of it all day would that cause Nike to go bankrupt?

Have you ever seen a tweet by a company who mentions chainlink? Did you see the jesusanon post yesterday where he sent the marketing manager the creepiest letter in the world? You cant see the nazis memes they spam? The cainlink team is well aware of it and they hate it but they def know they need us because we are going to be the node operators. This is the reason for their radio silence they dont want this immature crypto shit attached to them because then real world companies think they are a joke just like every other shitcoin. Lets hope their hard wok over come the haters and nazi lovers

this

I'm a contrarian, I'll keep shilling during this FUD normalization time and I'll go back to FUDing the shit out of it once you slowbies get bored with it.

Fucking retard.

It is literally insane to not sell your whole stack right now. The main net is multiple months away and you know what will happen in February?
Right the 138k BTC/BCH/BSV will enter circulation and push the whole market down further.
If you sell your Link now and buy back in at 5k sats in February you've increased your stack by 40% and just if you're staying in BTC. If you Tether up you will gain much more.
No investor with half a brain holds any crypto as long as the Mtgox coins aren't distributed.

hello turd collector

Holy shit. My mind is blown. Permissioned blockchains are glorified centralized databases. They are not socially scalable have high governance costs and a security hole. They aren’t even fucking “blockchains” ffs

it's not important how POPULAR the token is outside of biz. The point is that biz is a Darwinian filter. That's why as long as LINK hasn't been abandoned by biz posters, there is still something worth discussing there. Worth discussing every single fucking day for the last year.

Yeah, here's an article from 2015 about the private blockchain fud, by money skelly himself
blog.ethereum.org/2015/08/07/on-public-and-private-blockchains/

>you dont have to use the public network with its token but no one ever wants to point this out.
Everyone is literally pointing this out right now

Exactly mate.

ETH suffered through money skelly and sharting memes

FUD makes it stronger you tard. consider you low IQ faggots lucky that CHAD fudders are making sure this coin can survive on its own merits by testing it constantly for weakness.

Only faggots stick their head i nthe sand and get lazy with an investments fundamentals.

You’re dumb as shit and know nothing.

I agree with your (earlier) statements. I was referring to someone called poopscoop

Yes but legacy institutions such as banks will not use public chains - at least to begin with. This is the first FUD for link which has actually concerned me. All I can think to counter it is that what you said means public blockchains will triumph eventually or start-ups will be wiling to use public blockchains and will outcompete private chain users and so provide a big enough market for smart contract data that LINK will moon off them alone.
When people say that each new partnership is just "literally who" they don't get it. One of these literal whos taking these risky steps into a largely untested technology (smart contracts with decentralised oracles) WILL be a successful business one day.

Thank you for your input small insect.

>attracting obsessive losers is a sign of evolutionary success

>Ironically, this kind of "attention" probably plunged the coin even lower. I don't know what to even think of the project at the moment, maybe the FUD has gotten into me.
This is what I tought aswell

Kek

this but unironically.

if the FUD is strong enough LINK will be abandoned as the biz token of choice

You are not Ant but i knew that you would appreciate this joke. I can recognize at least 5 people just by analyzing the way you people write.

Now, please, someone unban me in the unofficial official chainlink discord because i have been nothing but nice to everyone including the mods except for one small tiny mistake which I did not receive a strike for.

>This “Private permissioned” blockchain stuff is being deliberately pushed by people fudding or people that are retarded and really don’t understand blockchain.
I am a software engineer at a fang company with hundreds of thousands of link.

This permissioned blockchain stuff is legitimately surprising to me. I expected some of it but didn't expect that our most exciting partnerships would be permissioned shit that wouldn't use it.

If the existing big companies use permissioned shit then link itself isn't critical enough to these companies to get them to adopt public blockchain. At least not from the start.

Buying ChainLink is betting that

1. Big companies will react to public blockchain the same way they reacted to SaaS, and eventually use it due to its benefits being so great
2. Smaller, literally who startups and projects will use smart contracts to do things that let them compete with big companies, until we have replaced many of those companies with complicated, decentralized smart contracts
3. Something similar to the above

But in any case, it looks like the path to the moon could take quite some time. Cases 1. and 2. at least seem like they require shifts of the entire industry that could take 3-5 years.

I am 29.

I would to get rich before 30.

I don't want to wageslave till 35 and have link moon when I'm too old to seriously date 25-year-olds.

Nice larp, kys

Imagine being so desperate to get into a Reddit discord you literally beg on 4channel.org and create account after account.

>I don't want to wageslave till 35 and have link moon when I'm too old to seriously date 25-year-olds.

This 32-year old Finnish boomer made it in 2017.

He was totally broke in 2015-2016 still, and literally went all-in Ethereum. He had to borrow money from his friend. He also traded all his bitcoin for ethereum.

He made 25 million euros last year from cryptotrades alone, he sold most of his stack he got. But then again, he was also ex-semi professional poker player, so taking risks and iron hands might come with it.

Attached: hanhikoski.png (500x396, 246K)

whale hello there

i am on your team, let that sink in deeply

It's signal by the whales to dump LINK before the big crash.

Many shill posts mean whales are going to pump the price.
Many fud posts mean whales are going to dump the price.

Mainnet still many months away. Zero adoption right now. There is no reason to have a high market share, so whales are signalling they will dump LINK by posting FUD.

altcoins will primarily be for pump and dump schemes.

Bitcoin, eth and ripple are the only practical ones now.

Gee its always nice to meet an finnish fellow in Jow Forums

I guess you missed the discord group threads that were hiring link fudders

It wasnt pointed out til now dumb fucking retarded faggot

St this point the only sensible FUD is
1)The Chainlink network doesn't work. Link becomes worthless.. Then we move on to the next project that triggers the Hivemind.
2) Link does work. We made it but, the time frame can be sketchy.
a) singularity happens swift partnership confirmed and all that jazz. expect a non stop full year catalog of Chainlink memes.
b) slow organic growth over a 5 year period. Link holders will spout some memes but not flood the board
c) slow organic growth over a decade. Yawn. Even if we get gains we will be bored af we will either run collective biz nodes or move to the next project.

No other possible scenarios

Or you could just go kys

I wouldn't say that there is no demand, more that it's not quite ready yet so others want to do some proof of concepts and try out others in the mean time